GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello everyone.....I have been reading all of your posts for a few weeks now and finally decided to post myself. I have lived in Sarnia my whole life and let me tell you that this horrific crime has been a tremendous loss to our city. It has rocked the faith and security of everyone I know. Such a beautiful young woman taken much too soon by monsters that we had no clue were living in our city. Although I did not know Noelle personally, I know many that did and from everything I have seen and heard, she was literally an angel amongst us. Walkiing alone at night in Sarnia is very common and I know that many of my friends and myself included have done it and really never thought anything of it. We never dreamed that these <modsnip> lived among us. The female monster (I don't feel she is deserving of a name, as she is not human) lives a few blocks from our hospital (where I am employed) and many staff walk to their cars parked in the surrounding streets at night......just such a creepy thought.

I hope these <modsnip> get what they deserve and I hope they are suffering physically (from their alleged injuries) and emotionally (knowing they will never see the light of day again)

RIP Noelle and God bless her and her family and friends.

I am from Sarnia, and agree that this has completely changed the community. The safe and secure feeling, albeit naive, has been taken away and replaced with doubt and uncertainty. Noelle has also brought us a positive change, in the coming together of our community and the knowledge that we are surrounded by amazing people. We as a community are more cautious of what we and those around us do but we are also more attentive to the needs of those around us, more charitable and humble-which we as a community were already known for.
The one thought that has stayed with me is that NP was living in larger cities and other countries for all of her schooling and had the skills to protect herself and stay safe. I am sure her family was always concerned about her while she was gone as well, as any parent or sibling does when their loved one is away. Then she comes"home" to Sarnia and everyone, including herself probably felt relieved that she was home safe and let their guard down. Nobody expected something so dangerous and deadly to be living in the such a close knit community.
Noelle was an angel among us and has reminded us to be better people as she was, and I am sure Noelle's Gift will be a legacy that is carried through everyone that hears her story.
MOO

IMO this is someone attempting to monopolize on NP's passing.

How much you want to bet there will be a post soon saying that their group helped find NP?

Kind of makes me sick. In poor taste.
It is disgusting.

I came across this site when I had heard about NP missing. We have a mutual friend and even though I did not personally know her I feel the loss of this senseless murder. I can only hope and pray for justice. NP was a beautiful soul who was taken much too soon at the hands of these monsters.

Hello everyone.....I have been reading all of your posts for a few weeks now and finally decided to post myself. I have lived in Sarnia my whole life and let me tell you that this horrific crime has been a tremendous loss to our city. It has rocked the faith and security of everyone I know. Such a beautiful young woman taken much too soon by monsters that we had no clue were living in our city. Although I did not know Noelle personally, I know many that did and from everything I have seen and heard, she was literally an angel amongst us. Walkiing alone at night in Sarnia is very common and I know that many of my friends and myself included have done it and really never thought anything of it. We never dreamed that these <modsnip> lived among us. The female monster (I don't feel she is deserving of a name, as she is not human) lives a few blocks from our hospital (where I am employed) and many staff walk to their cars parked in the surrounding streets at night......just such a creepy thought.

I hope these <modsnip> get what they deserve and I hope they are suffering physically (from their alleged injuries) and emotionally (knowing they will never see the light of day again)

RIP Noelle and God bless her and her family and friends.

My apologies for the name calling....won't happen again....

I've spent the day packing up some craft supplies to donate to a local elementary school. I wanted to do something meaningful to honour Noelle's memory and I remembered the countless stories that people have shared about her love of children and her generosity.

I've spent the day packing up some craft supplies to donate to a local elementary school. I wanted to do something meaningful to honour Noelle's memory and I remembered the countless stories that people have shared about her love of children and her generosity.

Lovely and meaningful gesture :seeya:

Wonderful gesture. I am sure they will be thrilled.

I also work in a Sarnia school and I can tell you that winter clothing is also always in need. Coats, snowpants, hats, mits :)

I know people have said this before, but I wanted to give my own opinion as well. As a local, I too feel completely different about our town. I am always locking my doors when I drive now, as well as my house doors when I pop out for a quick second to get some milk from the corner store.

While I realize that every town and city has had murders, our town was not an unsafe place to be....Sure, there is an over-abundance of drug use in this town, and bar fights etc.....and yes we've had the murder last year of a woman in the well-off North End by her "accused" husband, and another murder of a woman a few years ago out in the country (again, by her "accused" husband), and who could forget Jeremy Molitor murdering his girlfriend a decade ago...but THIS event that happened with NP feels completely different.....it was unprevoked, (and when I say that, I mean it wasn't by someone she had a beef with, or involving a drug deal gone bad, or her trying to defend a burgurlar entering her home etc.....). This was simply a sick act of two people attacking and murdering a woman they found on the street.

And BECAUSE of the different circumstances surrounding THIS murder, I think it has left everyone fearful that it could have been them, and maybe if there's a next time....it might be them.

I know even though I am obsessed with WS, and everything surrounding her case (and I consider myself a strong hard person), this has shaken me to the point where I was scared to put my garbage out last week....scared to walk from my front door to my car....scared to talk to anyone on the street....for who knows if they too are fetlife freaks who are scoping out a victim.

Of course, the child abductions of recent have not helped the situation.....but I must say, this town has a dark cloud over it..as silly as that may sound for a town of 73,000 people.....but it does NOT feel the same.

I myself, will be leaving this town this year, and going somewhere that is not plagued by horrendous drug use, a "low life" feeling in certain parts of the town, and somewhere that I feel safer. I know no where is 100% safe, but this town is changed forever...and I honestly want nothing to do with it anymore. That's my two cents, and I'm sure there are lots of others who feel the same (tons of students...when they graduate, they always say they want to leave Sarnia and never look back). I completely agree.

Wonderful gesture. I am sure they will be thrilled.

I also work in a Sarnia school and I can tell you that winter clothing is also always in need. Coats, snowpants, hats, mits :)

Thank you for your kind words Bravo and Airplanelamp, I thought I would share what I was doing because I sense that folks are feeling overwhelming sadness like I am and doing something positive can help.

Thank you for sharing info about warm clothing too, I will put together a box of warm outerwear that my children have outgrown...I do recall the need for those items from my days as a classroom volunteer.

Lastly, thank you to you and all of the good folks who teach and care for our children, I have so much respect for the work that you do.

Please take a look at the images I've uploaded. To some, a picture is worth a thousand words and can help explain a lot....especially since there's been so much talk about this "ditch" and the footprints......Anyone have some answers to the questions in my pics?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/10764040.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/snowc.jpg/

IMO that is a temporary fence made with tarp material so crime scene pics show up better and snow cannot blow onto the scene etc

IMO that is a temporary fence made with tarp material so crime scene pics show up better and snow cannot blow onto the scene etc

Can't be, because this photo was taken BEFORE the area was called a crime scene. This was taken by the medium AC.

Can't be, because this photo was taken BEFORE the area was called a crime scene. This was taken by the medium AC.

VERY STRANGE!! that is definately IMO a man made temporary fence of some sort, you can see the posts or gaps every 4 or 6 feet apart?? I have seen these on construction sites or when working on water mains etc. HHmmmm

VERY STRANGE!! that is definately IMO a man made temporary fence of some sort, you can see the posts or gaps every 4 or 6 feet apart?? I have seen these on construction sites or when working on water mains etc. HHmmmm

Could it be a snow fence? Sometimes they are orange but I have seen them black as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back