CANADA CANADA - ROBERT PICKTON, Pig Farm Killer, Vancouver, 1990'S

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am with you on this! The Midnight Order has TikTok with clips but they have spent yrs investigating this with the families. Their documentary series is out but I have not subscribed to where it’s being streamed yet.

Pickton himself claimed to have killed more, bragging to an undercover officer posing as a cellmate that he had taken the lives of 49 women. He told him he was angry at not reaching his target of 50. He also implied that he didn’t work alone.

The murderer died having served just 17 years of his sentence in a Quebec hospital, following injuries resulting from an assault involving another inmate on May 19.

However, in his death, the hope for many families of finding out what happened to their loved ones has also been snuffed out. For some family members, Pickton’s conviction and death provide insufficient justice, with Kristina Batemen, daughter of victim Georgina Papin, warning that other people could have been involved in Pickton’s violence.

Canadian serial killer Robert Pickton in his home on his pig farm inPort Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.

‘I want to feel like it’s completely closed, and I have a feeling…the whole truth is not out yet… He mentioned to authorities that other people were involved — investigators should still be looking into the allegations. I don’t feel like justice has been served completely. And I’m still going to always be trying to find the truth — more of the truth,’ she told local paper the Edmonton Journal.

The farm has been bulldozed and Pickton’s body likely cremated. The police still hold 14,000 pieces of evidence seized from the farm, but with Pickton’s death, many of the families are left only with grief and questions unanswered
Have you seen the Midnight Orders docu series on it yet? This is one of many TikTok’s abt this case from them. TikTok - Make Your Day

It is very, very easy to murder people that society considers disposable, particularly if you can get rid of the bodies unobtrusively. You don’t need any conspiracy beyond the “good old boy” network.
I want to know who all is in the “good old boy” network!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back