Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well we know this information based on what police told to public. Police said Sina knew Sabrina through her job. Police didn't mention anything about Sina knew Marshal

A few observations based on this.

LE did not say what her job was. We know she worked at THs but did she have another "job"?

LE did not say how long he knew SC through her "job".

LE seemed to know a motive as soon as they found SP. How? Or was that just a timing thing and they got info from a phone or production order at the same time as his body was found.

SC seems to be wearing different pants at least in the two different videos released. CM appears to be wearing the same clothing. Why?

Could mean something or nothing really. It will be a long wait for info at trial. :(

MOO

To me she is wearing exact outfit. I think maybe look different because one is black and white screen and other in color screen and might look differently. But to me it is same outfit and I might be wrong.

Did we ever post the statement from RP's lawyer outside the courthouse that day?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyLh5J6QpyI

According to him SP came to Canada at 18, owned his own "construction firm" (roofing I assume), his passion was soccer and that the family wants to set up a fund in his name to help underprivilleged youth enjoy the sport. He also names the company RP works for and thanks them for their compassion at this time.

There is no information about his extended family, parents/siblings etc. Strange that we're only hearing from his wife of 4 years but perhaps he immigrated here alone or his family do not want media attention.

MOO

To me she is wearing exact outfit. I think maybe look different because one is black and white screen and other in color screen and might look differently. But to me it is same outfit and I might be wrong.

The pants in the first video seem tighter to her very thin legs. The ones in the second look baggier to me but I could be mistaken also.

MOO

-a non responsive cell phone...and depending what cell phone company the last known incoming and outgoing calls as well as incoming and outgoing text messages.
They get the last known numbers that were called and incoming calls and they look those numbers up in their system and *bam* it comes back to SC or CM as the registered user.

The police probably asked RP to check the bank account...if they had a joint account to see if there was any activity. If she did, then she would see the withdrawal and then she could call the bank and find out where it was done and what time. Police need a warrant for such info. On just a basic missing persons case they aren't going to go looking at bank records right away.

Why would the victim's wife have a lawyer?

SC seems to be wearing different pants at least in the two different videos released. CM appears to be wearing the same clothing. Why?

Could mean something or nothing really. It will be a long wait for info at trial. :(

MOO

CM has different hoodies on in the images. SC does look like she's wearing slightly different pants in the images, too bad we couldn't see the pants from the same angle in each image. It appears to be a slim straight leg jean in the "before" picture and a straight leg yoga pant in the "after" image.

If you go to YouTube and search Sina Parsi, there will be video of first footage of apartment which those two are leaving and this is full version of police conference. At very last minute of the video police says we believe we know why Sina went inside that apartment. So whatever the reason was police already knew. So how would police know? I think they found out something from phone or email record and they knew exactly why they meet and why they went to apartment.
Yes this is almost for sure that cell records and/or email records made it very easy for LE to know why SP met up with them but since this info will not be shared, all ppl can do for now is speculate like we are doing on here. Most ppl who get involved in criminal behaviour are lazy and think nothing will ever go sideways so an email trail, a cell phone texting trail are always going to be the first step to leading to a motive when it comes to an investigation like this. It is too much of a hassle and costs a little extra money to cover your tracks like using phone booths (pay phone) or burner cells.

It looks like in the 12:15am video SC has a little more tight fitting pants on, the way they look all the way down the front of her legs but slightly baggy on the bottom as she has lower leg tucked behind the tongues of her shoes. Then in the 4:10am video in hallway her pants clearly look much baggier fitting on her entire leg area (still tucked at the bottom behind tongues of shoes) almost like a track pant compared to maybe a stretchy fit material in first video but in the first video the pants were definitely not snug because her legs look really thin. Maybe in the 12:15am video she is wearing her "I look good pants" then once in the apt. she waited til SP started to get undressed and she struck first while she still had on her pants and this is why she had to change into the baggy pants? Assuming this is the scenario why SP went to their apt.

Well we know this information based on what police told to public. Police said Sina knew Sabrina through her job. Police didn't mention anything about Sina knew Marshal

Do you have a source for that? I think at one point they speculated that he may have known her through work, but I don't think that was ever confirmed.

Just a little observation. I looked at her hair in both videos and it looks just the same at both. The "clip" that holds her hair back is a little tilted and far back on both videos. It might not mean anything, but since the police have said SP was in a bad condition (since his wife was told she should not see him), it could mean that she was passive in the "attack".

Wonder what this is all about:

"Chouart does not have a criminal record. Police have uncovered some family records pertinent to the investigation, but Patterson said he was not prepared to release that information."

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...eased-in-sina-parsi-murder-investigation.html

It could be as simple as talking to her father or relatives and digging into her backgound .... ie: she was OK until she started hanging with CM etc , just a guess.

CM has different hoodies on in the images. SC does look like she's wearing slightly different pants in the images, too bad we couldn't see the pants from the same angle in each image. It appears to be a slim straight leg jean in the "before" picture and a straight leg yoga pant in the "after" image.

Not sure about the different hoodies on CM. The outdoor one is infrared so colours are off but the general pattern on the front looks similar?

MOO

Just a little observation. I looked at her hair in both videos and it looks just the same at both. The "clip" that holds her hair back is a little tilted and far back on both videos. It might not mean anything, but since the police have said SP was in a bad condition (since his wife was told she should not see him), it could mean that she was passive in the "attack".

BBM

I do believe that is a rumour at this point. We welcome and appreciate the locals and insiders who have joined for this case but we can pretty much only rely on what is in MSM or in police news conferences as "fact" at this point unless the insiders want to get verified.

MOO

Why would the victim's wife have a lawyer?

I have a feeling the lawyer may have been known to the family since they do have a business. Maybe they have had to use him in the past for various reasons? This particular Lawyer specializes in the following areas:

Geoff Pollock is a sole practitioner whose practice focuses upon Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy & Insolvency, Wills & Estates, Corporate/Commercial and Real Estate.

He is also running as a Conservative Candidate

I think Parsi's death must have been loud enough for someone to submit a tip about noise that night. LE knew to go search that apartment somehow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99
Back