GUILTY Canada- Parents charged in brutal assault & S.A. of their 6-week-old baby girl (in critical condition) Lethbridge, Alta. Jan.'23 * WARNING DISTURBING*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is no reason, justified or not. These people are not human, they are monsters.
And yes, I've asked that question... "what is wrong with these people?" many times and still have no answers.
I hope they go straight to Hell when they die.

There were no other children in the home at the time and the suspects spoke to officers at the scene, said Christos.

“They did speak to us and that went to the charges we laid,” he said.

We do have a motive that we can’t reveal but that (motive) doesn’t mean it’s justified, we know there’s a reason this has been done.”

The suspects, said Christos, are known to police but none of the previous matters involved the infant.

I still can’t fathom that statement. I’m sorry, but there could never be a REASON that this was done.

I don't think prison will bode well for someone who rapes their infant daughter.
Probably not but cold comfort, the harm has been done now.
That child will not regain health, the damage is too extensive according to the available scanty open source reports.
a brain bleed, for one.
Darkness exists and it's extensive and any punishment metred out to this ectoplasm will not stop the next one.
Simple as.

Someone needed courage to report this depravity? What??
Yes, I found that choice of working very odd. Makes it sound as though the one to come forward risked having their own illegal activities admitted/exposed as well....That's why I'm also leaning towards something like shared/exchanged CSAM or maybe even perhaps a hacker....someone who got into their phone, laptop, or home security system or baby video monitor or something and saw this and knew or found out where they lived? Peeping Tom maybe even? I'm out of guesses but that's the only thing I can think of in terms of it taking "courage" to tell on someone doing something as horrific as this....

Yes, I found that choice of working very odd. Makes it sound as though the one to come forward risked having their own illegal activities admitted/exposed as well....That's why I'm also leaning towards something like shared/exchanged CSAM or maybe even perhaps a hacker....someone who got into their phone, laptop, or home security system or baby video monitor or something and saw this and knew or found out where they lived? Peeping Tom maybe even? I'm out of guesses but that's the only thing I can think of in terms of it taking "courage" to tell on someone doing something as horrific as this....
That makes sense

One article said it was their roommate. Perhaps the roommate was afraid for their life?? Maybe can’t afford their own place. I am just glad they finally turned the monsters in!

As horrific as it is to actually type this out, because such a thought should never occur to a decent human being, I can't help but believe this poor baby was, for want of a better word, bred for this reason.
They said that they had been abusing this poor little mite from birth, so is that their "reason"? Did they literally conceive this child to be their victim?.

June 16 2023 rbbm
''WARNING: This story contains details of child abuse.

A Lethbridge mother admitted Friday that she witnessed the violent abuse of her infant daughter over the course of the baby's first six weeks of life but did not remove the child from the situation and did not seek medical care or report the assaults to police.

The 31-year-old woman, who can't be identified in order to protect her daughter, pleaded guilty to failing to provide the necessaries of life to the infant.

The baby survived the abuse, but doctors say her prognosis is "uncertain" and "will only be known as she grows," according to an agreed statement of facts read in a Lethbridge courtroom by prosecutor Drew Gillespie.

The child's father faces charges of aggravated assault, sexual assault, sexual interference and failing to provide the necessaries of life.''

''The baby was abused from the time she was born last December until her parents were arrested six weeks later, on Jan. 18.

The situation came to light after the roommate of the couple reported witnessing the father assaulting the newborn.

The man reported seeing the father slap the baby in the head and face. He said he witnessed the father "bouncing her off the couch and bed."

The woman also told police there were times the baby was left alone with the father.

''The couple's roommate told the mother to call police or else he would. The mother did not. She eventually told police she feared the baby would be taken away from her. ''

''The mother is set to return to court in Lethbridge in August.''

*Oh god! Why? How could anyone receive sexual gratification from a tiny tiny infant? I hate people!

The child's father faces charges of aggravated assault, sexual assault, sexual interference and failing to provide the necessaries of life.

None of the alleged sexual abuse was detailed in the statement of facts. The father is due in court later this month.

The infant spent three months in hospital and was released in April, but court heard she may have cerebral palsy as a result of her brain injuries and might be permanently blind in her left eye.

After she was taken into custody, the mother told police the baby's father would put his hand over the child's mouth and shake her head.

*January article: I’m not familiar with Canada’s arrest records or geography. I think @dotr or @Niner might be able to help if anyone can.

We have arrest date of Jan 18, 2023 but a charge date of Jan 20.
See I don’t even know what lethbridge is. Is it like a county agency?
or do we look for Alberta records? I’m lost…

The girl’s parents were charged Jan. 20. The father faces charges of sexual assault, aggravated assault and sexual interference, and both are charged with failing to provide the necessaries of life. He’s 52, she’s 31.

The Lethbridge Police Service said there has been an outpouring of support for the child in the form of numerous messages to the police. The infant is being treated at the Alberta Children’s Hospital in Calgary.

“She is receiving the highest level of care and all her needs are currently being met by her caregivers,” said LPS in a Monday news release.

Police were called to check on the girl’s welfare after receiving reports she was being abused on Jan. 18, finding the baby in medical distress and both of her parents home. The girl was transported to hospital by ambulance.

“(An) investigation determined the baby had been assaulted and sexually assaulted multiple times over the past six weeks,” police said at the time.

An LPS sergeant told Postmedia last week that if or when the girl recovers, she’ll be turned over to provincial child protection officials.

Police did not identify the parents by name but noted them as a 52-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman.

The 52-year-old father and 31-year-old mother are each charged with failing to provide the necessaries of life to their six-week-old child. The father is also accused of assault, sexual assault and sexual contact with a child. *more charges?

The agreed statement of facts says that the father had abused the child, slapping her face, throwing her on the bed and shoving a bottle down her throat.

Last edited:
I cannot understand the “mother”. She claims she did not want the baby taken away from her, but she would rather watch the baby be abused?! If she truly loved that baby, she would want the baby away from her and the abuse that that poor little girl was suffering from.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416
Back