GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The cop mispoke and said remains....whoops. Poor girl, whoever she is. RIP. The friend also said he liked to meet girls on the bus....so theres a clue.

Go to his FB page and read through the comments for more clarity.

Usually when they charge an individual, once arrested, if more charges, they like to wait until they know what all the charges will be so they can do it all at once. They are most likely waiting for the autopsy, to charge with murder, and then the bomb and whatever else he may get charged with. Right now they only have evidence of what he did to the body.
Did he take the bus because he didn't own a vehicle? Could he be responsible for disappearances in other provinces? Has a vehicle been impounded?

There are so many rumours surrounding this case, but i can’t help but think of Denis Nielsen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of what has been written about the drains is an exaggeration. But yes a plumber was involved and that led to calling police. Whether is was based on something he found in the drain or something he found upon entering the basement is unknown at this point.

There has been plenty of speculation about dismemberment in this case. There was a video taken that showed what appeared to be a gurney being wheeled out of the home, unfortunately the glimpse was between a parked cruiser and and officer standing guard, so only about 12" of visibility. I stitched together multiple frames from that video to show what was on that gurney. As you can see from that image there appears to be a full body.

<modsnip>

This is my first post on this site (although I have followed a number of investigations).

I park in the parking garage across the road so this investigation is very interesting to me.

The Durham Regional Police issued a short twitter post this morning indicating a missing 15 year old has been found (I assume Savannah Powell).

Link: https://members.drps.ca/internet_ex..._With=Media_Release&Scope=&Scope_ID=&ID=33567

Jan 05, 2018 09:36 ET

Back | Print Article

The 15-year-old female missing from Oshawa has been located in the GTA.

The DRPS would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance with this investigation.

Please remove all images of the female from circulation.

ORIGINAL MEDIA RELEASE SENT NOVEMBER, 2017
Police Looking for Missing 15-Year-old Oshawa Female

Does this seem strange to anyone? Don't they usually indicate the person has been found safe?

This is my first post on this site (although I have followed a number of investigations).

I park in the parking garage across the road so this investigation is very interesting to me.

The Durham Regional Police issued a short twitter post this morning indicating a missing 15 year old has been found (I assume Savannah Powell).

Link: https://members.drps.ca/internet_ex..._With=Media_Release&Scope=&Scope_ID=&ID=33567

Back | Print Article

The DRPS would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance with this investigation.

Does this seem strange to anyone? Don't they usually indicate the person has been found safe?

Welcome to WS! And thanks for the update. One way to figure out if this is SP is if her name is removed from missing-person lists. I hope it is her and I hope she is indeed safe and in a good place.

jmo

My son first broke the news to me as his girlfriend got the plumber info via facebook. I'll not go into that info as it is basically 3rd hand and isn't all that important to the case.

My co-worker took a coat to the tailor on Friday. The tailor is in the house next door and owns the house and the next two houses (including the crime scene). From chatting with the tailor, my co-worker learned that she was waiting on a plumber to show up as the upstairs tenant next door was complaining of water leaks. gave me the shivers.... My coworker is going back for the coat today.

Yesterday there was a large moving bin on the driveway. i assume the DRPS is removing everything from the basement.

There has been plenty of speculation about dismemberment in this case. There was a video taken that showed what appeared to be a gurney being wheeled out of the home, unfortunately the glimpse was between a parked cruiser and and officer standing guard, so only about 12" of visibility. I stitched together multiple frames from that video to show what was on that gurney. As you can see from that image there appears to be a full body.

<modsnip>

I've seen that image. I wonder why the gurney looks like a huge wheel barrow or bin? The red colour continues far below a regular gurney platform. Also, if no dismemberment, why is it taking so long to identify the body? JMO

I've seen that image. I wonder why the gurney looks like a huge wheel barrow or bin? The red colour continues far below a regular gurney platform. Also, if no dismemberment, why is it taking so long to identify the body? JMO
Chemicals, fire?
speculation.

Back | Print Article

She was found, she ran away from a group home and has been returned. She was not the victim.

As for dismemberment, well the police officer in the video linked earlier said "remains" so one can only conclude....

PODS are commonly used when forensics are involved. I have a feeling in this case, they will tear the house apart. Walls, floors, etc. They were there all night and there again this morning removing bins from the house.

Chemicals, fire?
speculation.

OK but if the body is whole, there are teeth to compare with xrays, a skull and face, tattoos and other markings, hair, etc, etc.

OK but if the body is whole, there are teeth to compare with xrays, a skull and face, tattoos and other markings, hair, etc, etc.

Maybe they have all the info, but no name for the victim?

Maybe they have all the info, but no name for the victim?

True. I wonder if Strong is cooperating with the police? I somehow doubt it if there was a pipe bomb in his apartment. I wonder how many other weapons were in his place, other than the huge knife?

UPDATE:

https://members.drps.ca/internet_ex..._With=Media_Release&Scope=&Scope_ID=&ID=33570

ost mortem results have confirmed the identity of the remains found in an Oshawa basement apartment.

The victim has been identified as Rori HACHE, age 18, of Oshawa. Previously the victim's torso was located at the Oshawa lakefront on September 11, 2017 (http://bit.ly/2qw0O6i). Further remains were discovered at the McMillan Drive address on December 29, 2017. Also discovered at that time was a suspicious package which was later identified as an explosive device and was rendered safe in a controlled explosion at the scene by the Explosive Disposal Unit.

The accused was remanded in custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back