Identified! Canada - Rosedale, Toronto, BlkFem (Afr mix), 4-7, in constr dumpster, PMI sum/fall'21, 2 May 2022 - Neveah Tucker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As for the fact that the tip that lead to her identity was actually about another child: I have a feeling that it may have been about a sibling of Neveah's. It looks like she has at least one sister within the age range, so maybe a former teacher/foster parent/friend of ST's called in a tip about that girl, not aware of the circumstances with Neveah?

Nevaeh Simone Tucker was born June 30, 2017 in Austin, TX to Dominique Haynes and Sean Tucker. The world was Graced with her presence for 4 years.

Obituary of the little Texas girl. Initials ST, I notice. But from whom? Sean must be the father?

Rather odd coincidences and too many, IMO.
Coincidences but it’s not the same NT or ST sorry.

As for the fact that the tip that lead to her identity was actually about another child: I have a feeling that it may have been about a sibling of Neveah's. It looks like she has at least one sister within the age range, so maybe a former teacher/foster parent/friend of ST's called in a tip about that girl, not aware of the circumstances with Neveah?
You’re probably right! I watched that press conference back today too! Maybe a sibling. she had several. I’m so heartbroken and drawn to this case. This poor baby deserves Justice. It’s within reach. Let’s find the missing piece and help solve this.

I wish they had publicized the fact that the deceased (imo victim) was a nonverbal autistic child. She went missing/died during the pandemic. It seems like she fell thru the cracks. I don’t want that to be how this ends for her. There’s an answer and it’s close.

According to this article, "our" Neveah was born May 18, 2017: https://www.tps.ca/media-centre/stories/her-name-is-neveah . This Neveah's death also happened AFTER our Neveah was discovered, making it more or less impossible that they're the same person. Her funeral/memorial service took place in May 2022, so long before our girl was identified. The truth of the matter is that Neveah is currently a popular name for little girls and Tucker is a common last name, and two girls with that name dying/being discovered in different countries under different circumstances is easily explainable.
The Texas-based company that helped with her identification, Othram, is one of the better known genetic geneaology companies that works on UID cases. They take cases from all over the US and have apparently worked on Canadian cases (and maybe other international cases) before too. The fact Othram was working on her case doesn't mean she has/was believed to have ties from Texas.

Yes, Othram works cases all over the United States, Canada, and internationally. Most of our cases have no ties to Texas.

I know it’s public information but I’m not sure if we should all be discussing this new info about Neveah. It’s an ongoing homicide investigation and we don’t want to cause any harm to the detectives work or the family members. And that obituary linked here is not even connected to our Neveah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back