GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see that the last post was over 5 days ago....is there a new thread started, or have people just stopped posting because of the publication ban? I would like to stay up to date with these threads. Also....where can I find thread #1....the very first one that started on Jan 1st I beleive.......I am having trouble finding it. I would also like to know if the pics from AC are still on here somewhere amongst all these threads, or if someone has them or took a screen shot while they were on facebook? I recall seeing that someone posted that they were on WS in thread 1..........anyone have 'em?

I spoke to AC a few days after and I wanted to ask her some questions about the pics and what a medium was...she was very short, and didn't give much info....almost like she didn't want to talk about it or know what to say. MOO is that if I were a newly discovered medium, I would want to be sharing this talent with people and helping them understand (If I receieved a message like she did from me)..and answering their questions....not just a 2 sentence reply. Makes me all the more suspicious about whether she really "felt" where the body was...or whether she knew "some other way". Would love to see those pics!!!

No new thread. Just not much to talk about with the Publication Ban. They both appear in Court on the 31st. We may hear then of additional charges. If it's in the media we can discuss. If it's not we cant. That includes pics :seeya:

Ok, but does that mean the pics WERE posted on here, and they are still somewhere on WS? Can you please tell me how I can get to thread 1?

Yes, I looked for the earlier, closed, threads a few days ago after someone thought they might have been deleted or hidden, but they were still there, just a long ways down on earlier pages. Things move pretty fast on WS and older stuff gets buried. There are way too many pages and I don't have 3 days to scan through them. Maybe they've been redacted a second time after the publication ban was put in place.

I feel horrible for the all of the families involved. I hope there is a place called heaven for a wonderful person like Noelle, but now we need to be aware of our surroundings and be questionable of people around us. There are always warning signs. You don't think that the members of the accused family, they aren't looking back and thinking that maybe there was something of concern. Please......personality, behaviour, relationships. People can't hide something so disgusting for long.

It's impossible!

Friends/Family may have been aware or not. There would be nothing any of them could have done. No laws were broken between 2 consenting adults. Most would deem it deviant but it's not against the law. IMO they are 2 evil psychopaths which there is "no fix" for. These types blend in and only show you what they want you to see. I'm just glad there was a quick arrest so Sarnia didn't have days/weeks/months of terror. And of course Noelle was found :rose: So many cases here we don't get an arrest or the Victim. IMO

Fivedoubleyous3, very interesting thoughts in your posts.

I don’t know however how we can stop people from carrying out theses types horrific crimes or any other off the wall acts that they decide to inflict on others.

A parent, relation, teacher, pastor or even a well meaning friend, can only do so much, when they see someone going off the rails, even professional mental health workers, can only suggest methods for behavior change to their clients, it is up to the client to recognise a problem exists and they then choose make make or not make, the changes to their behaviour.

It is the old saying, about leading a horse to water…if the horse isn’t thirsty it is not going to drink….. no matter how much you encourage it to do so.

If there is a total lack of social conscience and a person continually shows a deep disregard for right or wrong, I do not know how another person would/could ever alter their decision making skills?

We are all controlled by our own inner set of traffic lights, if we choose not to heed those signals when they are activated, then it is a safe bet we will end up being in some sort of fix. And this is all because of our own nature and beliefs.

I would venture to say, that if we throw caution to the winds, ignore the warning signs that are flashing and blatantly disregard the consequences that could/can result from our actions, then we have to be ready to take the knocks that are handed out.

It would seem that the person/persons who participated in this murder did not care enough about the resulting consequences of their actions and had a stronger need to fulfill their baser instincts and because of that, we lost a beautiful young woman to their self-centered, evil driven choices.

I cannot see a way that we will ever stop these horrific situations from happening, no more that we can make sure everyone is safe, well fed and looked after in our society.

These are my own opinions.

