GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out this Street View. It appears to be a similar view as the photo in the news.

4030 mandaumin road, ontario, canada

I am pretty sure it is alright to post this. There is nothing private about it that I know of.

there's no ditches in that photo?

Oh wait, I didnt realize you can zoom all around street view (never used it before) ..

Ohhh...that was something else I meant to point out...I don't think that was MM on the trampoline at all...You got that trampoline video posted on July 24 2012...Mike taking out some kids. If you look at the video before that but posted on July 29, it shows another guy, named Mike with the same initials on stage, looks like the same guy as was on the trampoline but they are two different people?!?!?! Anyone agree?

It definitely looks like MM on the trampoline to me.

Check out this Street View. It appears to be a similar view as the photo in the news.

I am pretty sure it is alright to post this. There is nothing private about it that I know of.

Is looks very desolate, no street lights (obviously since it's in the country) :(

Everyone,

If the trampoline photos or video are on a Facebook page that we are not permitted to link because it doesn't belong to the accused or Noelle, then we should not be discussing it either.

Same holds true for discussions about what is on other Facebook sites.

thank you summer. i beleive the video they refer to is on the accused's fb page.. -- I THINK..

Street View: 4030 mandaumin road, ontario, canada

The angle of the news photo is different but if you compare other points they seem to be the same location.

Hmmm Im not so sure. There's a sign in the news photo that isnt anywhere on the google maps streetview? The streetview is date stamped July 2012 so fairly recent ...

Although, looking at the map it's the only place on there that seems to intersect like that so maybe ..hmmm

Street View: 4030 mandaumin road, ontario, canada

The angle of the news photo is different but if you compare other points they seem to be the same location.

Right as I had googled the above address and zoomed in using stree view, the view was almost IDENTICAL to the photo in this article. Great find Frasier!

It is a very remote looking location.

I've driven down this road hundreds of times. It actually runs right into BG, where NP's parents live. It is also one of the roads that can be accessed to/from Hwy 402. There are ditches on both sides, all along but the drifting snow is heavy there.

thank you summer. i beleive the video they refer to is on the accused's fb page.. -- I THINK..

Both videos of the trampoline with a M and another MM are on TB's webpage, though one I believe is a local musician and clearly not the same person as the MM in custody.

As to whether the M in the trampoline video is actually MM , the suspect... It appears that it is. IMO appearances are not always what they seem though, so its a possibility that this is not the co accused .....

At the north end of the woodlot there is a "driveway". Looks like the only way to access the woods.

Although, looking at the map it's the only place on there that seems to intersect like that so maybe ..hmmm

Once you zoom in and are using street view, you have to plot the little man then turn yourself to face in the opposite direction of the road and you should see the sign. I did at least, It was eerie.

The sign in the news photo shows the same in the linked google maps.... pet sign , when you zoom around..

I've driven down this road hundreds of times. It actually runs right into BG, where NP's parents live. It is also one of the roads that can be accessed to/from Hwy 402. There are ditches on both sides, all along but the drifting snow is heavy there.

And very very dark at night time..I grew up within 5 minutes of there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members