GUILTY Canada - Patrick Mathews, 26, Beausejour, Manitoba, 28 Aug 2019 *possibly armed* arrest in Delaware*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police says Mathews' pickup truck was found abandoned in a rural area near Sprague, which is a few miles north of the Manitoba-Minnesota border. They say it appeared his vehicle had been parked there for about a week, and a search of the immediate area did not find him.

CTV News reported that the Canadian military relieved him of all duties due to his alleged connection with a hate group called "The Base."

"The RCMP believe Mr. Mathews may be under a significant amount of pressure due to this ongoing investigation and the extensive media coverage it has garnered. Anyone who sees him is asked to call police immediately and to avoid engaging with him," an RCMP news release says.

Mathews is not wanted in connection to any crime and is listed as a missing person. He is 5'10" and weighs 180 pounds, with blue eyes and blond hair.
Missing Canadian Reservist's Vehicle Found near Minnesota Border

Police in Minnesota warn that Patrik Mathews may be in the state, which is believed to have an active cell of The Base, the terror group he is alleged to be a part of.
upload_2019-9-6_15-51-55.png

Patrik Mathews, a Canadian Armed Forces member who is now suspended from duty, has been linked to the group and missing for almost two weeks. The 26-year-old Mathews was exposed as a member of The Base through a series of explosive stories in which Winnipeg Free Press reporter Ryan Thorpe went undercover to gain access to the group and meet in person with Mathews.

An image obtained earlier this year by VICE from The Base, a neo-Nazi terror network purporting to unify militant white supremacists around the globe and provide them with paramilitary training in preparation for a ‘race war’, shows a solitary man, face half-covered with a skull mask and a caption reading “The Base: Minnesota.”

Other images show members of the group in nearby states such as Michigan, New York, New Jersey and an area described as the “North Central” U.S., which showed two masked members in military-style fatigues, while another photo showed two masked men holding assault rifles in the “Great Lakes Region.”

1567790519631-Screen-Shot-2019-09-06-at-12149-PM.png

Police Warn that Accused Neo-Nazi Canadian Soldier Could Have Fled to U.S.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-6_15-51-0.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-6_15-51-0.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 9
He wants to recruit young white men for a race war. He thinks one is coming and can’t wait for it to get here. His group idolizes serial killers and mass shooters, referring to the likes of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof as "the saints."

His name is Patrick and he plans to establish a white supremacist terror cell in Manitoba.

During the past month, the Free Press carried out an undercover investigation into a neo-Nazi group called The Base, which is conducting a recruitment drive in Winnipeg.

After posters emblazoned with fascistic imagery and bearing the phrase "Save your Race, Join The Base" started popping up around the city — first in St. James, then Osborne Village, on Portage Avenue and in the North End — the Free Press reached out to the group. A reporter posed as a white nationalist and expressed interest in joining.
Inside a neo-Nazi group attempting to gain a foothold in Winnipeg and across the country

Mathews joined the Armed Forces as a reservist in 2010 and was a combat engineer at a base in Winnipeg. As of Aug. 30, he was no longer a member of the Armed Forces after he submitted a request to leave a few months prior.

The spokesperson declined to say if his request to leave was in connection to the investigation.

"It is completely unacceptable for a CAF member to participate in an activity or have membership in a group or organization that the member knows, or ought to know, is connected with criminal activities, promotes hatred, violence, discrimination, or harassment," the spokesperson said.

As part of his release from the army, Mathews returned all of his military equipment including his uniform. He was never issued any weapons, the spokesperson said.
Canadian army reservist under investigation for alleged 'racist extremist behavior' is reported missing

Al Qaeda is Arabic for "The Base" ... this is a potentially 911-scale terror group. If they worship Timothy McVeigh as a saint, we really have to worry.
When I read that about McVeigh..

My heart started pounding and I could feel my body clenching. I worked down a few streets at a private psychiatric hospital when the Murrah went down. We were there as soon as the first responders got there. I watched a fireman give a little baby to an adolescent psychologist standing right next to me to hold while she died. I saw a little bubble of blood come from her mouth and then she was gone.

This guy needs to be found. Stat! Prayers lifted to heaven above they find him before he loses it.

Patrik Mathews is a known member of an online website and chatroom comprised of alt-right extremists known as The Base. Members use the site to meet other vetted white supremacists and are encouraged to participate in off-line meet-ups for planning terrorist activities.

Individuals can share skills they believe will be useful during a race war. Vice reported that the site offers materials and videos on survivalist training, lone-wolf attacks, guerilla warfare, chemical weapons, gunsmithing, and neo-Nazi propaganda.
Patrik Mathews: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1