Found Safe Canada - Shammah Jolayemi, 14, Toronto, 4 Mar 2020 *abducted*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just don't see any way this will resolve with him alive. No one has an extra $4 million sitting around. What did his stepbrother do with all the money he made from ripping off the drugs???!

Such a good question. That's a load of money, where did it go? Also.. how did the step-bro even manage to steal that much money worth of drugs, or have possession of it? He must know the suspects or at least have an idea of who is after him for whatever he did? Maybe that's a way the police have had "communication" with the abductors - maybe the step-brother provided a number to possible suspects, or did a wired call, or just provided names and the police under-cover talked to them? Total speculation over here, just thinking about some possibilities about the communication since they were very vague about how they had contact with the possible abductors. I'm just curious how police could communicate with them, I can't imagine some high-up, dangerous drug dealers just calling the police themselves without their location or identities being easily figured out... super risky with all the tech and resources LE has these days.
All just my opinion.

Last edited:
I hope,at the minimum, the police called the local schools immediately to see which student around that age is missing from school that day. Then, the schools would have been on high alert to narrow down who was missing. Sometimes attendenace isn't in until school has been in session for at least first period. Poor Shammah. Why hurt an innocent?

These tweets are by a videographer at 12:45 am, Friday:
@JeremyCohnTV
·
2h

On scene in rural #Brampton where 14-year-old Shammah Jolayemi was reportedly found tonight. He was the subject of a lengthy #AmberAlert. He has been transported to a #Toronto hospital. Tactical unit now knocking @ the door of a home, telling the occupants to announce themselves.”
upload_2020-3-6_3-50-1.jpeg

Jeremy Cohn on Twitter

@JeremyCohnTV
·
2h

A spokesperson for
@PeelPolice
told me this was a “medical call” and “part of the road is closed”. There are in fact over 20 officers on scene, including tactical & K9. Heavy police response as the #AmberAlert concluded, Shammah Jolayemi safely transported to hospital. #Brampton
Jeremy Cohn on Twitter

These tweets are by a videographer at 12:45 am, Friday:
@JeremyCohnTV
·
2h

On scene in rural #Brampton where 14-year-old Shammah Jolayemi was reportedly found tonight. He was the subject of a lengthy #AmberAlert. He has been transported to a #Toronto hospital. Tactical unit now knocking @ the door of a home, telling the occupants to announce themselves.”
View attachment 236672

Jeremy Cohn on Twitter

@JeremyCohnTV
·
2h

A spokesperson for
@PeelPolice
told me this was a “medical call” and “part of the road is closed”. There are in fact over 20 officers on scene, including tactical & K9. Heavy police response as the #AmberAlert concluded, Shammah Jolayemi safely transported to hospital. #Brampton
Jeremy Cohn on Twitter

Thank you!

applause.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member