GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Frasier. I could very well in fact be wrong. I don't remember him posting anything like that on New Years Eve - I believe all of his postings were about grammar and spelling in forums, hence why I thought it might have been 10 days prior to that last posting.

My mistake if I am incorrect.

Hmmm. On the other hand, if it said "ten days ago" we would have to go back from the day his account was disabled. Can't remember if it was shut down yesterday or the day before. If that was the case, it may have been posted a couple of days before New Years Eve. Perhaps?

It's probably similar to fb.. it means it was posted 10 days before the day you are reading it. So if you read it on the 31st and it said 10 days ago, that would have been posted on the 21st. jmo

Wow, it took me a while to catch up. You guys wrote a lot since last night.

Someone had asked a few pages ago if TB and MM had Twitter accounts.
TB does in fact have a Twitter account, although she has never tweeted.
As for MM, i searched but couldn't find an account for him.

TB Twitter account
@sincess1

It's probably similar to fb.. it means it was posted 10 days before the day you are reading it. So if you read it on the 31st and it said 10 days ago, that would have been posted on the 21st. jmo

Yes, that is what I was saying. So, if you took a screenshot of it five days ago, it would be ten day prior to that. Not ten days ago from todays date.

Anyways, not sure what MM said really had much significance...just another one of his rambling statements about his weird sexual practices, lol.

It was written 10 days ago. Tomorrow if you go to the post it will say 11 days ago. The date is correct. Anyways, doesn't really matter. Just very eerie that's all.

It was written 10 days ago. Tomorrow if you go to the post it will say 11 days ago. The date is correct. Anyways, doesn't really matter. Just very eerie that's all.

I'm sorry Frasier, correct me if i am wrong, but are you on MM FL profile live?
How would the date change, otherwise?

I thought his profile had been removed several days ago?

if you google that a youtube in that name comes up too... anyone else care to check out the videos on that page just take the @ off the name ......

I already searched google and several hits came up however most were unrelated or irrelevant. As for the Youtube i think it was just some random videos. Someone else can surely give it a go though to see if they can find anything i couldn't.

if you google that a youtube in that name comes up too... anyone else care to check out the videos on that page just take the @ off the name ......

That's the videos that were uploaded to her FB.

Frasier - As Honey West also pointed out, MM's FetLife account has been disabled. It is not live anymore. So, if you have a screen shot that says "10 days ago" you have to count back from the day you took the screen shot. It won't say 11 days tomorrow, as it cannot be accessed any longer.

Hope that makes sense. Not trying to be argumentative at all. Just wanted clarification.

I already searched google and several hits came up however most were unrelated or irrelevant. As for the Youtube i think it was just some random videos. Someone else can surely give it a go though to see if they can find anything i couldn't.

I think some of them were also on TB's facebook page but I am not 100% sure that's why I was asking if anyone else wanted to have a look I didn't really want to say they are the same ones but they look oddly familiar....

I'm sorry Frasier, correct me if i am wrong, but are you on MM FL profile live?
How would the date change, otherwise?

I thought his profile had been removed several days ago?

It was made private. Not removed. Live FL. It's all still there. As sick as that is. There is even mention of the murder.

When we were looking at the google map yesterday I think it was of the wood lot on Mandaumin road, did someone say they saw a sign of some sort on google maps? Right by the woodlot? Does anyone remember what the sign said?

According to FL it was 10 days ago that he posted that message. Around December 31, 2012.
It was just posted here that both their accounts on FL were locked up and postings not accessible when the news broke here on WS a few days ago. I can't see anything today. Where is this coming from?

It was just posted here that both their accounts on FL were locked up and postings not accessible when the news broke here on WS a few days ago. I can't see anything today. Where is this coming from?

According to Frasier, the groups that MM and TB belonged to (and hundreds of other Fetlife users) are still accessible. So, any messages that MM and TB wrote in those particular group message boards can still be viewed.

MM and TB's actual FetLife profiles are no longer viewable. Some wording caused some of us to think they were, but that is not the case.

Hope that clears everything up.

If someone has Fetlife still...verify if his comments are still in fact in the groups.....as for posting about the murder...which was stated I believed right Fraser..please tell us what part that is at

IF MM posted about the murder, can someone tell us what that post says? Is it a comment from someone else after he was arrested? TIA

Sorry, Frasier. I could very well in fact be wrong. I don't remember him posting anything like that on New Years Eve - I believe all of his postings were about grammar and spelling in forums, hence why I thought it might have been 10 days prior to that last posting.

My mistake if I am incorrect.

Hmmm. On the other hand, if it said "ten days ago" we would have to go back from the day his account was disabled. Can't remember if it was shut down yesterday or the day before. If that was the case, it may have been posted a couple of days before New Years Eve. Perhaps?

the day np was murdered he wrote many messages about kidnapping / rape / tourture .... asking for people's help on how to expand his fantasies ....so that night after so much writting and discussion's back n forth he was doing ...

the day np was murdered he wrote 10000's of messages about kidnapping / rape / tourture .... asking for people's help on how to expand his fantasies ....so that night after so much writting and discussion's back n forth he was doing ...he then murdered her that night!!!!

wow. Please take screen shots of everything. And this was 10 days ago, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave