GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the first part ..right up till you say she asked for directions....Directions to where? She knew Sarnia...as for the broken bones...I think we discussed that if they were broken bad they would have put them in a cast .....Someone spoke that they are sometime splinted after knife wounds.....Im curious as to what makes you think she was not R&&ed.....Their FEt life profiles point otherwise.....Its hard to come to grips if A grisly deed happened (IMHO it did) we try to block it out.....but their profiles scream of that....their own description on that disgusting site screams it.....this is MHO...and have also heard the same.....

Maybe she didn't ask for directions maybe they just plucked her off the street. I couldn't tell you how it all went down and we might never know some parts. Like I said all in MO that's all. You very well could be right. I only said that bc it's been reported TB said that on the fb page. But now just thinking about it it was prob just said by TB incase NP was seen with the. That night. Regardless LE has enough evidence to bring about a M1 charge

My gut is still telling me it was an Impaired Driving hit that went from bad to worse. But that may be because I don't want to believe someone could be as evil as the speculation on this site suggests. JMO. I know; I have said it before, but the hand injuries are indicative of for the driver to sustain in a motor vehicle collision. MOO.

Looks like the roads are plowed, therefore, TB would not get stuck IMO

Maybe she didn't ask for directions maybe they just plucked her off the street. I couldn't tell you how it all went down and we might never know some parts. Like I said all in MO that's all. You very well could be right. I only said that bc it's been reported TB said that on the fb page. But now just thinking about it it was prob just said by TB incase NP was seen with the. That night. Regardless LE has enough evidence to bring about a M1 charge

Agreed...I was just putting sopme thoughts out there....the first encounter MM had with TB was r@@e....they both got off on that..and stated it numerous times.....Im hoping we can find solace ....NP is resting in a better place right now..no pain..no hurt..no anger.....Shes a true angel looking over us now

I believe the first part ..right up till you say she asked for directions....Directions to where? She knew Sarnia...as for the broken bones...I think we discussed that if they were broken bad they would have put them in a cast .....Someone spoke that they are sometime splinted after knife wounds.....Im curious as to what makes you think she was not R&&ed.....Their FEt life profiles point otherwise.....Its hard to come to grips if A grisly deed happened (IMHO it did) we try to block it out.....but their profiles scream of that....their own description on that disgusting site screams it.....this is MHO...and have also heard the same.....

Maybe I don't want to believe the part about the R**E but I don't know I think they more got off on the violence of it. More than R*+E itself. JMO tho.

Many of us have come here for answers, The HOW the WHY and some of these answers many never be answered. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION/STATEMENT IS OF THE EVENTS IN WHICH I THINK HAPPENED TO POOR NOELLE. I have come to this conclusion using information provided here and listing to HEARSAY of what i think is the most plausable IT IS COMPLEETLY MOO!!! ALSO SOME OF THE INFORMATION YOU WILL SEE IS FACT IN WHICH HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY THE MEDIA.

Noelle left a party near downtown sarnia at 2-230 JAN 1, 2013. her boyfriends cousin ran out after her trying to get her to call a cab or come back to the party. noelle whom is upset begs her to leave her alone. she walks a little ways and calls her dad or both parents to pick her up, but they have been drinking and are responsible enough to know that, they tell her to call a cab.

At some point she stops MM and TB and asks for directions, MAYBE they gave her directions the wrong way either way they decide to follow her. I beleive IMO TB and MM were out looking for a poor random victim that night... it just happened to be noelle.

IMO The crime scene is that of the woodlot, there was no r**e!
this next part is very hard for me to type but it is what IMO happened.
they kidnap noelle and bring her to the wood lot, at the wood lot MM beats her and TB cuts her --- MM broke his hands and wrists from sending blows to poor noelle requireing surgery which is why his hands are in sllpints and wraps as reported by the media..
this crime was that of a brutal murder IMO not to get off on R**E but to get off on the crime it self... the violence, the cutting.
this coinsides with on TB FL profile she clims she is the one who likes to do the cutting, however anyone who seen the photos from that site can tell that the cuts are not that deep. i think that they liked the cutting so much they wanted to see what it would be like to cut more..

this was not easy for me to write. we've all talked about what we have thought and i think we are very careful about talking about the violence that may have happened that night. I did not enjoy writing this and cried my eyes out as i put this together in my head earlier today.
I can not wait to see justice for noelle... IMO the police have an air tight case and all the evidence will point twards the highest sentence.

