CANADA Canada - Serial animal killer on the loose in London Ontario? - Dec. 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here are some of the wires that were found a few blocks from the snakes.
36a3db3eb09a81cf9c4ae152331d6b99.jpg
52ac8c6b8d68435d6b50e8b27d4ef753.jpg
054df987d80029af797a614a31d9e103.jpg
e9588df17aa4c96d4c219b2c5143748a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Wtf!

Those are old tv antenna wires, are they not? Maybe not the dark one.

That's completely offside.

Please tell me who the manufacturer is. That will be very telling.

Thanks for posting. Unreal

Also - has it been confirmed that those wires are indeed associated with the snakes?

Wtf!

Those are old tv antenna wires, are they not? Maybe not the dark one.

That's completely offside.

Please tell me who the manufacturer is. That will be very telling.

Thanks for posting. Unreal
I don't have anymore info except the location which I'm hesitant to give out as my friend took them and I don't want to put her in danger. Near the snakes though. She called le and got no response so I encouraged her to photograph them. Good thing she did. She did not touch them, and I assume they eventually got picked up or thrown out.

I don't have anymore info except the location which I'm hesitant to give out as my friend took them and I don't want to put her in danger. Near the snakes though. She called le and got no response so I encouraged her to photograph them. Good thing she did. She did not touch them, and I assume they eventually got picked up or thrown out.

Wow. That's crazy. Good advice to take the pictures.

IMO this guy is showing that he's Reborn. Snakes have always been symbols of rebirth, transformation, healing, and they are also expert escape artists. Perhaps this is why he chose to leave the snakes behind in such fashion? He wants to be remembered for what he's done, and by being so violent and unpredictable, he is certainly doing a grand job of immortalising his work.

I think that wire is telephone wire from Bell? or electrical wiring. I think it's associated. Too coincidental IMO.

Decapitated rabbits can be because of cats. They grab the rabbit and do that rabbit-killer move with their back legs. This can pull the head off. Sorry for the grossness but I've had some experience with finding dead bunnies on my property.

True dat.
OT....when our new neighbours moved in with their two young kids, our cat was kind enough to drop of dead baby bunny on their front doorstep.
:shame:

Unbelievably these neighbours sttill like us! :innocent:

There is no shortage of rabbits in the London area, but I am curious as to why they called the dead animal a "bunny" rather than a "rabbit" in the news articles. Are they implying that it was a pet bunny (one of those cute lop-eared white ones) rather than a wild rabbit?

Also, does anyone know exactly how skinned the rabbit was and exactly where it was found on campus?

This is unlikely, but throwing it out there..
Snakes ( often associated with India) 11 have been placed/posed.
Is anything in the shape of or numbering 9?

Cable and wire convention this year in India
https://www.justdial.com/entertainment/exhibitions/Wire-Cable-India-2016/Mumbai/EV857487
Wire & Cable India 2016

Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-travel-israel-idUSKBN14J1LU?il=0
Dec 30, 2016 | 1:08pm EST Israel warns on travel to India, citing immediate threat of attacks
Israel's anti-terrorism directorate issued a travel warning for India on Friday, citing an immediate threat of attack to Western and tourist targets, particularly in the south-west of the country.

"A particular emphasis should be put on events in the coming days in connection with beach and club parties celebrating the New Year where a concentration of tourists will be high," part of the warning said.
All speculation, imo.

Regarding a potential supply of snakes....I found this ad on Kijiji London (the equivalent of Craigslist, but more popular in Canada):

Date Listed 29-Dec-16
Price $50.00
[I removed the address for the poor breeder, for privacy reasons]
Offered By Registered Breeder
APW Reptiles is looking to rehome several snakes. We have two ball pythons, two Dwarf Central Boa Constrictors, and one hatchling corn snake. The first ball python is a sub-adult enchi ball python who is eating and around 1000 grams. The second ball python is a sub-adult pastel ball python who is also eating and around 1000 grams. The first dark boa constrictor is around 2-3 feet long and eating very well. He is a sub-adult and not used to being held very much. The other boa is around 5 feet long and eating well. He's also not used to being held very much. Both boa constrictors were given from a breeder so they aren't accustomed to being handled much. Finally we have a hatchling anery corn snake for $35. He is eating very well and has shed several times. All other snakes have an adoption fee of $50 and all money from adoptions goes to supporting our reptile rescue. Message if interested.
Visits: 45

--
I believe that there are many people who get pet snakes and then give them up when they get larger. and live longer, than expected. Most municipalities have restrictions on the maximum size of snake one can own. I'm not sure whether the rural areas have restrictions.

I think that wire is telephone wire from Bell? or electrical wiring. I think it's associated. Too coincidental IMO.
I agree.

It's coax cable for cable tv. It's gone the way of the dodo with smart tv's.

