GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi everone - new poster but been reading and also a Sarnia resident - Kingston is set to close but Millhaven Institute has already begun construction for more prisoners - some will be moved there as it is in Bath, Ontario (very close to Kingston) and some will be moved to other maximum security prisons - this is my opinion and my son in laws who is a corrections officer at Millhaven Institute so he has some knowledge - they do not know yet which prsoners will be moved where. :twocents:

Welcome to WS kmom!

:Welcome1:

We're posed to be getting a super jail here in Windsor -- word has it it's already started to be built BUT we haven't had anything written in the paper yet

OT POST

<raises hand and waves> hey fellow Windsorite :) :) nice to "see" you here :)

Wild

OT POST

Wild

Hello. I noticed that noelle had a few friends from Windsor on her fb. At the same time i noticed that the accused had friends from Windsor on their fet life. That bugs me. I live in what I think is a great area but you know no different than sarnia. Can happen anywhere. I know I will be careful from now on

We're posed to be getting a super jail here in Windsor -- word has it it's already started to be built BUT we haven't had anything written in the paper yet

OT POST

Wild

OT: i miss windsor!!!

and good mexican... will one of you run over to mexicantown and fed ex me chicken enchiladas and a proper (litre of) margaritas asap? :please: lol

:seeya:

Protective Custody in Ontario is in Kingston Penitentiary. There is no other facility at this point to keep these people. There is a general population for protective custody but that is probably not going to be the case for MM if convicted. So in all likelihood, this will be between PB and MR *which is little tongue in cheek obviously* where MM will likely have to go to, for his own safety. General population is not for people who Kidnap, Murder and have deviant sexual things in mind when doing such crimes.

I cannot speak to Alberta.

Disclaimer
All my posts are my opinion

My family membe'rs crime definately was "all of the above". I guess things are different in Alberta. Is there a way to find out what types of jails are in Alberta? hmmm ... will have to look around.

As for myself....I am a mother of a 5-year old daughter. TB lived about four blocks away from us. I need some answers as to why this happened and why this world has created a so called "new breed". I think that is ridiculous myself.

I think everything you do in life is a result of a decision you make. Whether you have done something to compromise a position at a new job, gone online and made a profile to find out more about a fetish you know deep down is taboo and risky. I believe it's all about a person who was never taught how to love from both the heart and soul with a mind that is stable and confident in who they are. Someone who was never taught about limits in life as a child and the consequences of their actions. Someone who perhaps witnessed adults behaving in ways that were inappropriate and thought that as adults it was the norm. I could keep going. Apparently TB and MM got together because of similar interests that are taboo to most of us. JMO.

They lost control. Mind stopped and evil soul took over. Probably didn't even realize as it happened that is was a crime. This is what they wanted to live. Make them feel complete in this life. Got carried away. Perhaps snapped out of it and realized what happened and tried to cover their tracks. JMO.

TB apparently has three children. Why would you put your family at risk? I don't understand and apparently many others don't either. I would like to know what makes the mind "cross over" from fantasy to reality. Why you would risk EVERYTHING. We as a community need answers and the most disturbing thing is we may never get them because of the graphic nature.

I don't know what, as a community, we are going to do to get strong again.

As for myself....I am a mother of a 5-year old daughter. TB lived about four blocks away from us. I need some answers as to why this happened and why this world has created a so called "new breed". I think that is ridiculous myself.

I think everything you do in life is a result of a decision you make. Whether you have done something to compromise a position at a new job, gone online and made a profile to find out more about a fetish you know deep down is taboo and risky. I believe it's all about a person who was never taught how to love from both the heart and soul with a mind that is stable and confident in who they are. Someone who was never taught about limits in life as a child and the consequences of their actions. Someone who perhaps witnessed adults behaving in ways that were inappropriate and thought that as adults it was the norm. I could keep going. Apparently TB and MM got together because of similar interests that are taboo to most of us. JMO.

They lost control. Mind stopped and evil soul took over. Probably didn't even realize as it happened that is was a crime. This is what they wanted to live. Make them feel complete in this life. Got carried away. Perhaps snapped out of it and realized what happened and tried to cover their tracks. JMO.

TB apparently has three children. Why would you put your family at risk? I don't understand and apparently many others don't either. I would like to know what makes the mind "cross over" from fantasy to reality. Why you would risk EVERYTHING. We as a community need answers and the most disturbing thing is we may never get them because of the graphic nature.

I don't know what, as a community, we are going to do to get strong again.

As adults, even young adults like MM, we all have explanations as to why we are the way we are and think the way we think. But more importantly as adults, we have responsibilities and obligations NOT JUST rights and privileges. No one has an excuse/explanation for causing harm to an innocent human being regardless of upbringing however awful it may have been. It's called free will, choice.

Yes, but no one of us knows of their past. And what has led them to do what they have done.