IMO I believe MM and TB followed her and grabbed her, I doubt she asked for directions but believe that she may have spoken to them possibly turning down a ride- remeber it was TB that possibly said she asked for directions so she was probably covering their tracks in case anyone saw them.
Is it a coincedence that NP was dropped off only minutes from where AC lives. Also, that AC worked only a few doors away from where NP was last found?
My theory IMO is that possibly when AC drove home from work she saw a vehicle pulled over and once she realised NP was missing she thought to check it out and found the disturbance in the snow. So her feeling was not exactly psychic but more of that pit in your stomach that maybe you saw something, if that makes any sense.
I have seen people with breaks in their arms or legs hat have been splinted due to severe swelling or lacerations that need to be adressed.

My gut is still telling me it was an Impaired Driving hit that went from bad to worse. But that may be because I don't want to believe someone could be as evil as the speculation on this site suggests. JMO. I know; I have said it before, but the hand injuries are indicative of for the driver to sustain in a motor vehicle collision. MOO.

Vehicle manslaughter is not first degree murder.(manslaughter).....even if you hit someone and then finish them off (sounds awful )..that would be considered 2nd degree murder

First Degree.... is premeditated

Before I post this information, please know that I have gotten it from someone connected to LE. I do not know how factual it is, but it has come from a reliable source.

1) TB and MM are currently in jail in London
2) While receiving medical treatment after arrest, they were talking to one another like there was nothing going on. Conversing, laughing, etc.
3) A bank security camera picked up 2 people helping an "intoxicated" person into a vehicle on NYE around the time NP went missing.
4) NP had stopped at the bank to get money out to get a cab but NEVER got in one.

I wish I had more information to share, but it gives a picture of how the two were behaving post arrest. I have no information about crime scene, COD, or anything else. I'm not sure I want to know. RIP Noelle! <3

Frasier - This was always my hunch from the start - at least when we found out she was missing and folk were searching. To me it made the most sense -an upset girl, possibly that had been drinking, walking along dark country roads. An impaired driver hits her...a hit and run. That was my gut feeling the first two days the story broke. Just as tragic, yes, but what that family and community could deal with easier.

After the arrests, details of the accused, lifestyles - I'm not so certain. As I say, before NP was found and the arrests made, a hit and run by a drunk driver was always my gut feeling.

Before I post this information, please know that I have gotten it from someone connected to LE. I do not know how factual it is, but it has come from a reliable source.

2) While receiving medical treatment after arrest, they were talking to one another like there was nothing going on. Conversing, laughing, etc.
3) A bank security camera picked up 2 people helping an "intoxicated" person into a vehicle on NYE around the time NP went missing.
4) NP had stopped at the bank to get money out to get a cab but NEVER got in one.

I wish I had more information to share, but it gives a picture of how the two were behaving post arrest. I have no information about crime scene, COD, or anything else. I'm not sure I want to know. RIP Noelle! <3

Thats exactly the info I got as well..and posted it last night....I noted the bank cameras had caught some interaction of being forced into the car...I have to put IMHO though..required here

IMO I believe MM and TB followed her and grabbed her, I doubt she asked for directions but believe that she may have spoken to them possibly turning down a ride- remeber it was TB that possibly said she asked for directions so she was probably covering their tracks in case anyone saw them.
Is it a coincedence that NP was dropped off only minutes from where AC lives. Also, that AC worked only a few doors away from where NP was last found?
My theory IMO is that possibly when AC drove home from work she saw a vehicle pulled over and once she realised NP was missing she thought to check it out and found the disturbance in the snow. So her feeling was not exactly psychic but more of that pit in your stomach that maybe you saw something, if that makes any sense.
I have seen people with breaks in their arms or legs hat have been splinted due to severe swelling or lacerations that need to be adressed.