I understand where PP is coming from, we would all like to find something to blame for the fears we now feel, the voids that have been made. I think now that we see the story unfold... The FL site re pics the posts we can come to some kind of conclusion like omg how could anyone not know I agree that after seeing what we hae seen about them that it looks like red flags popping up all over the place but bc the crime had already been committed. Before the crime all you can say is ok they're a little freaky and attention seeking with the pics of him with the leash and collar. The story about how they first met in person but I'm telling you guys this happens all the time. I have seen couples seeking couples on pof and some even seek that same fantasy about R. Having my BFF as a lesbian and searching women's profiles on pof with her I've seen women looking for the same fantasy that becomes consensual once it's planned out. We also have no idea how many other women if any he's done this with clearly they seemed to say they weren't a couple so to me they may have had open relationship so who knows what teu were doing between their meeting and the said crime. At some point it wasn't enough for them. They both equally enjoyed the said crime they both said they are switches and that tells us nothing about which one wanted more -- this all has come out thru the media so I assume it is safe to talk about. One or both of them couldn't get off on consensual planned occurrences any longer. IMO something snapped here and yes they had a risky lifestyle yes there is hundreds of thousands of people who are into the same thing they are in Ontario and more around the world and I'm sorry but I personally think that 50 shades of grose book has had even more people into the lifestyle. But not all of them would cross the line from planned consensual to murder. We can agree that the lifestyle makes it more possible for said crimes to happen but we can't just start calling the cops on every single person with red flags. It's possible those two had had interactions with police before and maybe questioned about cuts or bruising -- being told we like to do these things during sex -- and you can't just arrest someone for that. Say she was full of marks and black eyes an officer or anyone can question weather she is being abused and if she says no we rough play during sex and I like it there is no crime there.
It is shocking to all of us that she had a family, clearly she probably didn't have a criminal record as she did become a nurse -- someone with a good background check. Even with what we know they were into no one could have predicted this. Red flags yes do they lead someone to believe that they would commit such a crime--- IMO I think it's risky and taboo and I would just think that they were like any other of the thousands of people on that site --- not my thing.
With all that being said I wonder how many people deleted their FL accounts or removed their pictures being as they don't was to be associated with that kind of thing. Like if their friends would be like oh your on FL two people into that site committed murder. Personally I wouldn't want to be associated with that kind of stuff if people are believing it leads to murder. Such as the case with the CT school shooting it was all over the news that he had asburgers syndrome... When I herd that I was like oh great my step son has that and I don't want people looking at him like e could do such a thing -- I was mad at the news for using that but glad when a few big stations cleared it up that just because he had that doesn't mean every person with it would do such a thing. I figured my husband would be getting a call that they wanted my SS to see a psychologist we haven't yet, my Sson has a lot of friends and is very active in sports which we knew we had to force him into interactions with people he has grown out of tantrums and has done very well. He still keeps his sentences short and still will never look at you when talking but has done very well. He also doesn't seem to get bullied which is good and if we found out he was we would def have him in some counselling for that. Sadly a grade 9 student at his school committed suicide the other day due to bullying :( my son is in grade 12 and we had a long talk with him about bullying many many times -- it's important to have those talks weather your child is the bullied or bullier. My point being here is that just because you have the same label as a murder does not mean you will become one too and I still think its important to look at your children or friends and talk to them if they do have common interests of something that once turned out to be terrible. I hated my parents being in my business all the time but you know now I'm glad they were bc what if I had red flags? It is time everyone pulls together and keeps an eye out for such things weather it's just fishing for more information and it won't be that every time we can stop something but if we can get our children or even friends some help maybe just maybe we can prevent something further from happening

OT: i miss windsor!!!

and good mexican... will one of you run over to mexicantown and fed ex me chicken enchiladas and a proper (litre of) margaritas asap? :please: lol

:seeya:

OT I was just at Mexican town a week ago yumm lol

Where is this place. I would like to try it out. :)

In Detroit. There are quite a few restaurants to choose from all located in a area in Detroit and I can remember the Main Street name right now but it's located on GPS and I'm sure a quick google search will bring it up

What I mean is.....as a society, as neighbours and family members and friends of TB and MM. We are blind and in denial when it comes to obvious signs about mental stability. I know you didn't have anything directly to do with the crime, <modsnip>

I'm assuming these two had some social disorders. Despite a lot of people saying TB was outgoing and almost overly friendly. JMO. She and MM went to mall with him in costume as a slave and on the end of leash. Warning sign, I think so. They were testing us as a society from the get go and we ignored them. Who knows what else they did.

