GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure they got medical treatment before getting arrested? Someone had posted that they checked into the hotel and then ended up calling EMTs from there and were arrested in that process (I think). That was unverified though but prompted discussion that perhaps MM's injuries happened after the fact. I just can't personally recall any MSM links confirming at what point medical attention was needed.

At this point there have been so many scenarios and all seem plausible in different ways.

I don't think this was ever verified as FACT. I've heard theories about TB possibly tending to his wounds knowing her medical abilities.. but I'm thinking she'd be in no shape to do so, or even able to think straight after all this. I can't help but wonder if the hospital themselves called the LE after tending to them, perhaps they were acting odd? Perhaps the hotel staff noticed them to be acting odd? If the LE was on to them so quickly, maybe a mass 'alert' went out to the neighboring town LE and they were recognized?

Totally MOO

If you are wanting to go to the court house you can, you can go to sarnia as that is where i imagine they will be, either in person or on video. go early check the days court docket which will be posted, their names will be on it with what court room they will be in..

there is a small chance they could be in london tho im not sure

That is the first I've heard or seen London court...typo?
Sarnia court house, probably 3rd floor. They normally put up the dockets shortly after 9am

I would be shocked to find Downtown Sarnia THAT busy on any night except for First Friday (which is a local event each month).

Our downtown core is not the city centre. There are very few bars there. If one was looking for a drunk roaming person, they would be far better off looking at the Lazy Duck IMO.

People don't walk in Sarnia. The majority drive and occasionally take the bus. It's just not that kind of city.

Less people to see them abduct a drunk person....and the seedy people gather uptown..usually keep to themselves

You are right, and the bus was free up until 2:45 on NYE...she was right beside the bus terminal. There were a few things going on downtown...but my question is, why was she last saw at Imperial Theatre...what was going on there, or did someone just see her near there as being her last place seen?

There is a Scotiabank right across the street.

Hi all, not caught up on reading yet but i just wanted to say that tomorrow will probably be a bail hearing IMO im pretty sure if they were denied bail it would have been posted by MSM (did i do that right , lol still getting use to the ling) that they were denied bail and remain in custody till trial, im pretty sure it just said they would remain in custody till another court appearance on Jan 10th. Since they went to court so quickly im sure the charges were read and the bail hearings were set over till they obtained legal councel and spoke with their lawyers. Also IMO im pretty sure they don't plead until they go back to court to set a trial date, bail hearings are just bail hearings they have to set anothe court date to do the plead and how they want their trial. Usually at a bail hearing they read the charges and the crown and defense lawyer bicker about why they should remain in custody and why they should be let out then they put their assurrity( not sure the spelling sorry) on the stand and question them on how they are going to make sure the accussed is going to abide by their bail conditions. Ive been to a quite a few bail hearings here, its all a process that takes awhile. And usually it takes a while to get the disclosure after the bail hearings the defense lawyers have to wait for the disclosure before they can move forward. JMO
And if anyone is going id go early to get through the metal detectors as it will probably be so busy tomorrow and they will be extra careful checking people.

Bail will be denied, for their own safety. I have never heard of anyone up on 1st degree murder charges making bail. JMO

Less people to see them abduct a drunk person....and the seedy people gather uptown..usually keep to themselves

I just can't wrap my head around trolling Christina St. for a person to abduct... the lights are very bright down there at all hours of the night. Front St wouldn't make any sense to me, because it was further away from where she would need to go.

I wonder where they abducted her (assuming it was the two arrested that did it).

I just can't wrap my head around trolling Christina St. for a person to abduct... the lights are very bright down there at all hours of the night. Front St wouldn't make any sense to me, because it was further away from where she would need to go.

I wonder where they abducted her (assuming it was the two arrested that did it).

Remember..these two were into bondage...they could subdue a slightly tipsey 5'3 (i think NP was) woman...The sources that I got my info from (ugg IMHO ) they were waiting outside that instant teller machine (Im not sure if it was that one..but it was supposedly a Scotiabank one there is one right across the capital )..and supposedly this is on camera..
IMHO

Remember..these two were into bondage...they could subdue a slightly tipsey 5'3 (i think NP was) woman...The sources that I got my info from (ugg IMHO ) they were waiting outside that instant teller machine (Im not sure if it was that one..but it was supposedly a Scotiabank one there is one right across the capital )..and supposedly this is on camera..
IMHO

maybe, possible but honstly... we all know bank machines have cameras on them providing the machine is facing the street

I don't think this was ever verified as FACT. I've heard theories about TB possibly tending to his wounds knowing her medical abilities.. but I'm thinking she'd be in no shape to do so, or even able to think straight after all this. I can't help but wonder if the hospital themselves called the LE after tending to them, perhaps they were acting odd? Perhaps the hotel staff noticed them to be acting odd? If the LE was on to them so quickly, maybe a mass 'alert' went out to the neighboring town LE and they were recognized?