Extreamily plausible. Very good observation. I too think AC has nothing to do with it. She lives only mins from the site and wanted to help she even said on the page has anyone looked down mandumin side road yet I will go look there. Maybe she did see something that night.

As I mentioned being from Sarnia does not equal know the city streets off by heart. She very well could have asked for directions. Maybe she was asking for directions of a place nearby, then somehow the conversation lead to her wanting to get to her parents house. If Mandaumin was on the way to their place too ( I think someone mentioned that a page back or so) and they offered to drive her there, she may very well not have sensed a danger until they were close to that site. Maybe MM got hurt by her when she discovered they weren't bringing her where they said they would and she started a struggle and things went bad. Possibly she was killed before they were able to carry out what they wanted to due to her fighting back and them not being prepared for it. JMO on all this, it would be nice ( well not nice but you KWIM) if it was just a straight panic killing and they didn't have an opportunity to play out any fantasies with her :(

2) While receiving medical treatment after arrest, they were talking to one another like there was nothing going on. Conversing, laughing, etc.3) A bank security camera picked up 2 people helping an "intoxicated" person into a vehicle on NYE around the time NP went missing.

Thanks for your post. The only "hole" I see in this scenario is what I have bolded. Once they would have been arrested, there is NO WAY LE would keep them in the same room. They would be separated immediately. This is done to ensure that they don't concoct a plan or alibi. I also doubt after an arrest they would be getting medically treated in the same hospital room.
The rest of your posting could indeed be fact. What I have highlighted doesn't seem plausible to me. Just my opinion.

Thanks for your post. The only "hole" I see in this scenario is what I have bolded. Once they would have been arrested, there is NO WAY LE would keep them in the same room. They would be separated immediately. This is done to ensure that they don't concoct a plan or alibi. I also doubt after an arrest they would be getting medically treated in the same hospital room.
The rest of your posting could indeed be fact. What I have highlighted doesn't seem plausible to me. Just my opinion.

They wernt arrested ..they were receiving medical attention

They got picked up later at the hotel

As I mentioned being from Sarnia does not equal know the city streets off by heart. She very well could have asked for directions. Maybe she was asking for directions of a place nearby, then somehow the conversation lead to her wanting to get to her parents house. If Mandaumin was on the way to their place too ( I think someone mentioned that a page back or so) and they offered to drive her there, she may very well not have sensed a danger until they were close to that site. Maybe MM got hurt by her when she discovered they weren't bringing her where they said they would and she started a struggle and things went bad. Possibly she was killed before they were able to carry out what they wanted to due to her fighting back and them not being prepared for it. JMO on all this, it would be nice ( well not nice but you KWIM) if it was just a straight panic killing and they didn't have an opportunity to play out any fantasies with her :(

Mandaumin is nowhere near their place (i lived both in the city and out that way)

IMHO I think it's possible that they planned to do it NYE bc of the amount of drunk women who may be walking around down town??
I'm from a city where DT gets crazy busy and drunk people walking every where sometimes throwing up. Specially after bars close people are so busy trying to get to their cars ect. We have TONS of bars tho and on a border town where the 19 YO from the states come here to drink. Was DT super busy NYE in sarnia?

They wernt arrested ..they were receiving medical attention

They got picked up later at the hotel

The original poster wrote "while receiving medical treatment AFTER arrest"

That was what I was alluding to - hence my note.

The facts are they were arrested at a London hotel. After that arrest, if they did in fact need medical treatment, LE would not allow them to be in the same room or to be talking.

IMHO I think it's possible that they planned to do it NYE bc of the amount of drunk women who may be walking around down town??
I'm from a city where DT gets crazy busy and drunk people walking every where sometimes throwing up. Specially after bars close people are so busy trying to get to their cars ect. We have TONS of bars tho and on a border town where the 19 YO from the states come here to drink. Was DT super busy NYE in sarnia?

I think you hit the nail on the head....they planned to do it that night...NP was in the wrong place at the wrong time IMO

Strange that the snow disturbance photo shows no blood. From what we know, MM was badly hurt. Would he not have been bleeding all over the area? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x