Found Deceased Canada - Riya Rajkumar, 11, Toronto, 14 Feb 2019 *father arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Peel police searching for abducted 11-year-old girl
Peel police say they are investigating a parental abduction of an 11-year-old girl from Brampton.

Police say 41-year-old Roopesh Rajkumar picked up his daughter Riya around 3 p.m. Thursday afternoon and was supposed to return the child to her mother at 6 p.m.

Rajkumar was last seen driving a silver, two door Honda Civic with licence plate ARBV 598 at Hurontario Road and Derry Road in Mississauga.

In a tweet, police say Rajkumar made comments about harming himself and his daughter.

Riya Rajkumar is described as four-feet, 60 pounds with a thin build with below shoulder black hair. She was wearing a pink dress with hearts, black boots, black tights, black jacket with a fur-lined hood and was carrying a black and white purse with a pink heart that has an R on it.

Police say they are working to get an amber alert issued at this time.

Anyone seeing the car or the young girl is asked to call 911.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/11-year-old-girl-abducted-last-seen-in-mississauga-1.5020744

Rbbm.

"He was last seen in Mississauga at 3 p.m. at Hurontario Road and Derry Road and police say neither they nor the child's mother have heard from him since 6 p.m.

She said she received a message from the father that he was going to harm himself and do something to their daughter

He was driving a silver, two-door Honda Civic with license plate number ARBV 598.

The girl is described as four feet and 60 pounds, with a thin build and below-shoulder black hair.

She was wearing pink dress with hearts, black boots, black tights, black jacket with fur-lined hood. She also had black/white purse with a pink heart that has an R in it, police said.

Police ask people to call 9-1-1 if they see them.

Husband and I just received emergency alerts and an alert on the TV about this as we live in Brampton. There are a lot of Honda Civics down here... however not many of them are two doors. This is the first time we’ve ever received an emergency alert on our phone.

The Amber Alert is just broadcasting now. Says he was last known to be traveling eastbound on the 401 from the Mississauga area. I hope someone hears the alert, sees the car and contacts police but it's been such a long time. :(

I haven’t seen any official information that says “unharmed”. Anxiously waiting.

Oh no! Peel Regional police just tweeted...

Peel Regional Police@PeelPolice Media

Update: Roopesh Rajkumar has been located and arrested. Riya Rajkumar has been located deceased at a residence in #Brampton. Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau has taken carriage of this investigation.

:(

Last edited:
Oh no! Peel Regional police just tweeted...

Update: Roopesh Rajkumar has been located and arrested. Riya Rajkumar has been located deceased at a residence in #Brampton. Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau has taken carriage of this investigation.

:(
&%$^*&^#&*:mad::( <sigh> No words; my head is spinning and my heart is breaking.

It was on her birthday too :( and there is a long weekend coming up here in Ontario. Absolutely heartbreaking. I can’t even imagine what her mother is going though- RIP Riya, sorry we couldn’t save you in time ❤️

Thanks for the thread.

I got the Amber Alert on my phone - apparently, many didn't receive it.

I then got a few more alerts and thought Riya was found safe. I'm still in tears over the outcome.

RIP Riya and heartfelt condolences to your loved ones who are left with the unbearable pain to suffer.

Heaven has another Angel. Fly high, Riya.

Sigh. This doesn’t happen often here. I know we have senseless murders and other horrific tragedies but our amber alerts usually don’t end up like this.
Sorry baby girl. Hold your mama tight from heaven. Xo
May justice be swift and severe.

I was wakened when my cell rang an alert and my first thought was that a local missing teen was found - then I realized it was an amber alert for Riya Rajkumar. Life is a tragedy yet I remain hopeful for Rose Solmes, missing Feb 2/19 from Timmins ON.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ
Back