Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The media release says the man in CT is carrying a " navy blue school bag" is the one CM OR SC navy blue? The footage from the wooller apartment was so clear...this is very poor quality.

I can't find any good still picks but if you view the video you can get a clear look at the backpacks

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/15/new-video-released-of-pair-sought-in-vaughan-mans-murder

SC's back back appears navy blue and similar to the one seen on the CT suspect. In the apartment video CM's backpack appears to be a Swiss Army backpack (you can see the little red flag).

If in fact this is CM captured in the CT store I suspect he switched backpacks with SC.

I feel like the CT robber is Clyde. Just my feelings. Jmo. Interested to see how this will pan out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it looks like right guy, wrong backpack. The CT backpack looks like it has some horizontal stripes at the top in the shot of him from behind, neither of theirs has that.

He would have the same boots or shoes, I think. He would ditch a jacket, etc but keep his shoes. Clyde ties up what I think are hiking boots when he waits for the elevator.

The shoes worn by the CT suspect appear consistent with the shoes worn by CM. There are no real distinctive characteristics (just dark foot wear) but from what little detail we can see they look similar.

In the smaller CT photo, the back straps are covering a lighter part of the back of his jacket IMO. The pack looks all the same colour to me.

11049497_1008000669223961_2243348060789850119_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/TimminsPolice/photos/pcb.1008000745890620/1008000669223961/?type=1&theater

To me it looks like right guy, wrong backpack. The CT backpack looks like it has some horizontal stripes at the top in the shot of him from behind, neither of theirs has that.

Correct. The backpack of the CT suspect is different from the backpack that CM wore however it is very similar to SC's backpack.

Correct. The backpack of the CT suspect is different from the backpack that CM wore however it is very similar to SC's backpack.

I can't really make out the CT backpack. In the video at 20 seconds you notice when SC turns she has a little red thing and a triangle shape on the back of her backpack can we make out those things on the CT backpack? I wish they had a better image. Is it because its so dark in the CT store? The police had mentioned that the apartment had invested a lot in security cameras, that apartment apparently is known to have a lot of odd characters.

I bet if they were to release video rather than still pictures, we could easily compare how he walks to CM's walk. That would be more of a giveaway.

I can't really make out the CT backpack. In the video at 20 seconds you notice when SC turns she has a little red thing and a triangle shape on the back of her backpack can we make out those things on the CT backpack? I wish they had a better image. Is it because its so dark in the CT store? The police had mentioned that the apartment had invested a lot in security cameras, that apartment apparently is known to have a lot of odd characters.

The CT images are not a clear as they could be because I suspect at night most of the lighting is turned off so it is hard to come to any definitive conclusions re backpack.

It is a rumor at this point. But spending most of the last 20 years in downtown Toronto I can honestly say that most street people have some sort of drug or alcohol problem, and ill bet these two weren't the type that stayed home and played backgammon together every night.

Even SCs dad said that she looked thin and sick and wondered if she was on drugs. Where there is smoke there is generally fire.

Very true, and I agree with your statements based on my experience working downtown, except the back gammon comment. Gamers are usually glued to their screens, plugged into their controllers and wearing headsets while Call of Dutying it up.

What costs $400 that's worth killing for? I guess that's my big question.

Is concensus that SC was the middle man for CM's sales? Or, that she was peddling her own unique services? Maybe it was blackmail money.

Originally, I thought this case would be gang related until they showed an image of the suspects. Now, I like your reference to Dumb & Dumber because I hope it doesn't end like Mickey & Mallory.

If someone was intent to rob CT, he could enter empty-handed and back- pack free, pick up a new one and fill it up right there.

This has been on my mind for awhile. What do we know about SP?
Basically nothing.
Does he have children?
Does he live in Vaughn or Kleinburg?
What did he actually do for a living?
Whose soccer game was he at?
I think you get my gist.

I see more similarities than dis-similarities between the store burglar & CM ... same approximate size ... dark pants and shoes .... baggy pants at ankle ....... locked apartment door with left hand .... pockets key in left pocket ... carries rifles with left hand ...

Weird proportions of the face ... looks too big (face wider than the head) ... almost looks like a Halloween mask , hard to tell ... could also be a full beard , or fake beard , or a scarf .

Not enough difference for me to rule out CM yet .... hopefully they have more video-pictures and show them.

Basically nothing.
Does he have children?
I think you get my gist.

He owned a roofing contracting business and appeared to be quite successful (based on his FB page) He lived in Vaughan - not sure if specifically in Kleinburg (which is in Vaughan).

I want to add that the homeless population is one of the most resilient. I have worked in shelters and they can get through a lot and have huge survival skills. I have worked both with youth and adults, and they amaze me by how they can get by. Even though LE says CM is not sophisticated, I am sure he knows a lot about how to survive in different environments.

thank you! I agree.

I bet if they were to release video rather than still pictures, we could easily compare how he walks to CM's walk. That would be more of a giveaway.

I was thinking the same thing juli99 , we could also tell if he is left handed like CM appears to be.

If someone was intent to rob CT, he could enter empty-handed and back- pack free, pick up a new one and fill it up right there.

I wondered about this also. If in fact this is CM I would guess that they didn't travel to Timmin's by bus but rather by stolen vehicle (I am still thinking about that stolen truck packed with explosives that was stolen the same day CM's Dog was discovered less than a mile away at Islington and Dundas). If they had a vehicle why still walk around with backpacks? The only explanation that I can think of is (assuming this is CM in the CT store) CM didn't want to have to waste time looking for the backpack department since his primary focus was the firearms so he brought an empty one that he could fill with ammo as well as food-stuffs (as we know CT sell's lots of junk food items).

Basically nothing.
Does he have children?
I think you get my gist.

Basically nothing.
Does he have children?
I think you get my gist.

Sina was born in Iran and came to Canada later in life. It seems up until even 2000 he was attending school in Iran. His FB profile says he lives in Vaughn. According to photos on FB he was a roofing contractor and that is what the media has reported. There are photos of his crew on his FB and a house that just got roofing done on it. In one Facebook photo his friend calls him Sina Montana a reference to Tony Montana from Scarface (movie). I think it is just a joke as he is sitting there with a cigar I think and a bunch of money on a table. He seems to like cars, soccer and boating (he got his boater exam and has a photo of it on FB). Roya is his wife and it says she lives in Nobleton, not sure if they lived in kleinburg but maybe he is originally from Vaughn? Roya and Sina started to see each other in 2007, engaged in November, 2009, married in January, 2011. Roya worked not sure exactly what she worked as but it appears she was very excited about a promotion at work on her FB. She is also Iranian and Iranian women are known to be very highly educated. They say she is going to make a media appearance in the next few days. They did not have any children.

From the still photos inside CT it looks as if Robber Guy is carrying 2 long guns. If they weigh 9-10 pounds or so, why not take 3 or 4 to share with your buddies? Why take just two? You’ve gone to all that trouble, why not take as many as you can easily carry and stockpile them at your residence for future use?

Unless you don’t have any buddies and more than two would be superfluous. And/or you’re a fugitive travelling with just one other person…

In the CT photo showing Robber Guy’s back, is that straight-ish black hair or a back flap from his head gear?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back