Totally MOO

Hospital staff are mandated to contact LE if they suspect illegal activities. They also report unexplained injuries that they deem suspect. There are tell tale signs medical professionals look for. If the patients answers are contradictory to the injury they notify authorities nowadays. They start this screening process from triage.

maybe, possible but honstly... we all know bank machines have cameras on them providing the machine is facing the street

It is facing the street... encased in glass.

Lots of cameras there, though because of robberies at the ATM

Are we sure they got medical treatment before getting arrested? Someone had posted that they checked into the hotel and then ended up calling EMTs from there and were arrested in that process (I think). That was unverified though but prompted discussion that perhaps MM's injuries happened after the fact. I just can't personally recall any MSM links confirming at what point medical attention was needed.

At this point there have been so many scenarios and all seem plausible in different ways.

From what I understand (and again, this isn't factual, but from a reliable source), they went to London to the hotel, called EMT from there, went to the hospital for treatment, then after they left and went back to the hotel, London hospital contacted police and they were arrested at the hotel. I guess they maybe gave the hotel address as their residence to the hospital when checking in? IDK, but JMO.

IMHO

Im pretty sure theres cameras all around outside there.

Im betting tomorrow will be video court seeing if they have obtained councel.

From what I understand (and again, this isn't factual, but from a reliable source), they went to London to the hotel, called EMT from there, went to the hospital for treatment, then after they left and went back to the hotel, London hospital contacted police and they were arrested at the hotel. I guess they maybe gave the hotel address as their residence to the hospital when checking in? IDK, but JMO.

Well isn't it possible that if they were already looking for these two LE would of alerted the the sounded LE offices and hospitals?

Hi, I'm new here.. First time posting but have been doing a lot of reading. Have my own thoughts as to what happened but still trying to verify what I'm thinking. I have been trying to verify where TB was working. My thoughts were that it could have been a bar or an old age home. One of TB's friends(who works at old age home), mentions on her FB that a local girl had been killed and it was by a girl that she works with. This makes me think that TB wasn't working at the bar as previously mentioned but was employed at nursing home.
All of this is my thoughts only.

Hi, I'm new here.. First time posting but have been doing a lot of reading. Have my own thoughts as to what happened but still trying to verify what I'm thinking. I have been trying to verify where TB was working. My thoughts were that it could have been a bar or an old age home. One of TB's friends(who works at old age home), mentions on her FB that a local girl had been killed and it was by a girl that she works with. This makes me think that TB wasn't working at the bar as previously mentioned but was employed at nursing home.

Welcome to the Board

Well isn't it possible that if they were already looking for these two LE would of alerted the the sounded LE offices and hospitals?

For sure. They maybe had a call out to hospitals asking for reports on anyone with suspicious or defensive injuries?

I am going to second that question. I (and again this is extremely hard to write) have a very hard time believing that she may not have been r**ed.

These people get off on it. It is the cornerstone of their relationship. Remember the first time they met and the posts about that.

I am unfortunately most certain that poor Noelle, may she rest in peace, while meeting her demise, was likely R**ed, beaten and bludgeoned to death.

I hope to God that she fought back and fought back hard. :please:[/QUOTE

I being so close to this case as to knowing np and all our friends /social group hope that she put up a good fight , being her tiny 5'1 self she was a "smash hit" we all called her that!!!! :blushing: .... from everything know about what happened coming from VERY reliable sources are imo she was not rapped. this was a fast horrific and sloppy murder :furious: they were both sick and twisted people i was one of the people who viewed and signed up on fl - i was in total shock i spent hours readon their journals and obessions and demon selves they were
from the time tb and mm picked her up they were not with her long ...it was fast sloppy!!! these 2 demons were out for a thrill and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time !!! i know she would of put up a fight and faught back hard ...

we all are so torn over this ...there are NO words....
only memories we cherish and will never ever forget... she is up in heaven looking down on us and dancing with the angels. !!!

That's the other thing I heard from my connection in LE was that TB was recently fired from her job at a retirement home because of missing medication. I don't know which retirement home though. MOO

possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member