GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to look up an obituary for Noelle but cannot find one and I was wondering where she is buried so that I may go and lay some flowers. I knew her as an acquaintance only but had the pleasure of speaking to her a few times and I always liked her and thought she was such a kind person and full of life! I attended her funeral outside so I did not see a program. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would just like to go and pay my respects. Thank you.

There has been no talk of burial she was cremated. He family asked in Lieu of flowers a donation to the sunshine foundation

Obit is in sarnia observer and on smiths funeral home site

IMO...the court will most likely order a publication ban for this case - both to protect the integrity of the investigation and process; as well as to protect the dignity of the victim and the victim's family...
Sadly I know this from first hand knowledge...five years ago our precious girl was murdered by a common law couple (for what appears to be similar reasons- ie. "a sex-slaying) as this case in N.S. Canada.
A publication ban was granted (although many details were leaked when a search warrant was mistakenly not sealed)>
It took over two years and 42 court appearances - but eventually both perpetrators entered guilty pleas when the actual trial began.... some justice was served...the only true justice would have been if this had never happened..
My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to Noelle's family, friends and all of us here at W.S. as we try to grapple with this senseless and evil end to a beautiful life...
Hoping and knowing that Noelle is an angel, carefree of the trials and tribulations of this world...and strength to all of us who are trying in some way to understand...and/or help - strength to all that is good and just...

hmmm interesting
her fb is closed now as been said on here.. maybe she finally got a lawyer. i don't imagine her to have any other visitors other than her lawyer since all her family seems to live far away. i wonder what brought her to sarnia? perhaps meeting someone else off the internet? school? work? or did her fam move away during the recession

Incorrect.

IMO...the court will most likely order a publication ban for this case - both to protect the integrity of the investigation and process; as well as to protect the dignity of the victim and the victim's family...
Sadly I know this from first hand knowledge...five years ago our precious girl was murdered by a common law couple (for what appears to be similar reasons- ie. "a sex-slaying) as this case in N.S. Canada.
A publication ban was granted (although many details were leaked when a search warrant was mistakenly not sealed)>
It took over two years and 42 court appearances - but eventually both perpetrators entered guilty pleas when the actual trial began.... some justice was served...the only true justice would have been if this had never happened..
My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to Noelle's family, friends and all of us here at W.S. as we try to grapple with this senseless and evil end to a beautiful life...
Hoping and knowing that Noelle is an angel, carefree of the trials and tribulations of this world...and strength to all of us who are trying in some way to understand...and/or help - strength to all that is good and just...

thank you very much for your post, and so very sorry for you loss.

I saw her FB page a couple of days ago and yes, now searching is a dead end. I didn't try Fetlife before, but finally created a profile and logged on, but all
I found was TB as a member, nothing she posted. Is that also gone, or am I just inept at navigating the site? (PM me if you like.)

yes both pages are de-activated...probably a family member or lawyer had taken them down ....they were off fetlife the day everyone was talking about it here on WS !!! which that is where i think le and sm caught onto it...and had their accounts frozen... because if u still try and type in their user names , it comes up with their pic still but u cant view anything past that!!! i saw her fb page today then after we were posting back n forth saying how we wonder whh tb fb is still up- pooooof it was gone just shortly after that ....

They did. At court today. Publication ban.

I have tried to look up an obituary for Noelle but cannot find one and I was wondering where she is buried so that I may go and lay some flowers. I knew her as an acquaintance only but had the pleasure of speaking to her a few times and I always liked her and thought she was such a kind person and full of life! I attended her funeral outside so I did not see a program. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would just like to go and pay my respects. Thank you.
http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oId=670929
Ladyjane, here is a link for you. I don't know if it wiil help you in your search?

Hi everyone! I am also a local who has been reading since the beginning. This is my first post <modsnip>.

OOOOPSSS!! I mean ten days ago prior to December 31. So, twenty days ago from today.

Sorry for that mistake... :please:

Sorry, I don't want to keep correcting you. It was posted 10 calendar days ago.

OOOOPSSS!! I mean ten days ago prior to December 31. So, twenty days ago from today.

Sorry for that mistake... :please:

OK. So he posted on Dec 31st???? Maybe I already knew this and forgot but wow anyway.

Sorry, I don't want to keep correcting you. It was posted 10 calendar days ago.

Sorry, Frasier. I could very well in fact be wrong. I don't remember him posting anything like that on New Years Eve - I believe all of his postings were about grammar and spelling in forums, hence why I thought it might have been 10 days prior to that last posting.

My mistake if I am incorrect.

Hmmm. On the other hand, if it said "ten days ago" we would have to go back from the day his account was disabled. Can't remember if it was shut down yesterday or the day before. If that was the case, it may have been posted a couple of days before New Years Eve. Perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee