CANADA CANADA - ROBERT PICKTON, Pig Farm Killer, Vancouver, 1990'S

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Serial killer Robert William Pickton is interviewed in this undated still image from video in his home in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.
1717273145740.jpeg
The search of the pig farm was supposed to find illegal guns. That’s what the informant had told Canadian police.

But when officers raided Robert Pickton’s property in British Columbia, what they found was worse.

There was women’s clothing and jewelry. An asthma inhaler prescribed to a missing woman. The blood of another. That was just the start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good riddance.

Filthy, grimy, subhuman. Now Pickton can be landfill too.

I just hope Picktons death doesn't influence any decisions made regarding the rest of the evidence and investigation into the UIDs found on the Pickton property. Those victims still haven't gotten their names back and there are unanswered questions. Just because Pickton is dead doesn't mean it's over. (p.s does anyone know if Othram has been involved in testing any remains? I cannot recall atm, tia).

Thoughts and prayers with the victims and their families during this time.

I hope he suffered. What he put those poor women through was horrific. Women who were just trying to survive. He took advantage of some of the most vulnerable people in our society. Women who had already experienced pain, abuse, and suffering. They didnt deserve that and shame on the Vancouver police for letting it go on as long as it did.

I remember reading Missing Sarah, a collection of victim Sarah de Vries' poetry and journal entries. This was way back in 2003. It has stuck with me ever since. She was a beautiful soul whose life was snuffed out by a monster. The women never got the chance to turn their lives around. He tortured them. He hung them on meat hooks. Then he fed these women's bodies to filthy animals.

I really truly hope he felt even a tiny sliver of the terror and fear his victims felt and I'm not ashamed to say that.

“We investigate cases that have been ignored, overlooked or forgotten by police, to try to help families get justice"
Jackie Carmichael Jun 10, 2024
1718998981418.png
Sasha Reid with a film crew in North Vancouver on June 10, 2023. PHOTO BY JASON PAYNE /Postmedia
''Robert Pickton may be dead, but Sasha Reid and her secret society may be everything that’s keeping the RCMP from destroying evidence about the unresolved gruesome serial killings at the B.C. family pig farm.
If Reid’s life outside of work sounds like a cross between a documentary series and a grown-up Nancy Drew, that’s because Season 1 is coming soon to a super channel near you.''
May 31, 2024
Join Sasha Reid and her elite team as they use their forensic knowledge to crack open cold cases and explore the dark world of true crime. Sasha Reid & the Midnight Order premieres July 9 on Freeform. Next day on Hulu.

I’m currently looking to find a copy of Willy Picton's book. We believe it will hold critical information but it has been banned in Canada. Any direction or information would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpeg
    IMG_1615.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 4
Purchasing the book: Pickton's illiterate claims of innocence, will provide an income to a man convicted of sexual assault against children.

"Serial killer Robert Pickton managed to smuggle a book he wrote behind bars outside a maximum security prison in B.C. and get it published, CTV News has learned.

The 144-page book, entitled "Pickton: In his Own Words" and that is available for sale online, gives a glimpse into the mind of Canada's most notorious serial killer.

Pickton's communications from Kent Institution are closely monitored. However, Pickton appears to have sidestepped the efforts of prison guards by passing a handwritten manuscript to a former cellmate.

That inmate then sent the manuscript to a friend -- a retired construction worker from California named Michael Chilldres -- who typed it up and is credited as the author of the book.

"It's his account: How it happened, and what happened and how he claims his innocence," Chilldres told CTV News.

"Pickton: In his Own Words" was published by the American company Outskirts Press and is being sold for $20 on Amazon.ca.

Chilldres says that neither he nor Pickton is getting a cut of the sales. Instead, that money is going to Pickton's former cellmate, who was convicted of sexually assaulting a teen.

"Pickton is completely out of it," said Chilldres. "My friend I'm doing it for is to help him get some money to hire an attorney because he says he's innocent as well."

February 21, 2016

I’m currently looking to find a copy of Willy Picton's book. We believe it will hold critical information but it has been banned in Canada. Any direction or information would be greatly appreciated.
Canada has law, similar to Son of Sam law in the USA, which prevents convicted killers from profiting from their criminal history. Pickton sought to profit by selling his book about his murders.

What 'critical information', believed to be in the book (essentially a claim of innocence), is thought to be helpful?

Canada has law, similar to Son of Sam law in the USA, which prevents convicted killers from profiting from their criminal history. Pickton sought to profit by selling his book about his murders.

