CANADA Canada - Serial animal killer on the loose in London Ontario? - Dec. 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The guy was caught in London. The dog has been returned. Still could be the guy. Also, have they looked into the OEV cat torturer, Justin Kloda?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
http://www.lfpress.com/2015/04/01/london-man-arrested-after-breaking-lifetime-pet-ownership-ban
In December 2013, a London court banned Kloda, 32, from having care and control or custody of an animal and also prohibited him from living in the same residence with any animal after he pleaded guilty to animal cruelty. He’d been caught on video throwing and kicking a cat, swinging it by the legs and tail and holding it down under running water.
At the time, a London Humane Society officer called the case “one of the worst examples of intentional animal abuse” he’d ever seen.
Recently the society received tips via Facebook that there might be a cat in Kloda’s apartment, said director Judy Foster.
For more than a year, people have been posting “missing cat” ads to the Old East Village Community Association Facebook page, and many have noted there has been a noticeable increase in missing cats in the neighbourhood.
“But you can’t tie that to one person,” Foster said.

Do you have a link that says the guy was caught? My understanding from the London Police facebook feed was that the dog was found wandering the streets.

The guy was caught in London. The dog has been returned. Still could be the guy. Also, have they looked into the OEV cat torturer, Justin Kloda?

The owner of the dog left a comment on the London Police Service Facebook post that said he got him back at 10, that he was found roaming the street.

Dec 30 2016
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/animal-mutilations-killer-london-1.3915701
[h=1]Criminologist getting daily tips about animal mutilations in London, Ont.[/h]
[h=3]WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS DISTURBING DETAILS[/h]
A London. Ont. criminologist, who has been tracking the brutal killing and mutilation of animals in the city, has received up to 20 new tips a day from the public, since the story of a possible serial animal killer broke last week.

Michael Arntfield, a criminology professor at Western University, has been raising the alarm over the disturbing number and nature of animals discovered in the city or the past two years.

"We've ended the year with an number of animal deaths...which has been disturbing," she said. "It's also upsetting that, after what's happened in the last year, we have absolutely no idea who's responsible."

Arntfield said investigators have to band together in the new year to track down the killer and put a stop to the brutal mutilations.
"We remain hopeful that come 2017 everyone can close ranks, the academics circles and the appropriate government agencies…and hit the ground running," he said.

Since going public with his concerns, Arntfield said the tips have been rolling in.

"I've been receiving considerable information from the public," he told CBC News. "I'm receiving 12-20 tips a day through my website."

Some of the tips, which include historical incidents where people saw owners abuse pets, are likely not related to what he suspects is a serial animal abuser, while others seem closer to the way London offender operates.

"Today, I received a fairly detailed email from a citizen reporting a number of dogs in the Woodstock area — just east of London — that are pets, have gone missing," he said.

Can all locals and people familiar with the London Area, please list as many surrounding cities add you can think of, as a starting point for searching news articles on mutilated or stolen pets or animals?

Also what search terms should we use?

There are things we can do for this case, IMO

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

If the man captured in the photograph is truly the perpetrator then perhaps he panicked and let the dog go? If that's the case, then I'm not entirely surprised because he would have had attention he wasn't ready for had he chosen to kill the dog. And, if the killer is really using a U-Haul vehicle, then that would give him the quiet time he wants with these animals. Park up somewhere remote and away he goes. Everything would be under his control, right down to the disposing of the blood. However, and this is pretty huge, if he is working this way, then there would be evidence of him taking the vehicle out, and I don't think he wants that because it would be too risky for him to operate safely. But if he had his own vehicle that was similar to a removals van, he could move around wherever he chooses in a vehicle that draws very little attention to itself.
I've been looking at the snakes recently, in the hope of finding the message that I feel is there for us to find. Has anyone got any thoughts to what they may represent?

London is surrounded by the great lakes. Along the 401... If you go to the west you will hit Chatham and Windsor. To the east there is Kitchener/Cambridge and Guelph. But there are tons of smaller towns in this area. The whole area is called Southwestern Ontario.

IMO, if the dog thief was not found he is a good suspect. Why would someone steal a dog and then let him go?

Can all locals and people familiar with the London Area, please list as many surrounding cities add you can think of, as a starting point for searching news articles on mutilated or stolen pets or animals?

Also what search terms should we use?

There are things we can do for this case, IMO

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Perhaps it is a stolen U-Haul. That would be less conspicuous than a large unmarked van. People would just assume you are moving all the time.

I was thinking of something along the lines of a Nissan NV200. I agree, something like a large unmarked van would just raise warning flags. In the UK I see Ford Transits as often as I see sedans and the like, and nobody batters an eyelid at them.

I was thinking of something along the lines of a Nissan NV200. I agree, something like a large unmarked van would just raise warning flags. In the UK I see Ford Transits as often as I see sedans and the like, and nobody batters an eyelid at them.
Isn't the photo the back of the uhaul van?

Sent from my 5017O using Tapatalk

Would a uhaul employee have access to a van after hours?

Sent from my 5017O using Tapatalk

London is surrounded by the great lakes. Along the 401... If you go to the west you will hit Chatham and Windsor. To the east there is Kitchener/Cambridge and Guelph. But there are tons of smaller towns in this area. The whole area is called Southwestern Ontario.

IMO, if the dog thief was not found he is a good suspect. Why would someone steal a dog and then let him go?

I have wondered if it was because Max is a hunting dog, his breed is a bird dog. I just had to have my brittany put to sleep, he would not have made a good hunting dog because he was to skittish, maybe Max was like my guy nervous, you wouldn't know until you spent time, or it could be that it got so much media attention that he knew even his friends were going to say something

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back