Obviously, confused along the way somewhere. Lots of people out there I'm sure have different "lifestyles". Doesn't mean they will ever kill someone.

There meeting was negative and risky from the beginning. We all know that and don't need any proof. This end result is proof!

I think now as a society in a fairly small community we can't trust anyone unfortunately. That's our world we live in. We have all played a part in it. Us, our parents, there parents and so on.......

Our kids as they grow will deal with more horrific things I'm afraid.

Now the ? is......what can we do to change it?

I feel horrible for the all of the families involved. I hope there is a place called heaven for a wonderful person like Noelle, but now we need to be aware of our surroundings and be questionable of people around us. There are always warning signs. You don't think that the members of the accused family, they aren't looking back and thinking that maybe there was something of concern. Please......personality, behaviour, relationships. People can't hide something so disgusting for long.

It's impossible!

Yes, but no one of us knows of their past. And what has led them to do what they have done.

Obviously, confused along the way somewhere. Lots of people out there I'm sure have different "lifestyles". Doesn't mean they will ever kill someone.

There meeting was negative and risky from the beginning. We all know that and don't need any proof. This end result is proof!

I think now as a society in a fairly small community we can't trust anyone unfortunately. That's our world we live in. We have all played a part in it. Us, our parents, there parents and so on.......
Our kids as they grow will deal with more horrific things I'm afraid.

Now the ? is......what can we do to change it?

I know for a fact, me, my family, my parents, etal, had NO part in this horrific crime. And I would hope this was just an error in your post suggesting we all had a role in these sick people doing what ever it was they did.

What I mean is.....as a society, as neighbours and family members and friends of TB and MM. We are blind and in denial when it comes to obvious signs about mental stability. I know you didn't have anything directly to do with the crime, <modsnip>

I'm assuming these two had some social disorders. Despite a lot of people saying TB was outgoing and almost overly friendly. JMO. She and MM went to mall with him in costume as a slave and on the end of leash. Warning sign, I think so. They were testing us as a society from the get go and we ignored them. Who knows what else they did.

For free, you could join a fetish site and see the gory activities they did to each other and friends of TB knew she was into this stuff. Signs all over the place and her friends ignored it.

She was also apparently on Adderall. Look it up. It's a psychostimulant medication that contains amphetamine.

MM had 8 or so friends of facebook. I little weird for a kid his age don't you think. Another warning sign? Bet ya he had tons of "friends" on the other site. There are tons of people from Sarnia on FL. You're telling me that with the pictures they had on there that they weren't recognized long before this incident. Please. Someone should have contacted LE long ago.

The fact that he moved to Sarnia to go to college here when the same course is offered in London to me is also a sign.

I'm not sure what could be done with these "warning signs" They had not broken any laws. At that point.

What I mean is.....as a society, as neighbours and family members and friends of TB and MM. We are blind and in denial when it comes to obvious signs about mental stability. I know you didn't have anything directly to do with the crime, <modsnip>

I'm assuming these two had some social disorders. Despite a lot of people saying TB was outgoing and almost overly friendly. JMO. She and MM went to mall with him in costume as a slave and on the end of leash. Warning sign, I think so. They were testing us as a society from the get go and we ignored them. Who knows what else they did.

For free, you could join a fetish site and see the gory activities they did to each other and friends of TB knew she was into this stuff. Signs all over the place and her friends ignored it.

She was also apparently on Adderall. Look it up. It's a psychostimulant medication that contains amphetamine.

MM had 8 or so friends of facebook. I little weird for a kid his age don't you think. Another warning sign? Bet ya he had tons of "friends" on the other site. There are tons of people from Sarnia on FL. You're telling me that with the pictures they had on there that they weren't recognized long before this incident. Please. Someone should have contacted LE long ago.

The fact that he moved to Sarnia to go to college here when the same course is offered in London to me is also a sign.

I respectfully agree to disagree with you on this one. You can't place blame on others for not going to LE with these so called "warning signs". Being a member of FL isn't committing a crime. Should everyone on FL be reported to LE because they may possibly do something wrong in the future? And also just because a course is offered in one city or another and a person chooses to take that same course in another city could be for many many reasons. IMO it doesn't create a "sign" that someone may commit a murder. Don't get me wrong, I certainly am not making excuses for either of these two. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say, it makes no sense to try to place blame on the people who knew these two monsters saying they should have known.

Again, JMO and I agree to disagree.

<modsnip> Perhaps a little naive to think we can just start randomly reporting people that we disagree with or don't like their lifestyle. Please continue posting your thoughts.

About what? 2 consenting adults engaging in weird sex play and public humiliation? Regardless of how strange, odd, weird their fetlife behavious seem to the rest of us, they HAD NOT broken laws until this tragic event (as far as we know).

I *get* where you are coming from. I like in this community too. I had mutual FB friends with both Noelle and Tanya. I live within blocks of where Noelle disappeared. I understand how its shaken the community.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back