Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CTV news reporting that there will be an RCMP press conference and update at 7am EST.

I can't imagine the RELIEF for the ppl of Moncton!
Now they can relax though I would imagine in a small city it is only 6 degrees of separation.

No, but my grown daughter told my husband that they needed to talk, lol. I forgot to mention I have the sheet music for the music played in the series.

Talk or get armed. That is an total riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do you play with knives AS OPPOAAED TO FINGERS! tHATS A HOOT!

It's been a long 24+ hours folks ... going to sign off early tonite and get some zzzzs .. but not before saying big prayers for the loved ones of the 3 fallen officers and those who were injured in this tragedy.

May their families and friends find some solace in knowing how much others care, and

May those three fine officers Rest in Peace
:rose::rose::rose:

oh, and to all the fine people of Moncton, NB :yourock:

.Which ususlly translates to 14 minutes ! You all have graciously endured my typing spelling in the absence of Lunesta , trust me you do not want to experience it when it hits. I think you are neat people, however, repectufly we must stop meeting like this.

I strongly encourage fellow sluethers to get some rest also. If the last week is any indicator we have 6.5 hours before the next individual with mental illiness ………..

I am also, starting (hope I am wrong) to ponder if the spate of them this week is not like feeding others, not copy cat, but folks that have been simmering. I do not recall a “run” of horrible stuff (the elevator kids, the slender man, 14 year old stealing grandpas car and trying to maul kids in the part ER just do not rememver anything like this before

If you think about it, it is not like any of these folks are really doing anything impulsively, by that I mean its not like we find out they just bought a gun. Obviously have been with you all tonight , the Seatle murders today haunt (I learn more tomm) in that the shooter did not go to the school.

So someone is like driving to schools , as opposed to like ER or this guy – for some reason that spooks me , don’t really know why at this point.

Good night and lets hope no more gunshots for several days in a row at least LORDY!

One Dead Witness describes frantic scene at Seattle shooting Seattle

yo tube search

Freaking asshat. I am kinda angry that he didn't off himself. I feel like he shouldn't get to live, after taking 3 Dads from their kids. :(

I totally ''get'' what you mean however I'm happy that RCMP were able to capture him alive so there will be fewer questions. If he had been killed we would stand less of a chance of peeking into his pea sized brain to determine his motives etc. JMOO:tantrum:

A bit more detail about his capture:

They yelled for the suspect to surrender. He was hiding behind a row of trees, according to Thibodeau.

"They were screaming for about five minutes and they had their guns loaded. And eventually Justin came out with his hands up and he yelled, 'I'm done.' And they collected him and brought him to my front yard, where he lay sprawled out. "

..........At the time of his arrest, the suspect was wearing the same camouflage uniform shown in the pictures, according to Thibodeau. The only difference was his hair was "dripping wet," she said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/06/world/canada-shooting/

Waking up happy and waiting for the press conference. I guess Rambo turned into Wimpo JMO Too many mosquitos? Did he find a free wifi?

Oh wet hair. I don't think he was hiding in a basement then. JMO

More revelations from his friends. MSM loves emphasising what a 'normal' guy he was - I seriously have problems believing he was ever super normal :facepalm:

Justin Bourque used to be just one of the guys — fun to hang out and have beers with on a Saturday night. But when he moved into his own place — a mobile home — things changed, friend Darrick Lloyd Hanson said. He started doing more drugs, drinking harder, saying really unsettling things.

“When he started saying ‘I would kill anyone for you guys’ and then started screaming ‘I’m dead! I’m dead!’ that’s when I stopped hanging out with him,” Mr. Hanson told the National Post on Thursday.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...riend-remembers-their-last-bizarre-encounter/

Yep, he used to be a really normal guy (bbm):

Friend Trever Finck, who worked with him at Walmart, said Mr. Bourque was a bit of a “rebel” who loved to wear a fatigue jacket and combat boots. Once when they went camping, he brought along his M-14, without ammo, and a machete, and was dressed head-to-toe in camouflage.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...riend-remembers-their-last-bizarre-encounter/

(he was fired from Walmart way back in 2010 according to the article.)

PRESSER: Accused had no weapons on him at the time of his arrest.

PRESSER: Thanked residents for leaving their lights on. It helped.

Named the officers killed and injured. (I will leave it to the media to publish their names properly in case I get them wrong.)
One of the dead LE had previously received a commendation for saving an unconscious baby.

Asking for support of the victims, their families and the LE that were on the scene that night.

Very emotional presser.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back