For free, you could join a fetish site and see the gory activities they did to each other and friends of TB knew she was into this stuff. Signs all over the place and her friends ignored it.

She was also apparently on Adderall. Look it up. It's a psychostimulant medication that contains amphetamine.

MM had 8 or so friends of facebook. I little weird for a kid his age don't you think. Another warning sign? Bet ya he had tons of "friends" on the other site. There are tons of people from Sarnia on FL. You're telling me that with the pictures they had on there that they weren't recognized long before this incident. Please. Someone should have contacted LE long ago.

The fact that he moved to Sarnia to go to college here when the same course is offered in London to me is also a sign.

But even if there are what you call obvious signs of mental stability, there are limits as to what a community, law enforcement, the medical profession can do. As long as someone isn't visibly breaking the law, or posing a proven risk of harm to themselves or others, there really isn't anything anyone can do. Of course it's twisted for a mother of 3 children to walk through a mall with a teenager on a leash.......but is it against the law?

Is it against the law for someone to go onto fetish sites and post nasty pictures and blog their kinks and such? No. Even if people HAD found their profiles long before NP's tragic murder, what could anyone have done about anything? You can't charge/arrest/watch someone (I'm talking LE here) just because their behavior is abhorrent and deviant, as long as it's not illegal or clearly posing a direct threat to harm themselves or someone else.

Even someone who's diagnosed by a psychiatrist with a mental disorder like antisocial disorder, or borderline personality disorder, or meets the criteria to be considered a narcissist or sociopath/psychopath.....there is simply nothing that anyone can do in terms of reporting them UNLESS their actions break the law or they express (either verbally or written) a desire or plan to harm themselves or others.

Can anyone please find out is WS has a page for Karen Caughlin, who was murdered in Petrolia, Ont. in 1974.

Thank you.

What I mean is.....as a society, as neighbours and family members and friends of TB and MM. We are blind and in denial when it comes to obvious signs about mental stability. I know you didn't have anything directly to do with the crime, <modsnip>

I'm assuming these two had some social disorders. Despite a lot of people saying TB was outgoing and almost overly friendly. JMO. She and MM went to mall with him in costume as a slave and on the end of leash. Warning sign, I think so. They were testing us as a society from the get go and we ignored them. Who knows what else they did.

For free, you could join a fetish site and see the gory activities they did to each other and friends of TB knew she was into this stuff. Signs all over the place and her friends ignored it.

She was also apparently on Adderall. Look it up. It's a psychostimulant medication that contains amphetamine.

MM had 8 or so friends of facebook. I little weird for a kid his age don't you think. Another warning sign? Bet ya he had tons of "friends" on the other site. There are tons of people from Sarnia on FL. You're telling me that with the pictures they had on there that they weren't recognized long before this incident. Please. Someone should have contacted LE long ago.

The fact that he moved to Sarnia to go to college here when the same course is offered in London to me is also a sign.

Some people are into fetishes and FL, some are not. Im not into it, but because people are does not mean they all will commit these type of crimes. Perhaps her own friends did not know about this part of her life.

As for the pic with the leash in the mall, was this in the local mall? What would LE do if someone called them in.....order her to take the leash off??? What would LE do if someone called in about their pics on FL, this is not a crime? If I saw them in the mall, I would not call LE, who would? What would they do? I would just think "what a couple of whack jobs"

As for MM's choice of colleges...why is this a sign? A sign for what? I chose a college further from home when one close to home was offering my course....does this mean I was a whack job and was going to commit a horrible crime?

Society has no blame on this, these 2 monsters made their own choices, no one's fault but their own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back