Found Safe Canada - Shammah Jolayemi, 14, Toronto, 4 Mar 2020 *abducted*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Really concerned for this boy. This is not a good part of Toronto and it's rife with gang violence and everything that goes along with this.

It sounds gang style by the description of what the kidnappers were wearing. I'm wondering if it's mistaken identity or somehow tied to the Stepbrother. They're looking for him too.

MOO

SJ also participated in a music recital, seems like a good kid, hope he is okay- his parents must be freaking out, imo, speculation.
Toronto Police Service :: News Release #46707
''Police are extremely concerned for his safety and urge anyone who recognizes him, or has any information about his whereabouts, to contact officers.

If anyone sees Shammah they should immediately call police on 9-1-1.

Officers also want to speak to the boy’s step-brother Olalekan Osikoya and encourage him to contact police.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes or Google Play.

Abduction,
Jane Street and Driftwood Avenue,
Shammah Jolayemi, 14
Update,
Amber Alert issued

NR.46707.1583386824.jpg

Above: Shammah Jolayemi,14

He's a tall kid to have been snatched. Wonder what the details are.

MAR 5, 2020
AMBER ALERT: Toronto boy, 14, screamed ‘Help me!’ as he was abducted
[...]

“He’s not a suspect but we do believe he might have information that would be beneficial to police and help us in our investigation,” Gotell said.

Osikoya is the only member of the family who hasn’t spoken to police, so it’s believed he may know why the boy was kidnapped.

The suspects are described as two black males, in their late teens or early 20s, with slim builds and standing about 6 feet tall.

[...]

Toronto police issue Amber Alert for 14-year-old boy
It’s believed he was walking to school when a vehicle stopped and two men got out, forcing the boy inside the vehicle.

“We found witnesses who saw this and heard the child screaming ‘help me! help me!,’” Insp. Jim Gotell explained.

CP24 on Twitter
@CP24
·
5m

The TDSB has confirmed that four staff members at Newtonbrook Secondary School are on home assignment while the board investigates why the parents of abducted teen Shammah Jolayemi were not notified about his absence from school until after 6 p.m. on Wednesday.

CP24 on Twitter
@CP24

UPDATE: Police say they are aware of a burned out vehicle found in Caledon. Officers are “exploring the possibility” this may be linked, but said there is no confirmed connection at this time.

Did no one report anything when he was forced into the vehicle? It wasn't until he didn't come home from school that anyone noticed things were amiss?

someone reported him yelling “help me, help me!”

WHY didn’t that get reported at 8:30am???

The Toronto area schools don't have a parent alert system for when a child is absent? I get an automated phone call and email for every class my kids miss (so 7 emails and 7 phone calls for a whole day out).

Two major balls dropped that could have Shammah home right now.

someone reported him yelling “help me, help me!”

WHY didn’t that get reported at 8:30am???

The Toronto area schools don't have a parent alert system for when a child is absent? I get an automated phone call and email for every class my kids miss (so 7 emails and 7 phone calls for a whole day out).

Two major balls dropped that could have Shammah home right now.

I KNOW!! I can't believe that the people who witnessed this boys cries for help didn't immediately call 911!!! :(

Caledon? That’s about 40 minutes away from Jane/Finch by car.

I wonder what the connection could be? Shammah was abducted in a Jeep. Could this be the Jeep?

I sure hope he is not found in that car.

I have a feeling this has to do with Shammah’s step-brother, and gang activity.

Thank you for pointing his Twitter account out! What he tweeted gives me some hope:

“Based on my policing experience, not a surprise if suspects abducted the 14 yr old as ransom for something they believe belongs to them. Likely involves the older bros of the 14 yr old. Possible the 14 yr old is collateral damage. if suspect vh stolen, It will be torched.”
Steve Ryan on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back