GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can't believe how long it's taking to get justice for poor noelle

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing anything about the pre trial hearing in a few of the papers I checked. It will be scant info made public until Trial.

I'm not seeing anything about the pre trial hearing in a few of the papers I checked. It will be scant info made public until Trial.

Thanks for checking, Bravo! :seeya:

I Googled earlier today and found nothing, as well...

:dunno:

I'll see if I still have one of the reporters emails. I thought I saved it???? Somewhere LOL. Perhaps he will know something.

I just emailed Neil Bowen from the Sarnia Observer to see if any info regarding the Pre Trial Hearing. I will let you know when I hear from him. He was good to get back to me in the past.

I just emailed Neil Bowen from the Sarnia Observer to see if any info regarding the Pre Trial Hearing. I will let you know when I hear from him. He was good to get back to me in the past.

Thank you for checking into this, Bravo! :tyou:

I did hear from Neil Bowen (Sarnia Observer)

The pre-trial hearing took place over two days but no decision by the judge has been made

yet. The pair will be back in court for a video appearance May 12.

I did hear from Neil Bowen (Sarnia Observer)

The pre-trial hearing took place over two days but no decision by the judge has been made

yet. The pair will be back in court for a video appearance May 12.

Thank you so much, Bravo! :tyou:

Still no decision for a trial date....:sigh:

At least they are still incarcerated...:jail::jail:

Maybe we will learn more on May 12th...:please:

Just saw that link about lawyer removed and T B and MM exchanging letters in jail ... Crazy stuff.

Thanks for the update. I just sat down to read the paper and the article was in my cities paper. This Trial is going to horrifying IMO.

So Tanya was sending letters to her "boy" while in jail???? WTH???? There's no doubt in my mind that she is as sick as he is. Wow. JMO

They honestly have some nerve....the pair of tnem are disgusting.
So so sad ...even the little details they released made me sad to see it in print.....NP bf must be seriously guilt laden....poor guy

sent using tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy
Back