What 'critical information', believed to be in the book (essentially a claim of innocence), is thought to be helpful?
Well we don’t know. Did he name anyone. Or possibly there are hints? It’s frustrating that they still won’t let ppl read it now that he has died. I feel like it’s most likely hiding something.

Well we don’t know. Did he name anyone. Or possibly there are hints? It’s frustrating that they still won’t let ppl read it now that he has died. I feel like it’s most likely hiding something.
The book was 144 pages of complaining that he was framed, that he is innocent, that he didn't kill anyone.

When convicted criminals like Paul Bernardo and Robert Pickton smuggle their version of reality out of the prison for the purpose of profiting from murder, there is nothing good that can come of it. Even though Pickton is dead, someone will profit from the sale of his book, which means someone profits from murder.

The rights of the victims are more important than the protestations of convicted murderers. Pickton does not deserve to have a voice. The RCMP are better able to identify the names of victims than the man who denies that he committed murder.

The only person who is hiding something is Pickton.

Something else to consider when curious about Pickton's account of his murders is that his cell mate smuggled the book out of prison. The proceeds are to fund a man claiming innocence for sexual assault of a child.

The book was re-written in the USA. Anything incriminating would have been omitted by Pickton's former cellmate - who tidied-up the literacy. (same ctv link as above)

The book was 144 pages of complaining that he was framed, that he is innocent, that he didn't kill anyone.

When convicted criminals like Paul Bernardo and Robert Pickton smuggle their version of reality out of the prison for the purpose of profiting from murder, there is nothing good that can come of it. Even though Pickton is dead, someone will profit from the sale of his book, which means someone profits from murder.

The rights of the victims are more important than the protestations of convicted murderers. Pickton does not deserve to have a voice. The RCMP are better able to identify the names of victims than the man who denies that he committed murder.

The only person who is hiding something is Pickton.
I don’t believe that. The midnight order has brought a lot of new information from the investigation. Ppl are selling the book on eBay for $1000 Canadian. It’s only a matter of time until it’s bought and shared. I don’t feel bad for wanting to read it. I don’t believe he could have pulled this off alone for that many years many victim’s families agree. They want the full truth as well.

I don’t believe that. The midnight order has brought a lot of new information from the investigation. Ppl are selling the book on eBay for $1000 Canadian. It’s only a matter of time until it’s bought and shared. I don’t feel bad for wanting to read it. I don’t believe he could have pulled this off alone for that many years many victim’s families agree. They want the full truth as well.
It sounds like there is hope that Pickton's brother will also be implicated? If not his brother, then people who attended the parties? If they were implicated, even in Pickton's book, they would have been charged. RCMP must have a copy of Pickton's book about his innocence.

Why couldn't Pickton pull it off alone? He alone befriended downtown Vancouver Eastside prostitutes prior to murdering them. His brother's party scene was a good cover to convince women that they were safe. They would have stepped into Robert Pickton's trailer for drugs or paid sex.

What did Robert Pickton need help to do?

It sounds like there is hope that Pickton's brother will also be implicated? If not his brother, then people who attended the parties? If they were implicated, even in Pickton's book, they would have been charged. RCMP must have a copy of Pickton's book about his innocence.

Why couldn't Pickton pull it off alone? He alone befriended downtown Vancouver Eastside prostitutes prior to murdering them. His brother's party scene was a good cover to convince women that they were safe. They would have stepped into Robert Pickton's trailer for drugs or paid sex.

What did Robert Pickton need help to do?
JMO butting in to say I think many people believe that Pickton didn't do it all alone based on the sheer volume of victims and remains discovered. Not to mention with that amount of UIDs it's hard to think that nobody else knew what Pickton was up to, especially the brother who was in and out of the property all the time. IIRC the brother also had some business dealing in landfill (correct if I am mistaken tia). That in itself raises some ??? from me. JMO.

Pickton murdered women and fed their remains to the pigs. That is why evidence of the victims was found at the pig farm. There was no connection between a landfill and the victims.

"During his trial, prosecution witness Andrew Bellwood said Pickton told him how he strangled his victims and fed their remains to his pigs. Health officials once issued a tainted meat advisory to neighbors who might have bought pork from Pickton’s farm, concerned the meat might have contained human remains."

The old book is a nothing-burger IMO, Pickton claims complete innocence, stating things like the RCMP by putting body parts in cars that he bought at police auction and blood in his room was actually wallpaper paste.

This link gives more detail with a few examples about his allegations in that old book:

It was said in MSM that Pickton was writing a new book when he was killed but I have a hard time believing he will call out actual accomplices. I wondered if his belongings from his cell would go to his next of kin, his sister or his brother. It would be destroyed immediately IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back