GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries my friend.

We also don't know that TB was cut. One poster made mention of that - but it is unverified. I believe only LE would know that information.

As for no blood, all we have is that one image in the snow. It is still not confirmed that that was left by the accused. We all just assume it is. I think we are right in that assumption, though. Depending on time frames, if blood was involved, what the injuries were, when (if) the injuries occurred, and such, there is all likelihood that blood wouldn't show up in that small ten foot area that was recorded on film. Could be a lot in the woodlot....or none. We may find out one day.

Regarding blood. A friend of mine told me that a co-worker spotted blood, on the snow, at the side of Mandaumin and disturbance off toward the woodlot, through the snow. This happened early in the morning on the day that Noelle was found, in the same general area that AC took the pic. This person assumed that the blood was the result of an animal struck by a car. When this person arrived at work, s/he found out that Noelle was missing and thought about the blood and contacted police. This is all MOO....I have no links....its just what I was told.

If its true, and combined with those pics from AC, which IMHO show a body being set in the snow, then picked back up (without any obvious blood) I am going to assume that the blood belonged to one of the accused (still alive and actively bleeding) while the other accused carried Noelle.

I find it hard to believe that it was a drunk driving incident gone bad... Considering what we know about their FL interests, I feel that their intentions were nothing but bad that night. As far as some kind of link between NP and the perps, small town, you're bound to find one, but it's most likely random. She was an easy target for them, alone, preocupied, one drink too many... So sad. I just can't stop thinking about what she must have endured. Unbelievable how some people can be so cruel. Life will never be the same for so many people here, including the perps family.

All the above is MOO

ITA. I also think the charges against them indicate this was something other than a drunk driving incident gone bad. IMO.

IMHO...the lawyers will not fight over bail hearings....these two go out that door...and its instant death for them..Im not sure they grant bail on first degree murder charges(im throwing that in the wind)..but no way the lawyers of judge will let them out

Agreed i don't think they will ask for bail either I was just trying to give people the play by play of how this process kinda works if they don't ask for bail you will probably only see them in the court room for like 10 minutes tops they will just remand it over again for another date for a plead hoping to have the disclosure.

My gut is still telling me it was an Impaired Driving hit that went from bad to worse. But that may be because I don't want to believe someone could be as evil as the speculation on this site suggests. JMO. I know; I have said it before, but the hand injuries are indicative of for the driver to sustain in a motor vehicle collision. MOO.
Frasier, that is what I figured happend in the begining but after reading what that pair had been into and posting about on that FL site, I changed my mind pretty quickly.

Unfortunately it was, I now believe, a much more sinister end for that poor young woman.

Can I ask what "Vixen of Justice" means under Moxie Vi name?

Most have "registered user"
or "WS mod"

TIA
:)

Also i forgot to mention they could do a video bail at which time you won't see them at all.

Agreed i don't think they will ask for bail either I was just trying to give people the play by play of how this process kinda works if they don't ask for bail you will probably only see them in the court room for like 10 minutes tops they will just remand it over again for another date for a plead hoping to have the disclosure.

They may not appear in person at all, may be a video appearance.

Are we sure they got medical treatment before getting arrested? Someone had posted that they checked into the hotel and then ended up calling EMTs from there and were arrested in that process (I think). That was unverified though but prompted discussion that perhaps MM's injuries happened after the fact. I just can't personally recall any MSM links confirming at what point medical attention was needed.

At this point there have been so many scenarios and all seem plausible in different ways.

No one has answered my other Question..
What time are they scheduled at the Courthouse
and is the Court Hearing open to the Public...?

No one has answered my other Question..
What time are they scheduled at the Courthouse
and is the Court Hearing open to the Public...?

No one hear knows what courthouse...was never published (due to the part there would be outrage mob showing up)

I believe the first part ..right up till you say she asked for directions....Directions to where? She knew Sarnia...as for the broken bones...I think we discussed that if they were broken bad they would have put them in a cast .....Someone spoke that they are sometime splinted after knife wounds.....Im curious as to what makes you think she was not R&&ed.....Their FEt life profiles point otherwise.....Its hard to come to grips if A grisly deed happened (IMHO it did) we try to block it out.....but their profiles scream of that....their own description on that disgusting site screams it.....this is MHO...and have also heard the same.....

I am going to second that question. I (and again this is extremely hard to write) have a very hard time believing that she may not have been r**ed.

These people get off on it. It is the cornerstone of their relationship. Remember the first time they met and the posts about that.

I am unfortunately most certain that poor Noelle, may she rest in peace, while meeting her demise, was likely R**ed, beaten and bludgeoned to death.

I hope to God that she fought back and fought back hard. :please:

:floorlaugh:

You've did it again! :D

Its canadiangirl!! Though there is a canadiangurl just signed up too. All very confusing :wave:

Oh No!... At least I didn't call her Canadian Squirrel? :blushing:

:floorlaugh:

Can I ask what "Vixen of Justice" means under Moxie Vi name?

Most have "registered user"
or "WS mod"

TIA
:)

It's a joke with my friends that I am a sassy vixen so I changed it for the fun of it. After a certain number of posts any user can and people put all sorts of stuff.

Regarding blood. A friend of mine told me that a co-worker spotted blood, on the snow, at the side of Mandaumin and disturbance off toward the woodlot, through the snow. This happened early in the morning on the day that Noelle was found, in the same general area that AC took the pic. This person assumed that the blood was the result of an animal struck by a car. When this person arrived at work, s/he found out that Noelle was missing and thought about the blood and contacted police. This is all MOO....I have no links....its just what I was told.

If its true, and combined with those pics from AC, which IMHO show a body being set in the snow, then picked back up (without any obvious blood) I am going to assume that the blood belonged to one of the accused (still alive and actively bleeding) while the other accused carried Noelle.

Blood evidence would be a plus! I hope LE preserved it if able.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mocitydon87