It's old school technology. The purplish one looks painted almost.

Pulled out of a basement or something. Really, who has 4 x lengths of RG56 coax cable laying around?

Another big clue.

Here's an article I just came across from this past January. 3 hound dogs found shot in the head and lying together in a ditch, west of Exeter Ontario. (Exeter is another 20 km north of Lucan, or 60 km north of London.) If the perp in the coyote cases lives north of London, this would definitely be in their range.

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/01/24/animal-advocates-searching-for-answers-in-dog-deaths-near-exeter

Were they posed? It's hard to say. You can find a photo here:
http://sos-ontario.wixsite.com/exetersangels/gallery?lightbox=dataItem-ijqsd5ma4

There were apparently found about 15 yards from the road, in an area known as the Hay Swamp, located at the Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority west of Exeter, Ontario.

Of course these may not be related...but then again they might be.

re. the snakes: can their body be coiled up after death? I've found many dead snakes in the field and they are usually stiff. I guess this person killed the snakes and posed them right away to form their coiled shapes. I wonder if the kijiji seller can see if these snakes are his or hers?

ETA: I see the kijiji add was posted on the 29th so can't be those particular snakes.

re. the snakes: can their body be coiled up after death? I've found many dead snakes in the field and they are usually stiff. I guess this person killed the snakes and posed them right away to form their coiled shapes. I wonder if the kijiji seller can see if these snakes are his or hers?

ETA: I see the kijiji add was posted on the 29th so can't be those particular snakes.

Yes, my post about the kijiji seller was simply that I don't think it is difficult to find large exotic snakes for sale.

But, you would think that it would be a somewhat limited circle of people who sell them and buy them, wouldn't you? So, it's entirely possible that a seller might be key to solving this case.

I agree.

It's coax cable for cable tv. It's gone the way of the dodo with smart tv's.

It's old school technology. The purplish one looks painted almost.

Pulled out of a basement or something. Really, who has 4 x lengths of RG56 coax cable laying around?

Another big clue.

WE might?? :scared:

I'm sure we have all types of old coax cable down in our basement from when our sons would run it throughout the house. We put that stuff in our large bin called "old cables, wires, connectors and adaptors that we old parents have no clue what it's for and whether we should get rid of it".

WE might?? :scared:

I'm sure we have all types of old coax cable down in our basement from when our sons would run it throughout the house. We put that stuff in our large bin called "old cables, wires, connectors and adaptors that we old parents have no clue what it's for and whether we should get rid of it".
Lolll.

Ya you are right - everyone has it!

But who digs it out and does THAT with it - near the dead carcasses of the maimed snakes selectively coiled and layed out??

Lolll.

Ya you are right - everyone has it!

But who digs it out and does THAT with it - near the dead carcasses of the maimed snakes selectively coiled and layed out??

I read in an earlier post that there were the same number of wires as snakes - so 11 of them? We have coaxial cable in the basement, but certainly not 11 of them. I'd say this was intentional and done by the snake killer. Question is why...

Would a uhaul employee have access to a van after hours?

Sent from my 5017O using Tapatalk

Every once in awhile you can sometimes see a marked commercial vehicle like a Uhaul go up for auction or for sale. Most people are supposed to repaint commercial vehicles if they are being sold but sometimes you do find them being sold as-is with all the commercial markings still on them and the new owner is supposed to paint over it before use but some who buy them never do. Its possible the perp was able to purchase one like it and is using it.

If he is using a Uhaul marked vehicle that would have easily allowed him to drop off some of the animals in those places that had lots of traffic and nobody would have batted an eye.

Especially like near the school incident because kids are always moving in and out of campus. And nobody at the school would take too much notice at all.

BTW
Great job everyone with all the good thoughts and ideas about this case. This case is scary because the perp is definitely escalating behavior.

I do think maybe some of the cases may be not tied to our perp but there are enough of them that points to a really sick individual that is very sick and disturbed and needs to be stopped.

Here are the snakes. Anyone else want to post some images of the other animals?
538812f53d4019c73ff3c8e80210872e.jpg

Thanks for sharing the photos of the snakes.

That is so bizarre how they are all coiled up. Usually if a snake is killed like if it is shot then it will be generally straight out.

I am not sure how they were killed that would have kept them coiled like that. Definitely someone made that happen. And shortly after they were killed.

Another thing that is strange is it is very hard to kill a snake. You usually hear of people shooting them with a shotgun and it tears them up with entrails hanging out.

I am not sure how the person would have killed these snakes to keep them from looking torn up and then coiled up like that.

The only thing that came to mind is maybe the perp put them in a container and then let the container get very cold or put them in a freezer or frigerator and then the snakes curled up to try to save body heat and then died due to the cold temperature.

Its the only thing I can think of how someone could kill them without making them look all mangled and having them curl up like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back