GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This link will take you to a list of WS Lingo so that our acronyms will make sense.

WS Lingo

Also...sorry after reading my post I want to add...I am thinking that these two monsters did not go out NYE looking for someone to 'kill'...I think they were high on something crazy, as unfortunately Sarnia being a border town we have a serious drug problem here...with their crazy sex fetishes, maybe they were out looking for a 3rd party. Maybe NP did ask for directions and they thought 'she's into us'...things just got out of hand :(
I was out and about on NYE as well, and there were a lot of people around...everywhere!!
Having said all that...I did hear when they were brought in they showed NO remorse...maybe because they don't think they did anything wrong, maybe they think her death was a result of self defense in their own messed up minds!!!
From what I hear, and the timeline...I hope the did not get an opportunity to sexually get what they wanted, and once again...that she fought and fought hard.
I hope those 2 rot in hell for what they've done not only to NP and her family and friends but for what they've done to our little community. I was so proud of what I saw when the search started, so many people tried to help!! As did I :(

IMO, people that kill have always had the propensity to do such - drugs didn't make them killers. Many folks have taken every drug imaginable & have never killed.

Using Russel Williams as an example, he killed 2 women, thus he always was inclined to be a murderer. After a long and illustrious career he fulfilled his destiny and killed. He was probably the last person in the world anyone would think of as a murderer.

Insanity would be highly difficult to plea, being that the accused, TB, was quite able to successfully complete college recently, obtain employment, live and work in the community and college, and take care of children. By all appearances, TB appears quite sane, even if morally bankrupt IMO

Not much is known about MM but he looks to be quite sane while playing on trampoline and not a care in the world. Also MOO

Ohhh...that was something else I meant to point out...I don't think that was MM on the trampoline at all...You got that trampoline video posted on July 24 2012...Mike taking out some kids. If you look at the video before that but posted on July 29, it shows another guy, named Mike with the same initials on stage, looks like the same guy as was on the trampoline but they are two different people?!?!?! Anyone agree?

yes I agree but not if it could jeopardize a case. Someone has posted details on their FB page. Im stunned.

LE hasnt released this info so Im not sure why this person would. Maybe thinking only friends would read it?

Wait, would COD jeopardize a case? Maybe not .. but still.

WOW... see that is not cool at all.

Ohhh...that was something else I meant to point out...I don't think that was MM on the trampoline at all...You got that trampoline video posted on July 24 2012...Mike taking out some kids. If you look at the video before that but posted on July 29, it shows another guy, named Mike with the same initials on stage, looks like the same guy as was on the trampoline?!?!?! Anyone agree?

IMO, that is definitely MM on the trampoline. I've watched it several times thinking, WOW, this guy seems so normal .. how can he be into some of the things MSM and FL say? I definitely think that is him - MOO

HELLO canadiangirl! Sorry, we may have missed a few new members individually, so....

To all our newest members:

Welcome!

:wagon:

Im only kidding .. thank you!! I have lurked for a long time through various cases in my province but only recently decided to join. I think this one has affected a lot of people. :(

IMO, that is definitely MM on the trampoline. I've watched it several times thinking, WOW, this guy seems so normal .. how can he be into some of the things MSM and FL say? I definitely think that is him - MOO

I agree with this ... if you saw MM's FB page it looks like MM to me IMO

I also noticed he has the same shorts on in the trampoline video, that he was wearing in a picture posted on his FB. That was the first thing that made me realize it was prob MM.

Well I don't know, but there was another MM in a video only 4 days later, he's removed himself from her FB. Guess I was just hoping that THE MM wasn't hanging out with all those kids :furious:

Everyone,

If the trampoline photos or video are on a Facebook page that we are not permitted to link because it doesn't belong to the accused or Noelle, then we should not be discussing it either.

Same holds true for discussions about what is on other Facebook sites.

yes I agree but not if it could jeopardize a case. Someone has posted details on their FB page. Im stunned.

LE hasnt released this info so Im not sure why this person would. Maybe thinking only friends would read it?

Wait, would COD jeopardize a case? Maybe not .. but still.

I don't need to know what was said but is the person posting on FB a Professional?

Check out this Street View. It appears to be a similar view as the photo in the news.

4030 mandaumin road, ontario, canada

I am pretty sure it is alright to post this. There is nothing private about it that I know of.

Everyone,

If the trampoline photos or video are on a Facebook page that we are not permitted to link because it doesn't belong to the accused or Noelle, then we should not be discussing it either.

The trampoline video is on the accused (TB's) fb page ...

Everyone,

IM not quite getting this...The video that is being talked about is on TBfacebook page and we can talk about it?

Everyone,

Oh...Sorry if that was me, I don't know about any trampoline photo's...I was looking at the video posted on TB"s facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw