GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand (and again, this isn't factual, but from a reliable source), they went to London to the hotel, called EMT from there, went to the hospital for treatment, then after they left and went back to the hotel, London hospital contacted police and they were arrested at the hotel. I guess they maybe gave the hotel address as their residence to the hospital when checking in? IDK, but JMO.

what I don't understand is, if the wounds to both of them / or just MM were so bad, how'd they drive all the way to London before getting treatment, and also check into a motel first? I'm not doubting that is what happened I'm just thinking if they needed to call EMT from the motel, it must not have been easy to drive the 45min - 1hr drive plus motel stop. I'm just curious about that.

As far as the court thing goes, the fact that it was turned over to the OPP, would that make a difference as far as them holding court in London vs Sarnia? I don't know anything about the court system but if the Sarnia LE turned the disappearance over to OPP when she was found, maybe they then would have the court case where the accused were apprehended vs where the crime took place?

At some point there was discussion here about a possible 3rd party. Anything else on that? Someone had to have tipped LE off about these 2, I just don't see how they could have been found so quickly otherwise. Unless a license plate was seen on camera somewhere maybe? It happened so fast, impressive to say the least. MOO

From what I understand (and again, this isn't factual, but from a reliable source), they went to London to the hotel, called EMT from there, went to the hospital for treatment, then after they left and went back to the hotel, London hospital contacted police and they were arrested at the hotel. I guess they maybe gave the hotel address as their residence to the hospital when checking in? IDK, but JMO.

Well, if this is the case EMT would have had the address they picked them up at. Not that they gave that address as their home address.

mikebones479

He's on bdsm.com, another bondage dating site, as mikebones479 from London, ON. I won't be joining to check out what was posted on there. Maybe Tanya is on there as well. She was called casual side girl or similar on Fetlife for awhile. Any brave people? LOL

I am going to second that question. I (and again this is extremely hard to write) have a very hard time believing that she may not have been r**ed.

These people get off on it. It is the cornerstone of their relationship. Remember the first time they met and the posts about that.

I am unfortunately most certain that poor Noelle, may she rest in peace, while meeting her demise, was likely R**ed, beaten and bludgeoned to death.

I hope to God that she fought back and fought back hard. :please:[/QUOTE

I being so close to this case as to knowing np and all our friends /social group hope that she put up a good fight , being her tiny 5'1 self she was a "smash hit" we all called her that!!!! :blushing: .... from everything know about what happened coming from VERY reliable sources are imo she was not rapped. this was a fast horrific and sloppy murder :furious: they were both sick and twisted people i was one of the people who viewed and signed up on fl - i was in total shock i spent hours readon their journals and obessions and demon selves they were
from the time tb and mm picked her up they were not with her long ...it was fast sloppy!!! these 2 demons were out for a thrill and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time !!! i know she would of put up a fight and faught back hard ...

we all are so torn over this ...there are NO words....
only memories we cherish and will never ever forget... she is up in heaven looking down on us and dancing with the angels. !!!

I had a feeling she was not R**ED and that it was more for thrill of their violence and cutting.. IM SO SO SORRY
HUGSSSS

I am going to second that question. I (and again this is extremely hard to write) have a very hard time believing that she may not have been r**ed.

These people get off on it. It is the cornerstone of their relationship. Remember the first time they met and the posts about that.

I am unfortunately most certain that poor Noelle, may she rest in peace, while meeting her demise, was likely R**ed, beaten and bludgeoned to death.

I hope to God that she fought back and fought back hard. :please:[/QUOTE

I being so close to this case as to knowing np and all our friends /social group hope that she put up a good fight , being her tiny 5'1 self she was a "smash hit" we all called her that!!!! :blushing: .... from everything know about what happened coming from VERY reliable sources are imo she was not rapped. this was a fast horrific and sloppy murder :furious: they were both sick and twisted people i was one of the people who viewed and signed up on fl - i was in total shock i spent hours readon their journals and obessions and demon selves they were
from the time tb and mm picked her up they were not with her long ...it was fast sloppy!!! these 2 demons were out for a thrill and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time !!! i know she would of put up a fight and faught back hard ...

we all are so torn over this ...there are NO words....
only memories we cherish and will never ever forget... she is up in heaven looking down on us and dancing with the angels. !!!

one thing I was curious about was if NP might have had self defence training of any sort, just having her sister in LE. It was a passing thought I had.

I agree though, for some reason I don't picture them as having her for long and think the events from abduction to death happened relatively quickly JMO. There is a difference between two people having fetishes and even playing out r#@e acts with consenting partners and taking it to the next level with an unwilling participant. I truly don't believe it would have made it to that point, not 100% sure whether I believe an attempt might have been made but I don't think it was that long of an event.

He's also on Alt.com as mikebones479. Same warning applies.

He's on bdsm.com, another bondage dating site, as mikebones479 from London, ON. I won't be joining to check out what was posted on there. Maybe Tanya is on there as well. She was called casual side girl or similar on Fetlife for awhile. Any brave people? LOL

not i sorry i want to sleep tonight lol

Hi, I'm new here.. First time posting but have been doing a lot of reading. Have my own thoughts as to what happened but still trying to verify what I'm thinking. I have been trying to verify where TB was working. My thoughts were that it could have been a bar or an old age home. One of TB's friends(who works at old age home), mentions on her FB that a local girl had been killed and it was by a girl that she works with. This makes me think that TB wasn't working at the bar as previously mentioned but was employed at nursing home.
All of this is my thoughts only.

she used to work there!!!!! tanya was let go a while ago. she mentioned " she cant believe i actually worked with this girl" ....quote from her fb

As far as the court thing goes, the fact that it was turned over to the OPP, would that make a difference as far as them holding court in London vs Sarnia? I don't know anything about the court system but if the Sarnia LE turned the disappearance over to OPP when she was found, maybe they then would have the court case where the accused were apprehended vs where the crime took place?

No typically Petroila OPP cases are heard in Sarnia court because they are Lambton OPP and Sarnia is in Lambton county. I forget what county London is in right now but it would have to be that counties OPP to have it in London court, the only reasons I can see that they would appear in London court are
1) they were arrested in London ( but at the same time the crime was committed in Lambton county under OPP jurisdiction and they would have been turned over to OPP after arrest)
2) LE wants to avoid a massive turn out of on lookers and gossip millers

Yea I had forgotten all about the bail hearing process and that can take alot of time too, if one of them has not gotten legal counsel as of tomorrow for all we know they can get the bail hearing put over again. I would hope that they wouldn't get bail, I mean who in their right mind would bail either one out at this point, honestly for their own safety right now I'd think jail IS the safest place for them just because of the charges alone and the fact that their faces are all plastered all over the place they would get harassed like crazy on the outside. Not to mention LE posted both their address already!

I would bet that is a typo, the crime happened in Sarnia,(I assume) Sarnia court would be where they appear. That is usually how it works. Unless for some reason, the accused also have outstanding criminal matters in the London jurisdiction.
Do you think it could be because they were picked up in London? Is the Petrolia line in Mddlesex county?

I don't think this is TB. I found this site and checked and the artist has a photo of herself somewhere.

no , no.. I don't think it is her. I am just citing where she may have gotten the name from.

Roller derby is fairly popular here (and I should also say that if you go on AC's facebook page, she is into roller derby).

JMO, but maybe their whole abduction plan didn't go according to how they wanted it and noelle fought back to much for them and made them mad so they just murdered her ????

I thought about it, but then I remembered what I had seen & read on the FL site, & I kinda thought against it. But curiosity is getting the better of me. AGAIN. :banghead: But then again, maybe he has been removed from there as well?? :waitasec: Or would his name not come up in the search if he was removed

Local-np, her words exactly from FB - a local girl went missing. turned out being a girl i work with that killed her. crazzyyy

Makes me wonder although, there has been some speculation that she was terminated from this job. Just my thoughts again.

What I don't get it, even if you disregard the whole 'vision/psychic' stuff......of all of the areas for one to search, does it make logical sense that someone would just happen to go for a drive down that road/in that area? I know a search was going on but for those local to Sarnia, does it seem logical and believable that of all of the places one could be searching, that someone would chose THAT location to just randomly go check?
I don't buy it all! I am local, and JMO it seems way too odd. I know that area very well and there are so many sideroads out there. So she just happened to choose that one? Remember, she was not part of the LE directed search. I was following the NP search page on FB in real time. Not saying I saw or remember everything posted on there (it is now taken down for those not local) , but I was on there when AC posted her pic of the snow disturbance. I also seen posts by a friend of AC sticking up for her as people were accusing her of having something to do with it. This is also hearsay, but someone had said way back that AC works at a tattoo shop on Christina St. that just so happens to be next door to the bar TB worked at. AC said she did not know TB, MM, or NP. I call bull on that. Also, it was said AC was at the tattoo shop until 2am NYE. I'm not saying she was working in there, probably had a shop party going on. Does anyone else find it too coincedental that AC and TB were said to both be on Christina St. in those establishments that night, and both were said to have left around 2-2:30? then the next night it just so happens to be AC's tip that led LE to NP's body? Again, all of this is JMO.

Just an fyi.

"A person commits the crime of murder in the first degree if he knowingly causes the death of another person after deliberation upon the matter. Deliberation required for conviction for murder in the first degree is defined as cool reflection for any length of time no matter how brief."

Premeditation doesn't necessarily mean long term planning and strategizing. It could mean moments of deliberation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129