CANADA - shooter in RCMP vehicle & uniform, 22 killed (plus perp), Portapique, NS, 18 April 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post lands at random.

Historically Websleuths allows members to sleuth victims addresses that are available via public documents. Associating their names with specific addresses is not being done to besmirch the victims in any way and may be helpful in trying to understand the sequence of events.

It's not sourced from MSM in this case. Canada has different privacy guidelines than other countries. Personally, I have family in the area and they don't want a bunch of . If someone can source if from MSM I will accept that but at this time there is nothing that has for example released the exact Bond or Tuck family addresses.

That makes sense. Thanks. The locations of all incidents have been published, and the addresses are easily accessible by looking at a map of the area. Not all the names of the people at those locations may have been published.

This map is published.

upload_2020-4-28_10-53-5.png

Nova Scotia shootings: The RCMP’s step-by-step account of what happened (full transcript) - Macleans.ca

These same locations on a different map.

upload_2020-4-28_10-53-41.png

Civic Address Finder

I have a sick gut feeling, that GW lurked among the real LE during some of the early hours when first respondors were arriving to the chaotic scenes near his home. This has been alluded to in MSM but i think we may find he was creepily watching what was going on and in all the chaos he was not noticed, or noticed but believed to be a fellow officer. He would of so enjoyed that, his chance to play RCMP, mingling in amongst the destruction he had caused and watch it unfold thinking he was so much more clever then the rest. I also think when and if the GF talks, we will hear more terrible details then we can imagine.

<delete> See TrishLiv's above link to presser. 4pm Atlantic time.

Last edited:
I have a sick gut feeling, that GW lurked among the real LE during some of the early hours when first respondors were arriving to the chaotic scenes near his home. This has been alluded to in MSM but i think we may find he was creepily watching what was going on and in all the chaos he was not noticed, or noticed but believed to be a fellow officer. He would of so enjoyed that, his chance to play RCMP, mingling in amongst the destruction he had caused and watch it unfold thinking he was so much more clever then the rest. I also think when and if the GF talks, we will hear more terrible details then we can imagine.

That's the only thing that makes sense. Police were on the scene in 12 minutes, and there were fires all over the neighbourhood. He must have been setting fires in one area while police were investigating a different area.

Yes, right? And although I admit I have not sat and hashed out the timeline in detail, I wonder what was going on in the area all early morning long. Were police and respondors on the scene the entire time, it confuses me a bit that the GF and CE hid in the woods for such a long time, why was there not dogs going through the woods in the event GW was not in his burning home? I guess these resources would take quite awhile getting to the scene. How close together are the homes in this area? So much Chaos!

Yes I had read somewhere (likely Youtube comments)that was a mix up when this guy decalled the car. But in the RCMP photo it's the # on the back that was circled not the horse or the 911, nor the logo on the door. Most people would not likely pay that close attention to those things. Plus in some of the cases it was very dark out. Maybe the RCMP were noting the # and to BOLO for this #d police car?

I think the # was circled because it was not registered.

I know there are numerous posts about the differences between real RCMP vehicles and the shooter's. I must admit I would probably not notice even on a good day. If I saw flashing lights behind me and a uniformed body coming toward me I'd figure it was legitimate. Or on a dark night while shootings and housefires are around me, my attention would be elsewhere.

yes probably all of us
Unfortunately with the fake police incidents lately (several in Ontario), we all have to be on our guard. If I get pulled over, I'll try to get to a populated area and call 911 to verify of it's a real cop.

I'm very impressed with this press conference

It seems that it's been very open and honest especially in regards to trying to fully answer questions from the media

So much to unpack:

They don't currently have any specific information that the gunman was specifically targeting women

It seems that many of those targeted did have a relationship with the gunman including past disputes

He had various disputes with multiple people over many years

Victims that weren't known to the shooter appear to have been random and merely people that he came in contact with very senseless.

He shot and killed or injured victims pets as well

Still trying to determine whether the victim had grenades and or explosives, bc of the condition of the gunman's residence and the various burned structures they don't have a lot of information on that.

Said that based on witness statements from those that knew the gunman it is consistent with the ammunition that the gunman was known to have.

Per RCMP Superintendent Darren Campbell, from presser:

Details of gunman’s movements (detailed route map exhibits shown)

10:26 LE arrives at Portapique Beach

10:35 Gunman leaves Portapique Beach area (per a subsequent witness statement)

11:12 pm industrial area in Debert, spent the night there

5:43 am travelling north on Highway 4 towards Wentworth

6:29 At residence on Hunter Road (3 victims)

9:35am southbound on Hunter Road

9:?? Highway 4 and 224*** (think he meant highway 246) (Wentworth) another victim

9:48 2900 Block of Highway 9 (Glenholme/Debert) knocks on door of residents, they don’t answer

Northbound again on Highway 4 to Plains Road (Debert)

10:08 LE receives call near industrial area in Debert (where he spent the night) re another shooting (2 victims on Plains Road)

Passed through Onslow

10:15, 10:16, 10:20 in Truro

10:25 -10:2? Millbrook First Nations changing clothes (Highway 2)

10:32 Passes gas station in Brookfield area

10:49 Wounds Const. Morrison

Down Highway 224, stopped at a known victim’s residence, switched vehicle, switched clothing

Mazda Vehicle south on 224.

Gets on Highway 102 (divided highway)

11:23 Exits Highway 102 to the Irving Big Stop

This was an informative PC, anyone following the case it’d be worthwhile watching it. Quick summary -
- Officer explained his use of the word “catalyst” regarding the violence toward his comonlaw spouse, meant it was the first is a sequence of violent events. Stated a few times there were “other factors” involved but didn’t expand. Saw no evidence to indicate this was “violence against women” motivated. Dead/injured 14 women, 11 men. Many of the victims were people he’d had some type of prior involvement or disagreement with, or their family members.
- First officer arrived 10:26pm. Witness who saw the fake police car believes it was at 10:35pm.
- One question about the common law spouse assisting police as person closest to GW. They’ve spoken with her and will continue to do so, didn’t go into any greater detail except to say it “will take time”.

This was an informative PC, anyone following the case it’d be worthwhile watching it. Quick summary -
- Officer explained his use of the word “catalyst” regarding the violence toward his comonlaw spouse, meant it was the first is a sequence of violent events. Stated a few times there were “other factors” involved but didn’t expand. Saw no evidence to indicate this was “violence against women” motivated. Dead/injured 14 women, 11 men. Many of the victims were people he’d had some type of prior involvement or disagreement with, or their family members.
- First officer arrived 10:26pm. Witness who saw the fake police car believes it was at 10:35pm.
- One question about the common law spouse assisting police as person closest to GW. They’ve spoken with her and will continue to do so, didn’t go into any greater detail except to say it “will take time”.

Just to add

He also said he wanted to be clear that the common law spouse was a victim and didn't want the word catalyst that he previously used imply in any way that she somehow caused what the gunman did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955