Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Smasher...I am not so sure this is possible...Sure it is possible but unlikely I mean. I would think SP would wait til the next day to get $$ out if he did not need it for this meeting. Who really wants to make unnecessary stops at this time of night in unfamiliar territory? Maybe you can answer my previous posts???? Different reports say the following 1) SP took out $400 then met SC and CM 2) SP took out $400 then met SC and CM then after SP went missing his bank account was accessed. 3) $400 was taken from his account and his wallet was found nearby (making it sound like someone else took $400 from SP's account?) Which was it, do you know? 1, 2 or 3?

I know this is a lot but RP's brother (I think it is RP's brother) posted on FB the following

"Sina Parsi we are celebrating your birthday that you never attended on June,08. We are drinking but you aren't. I know you are waiting till your wife, Roya comes & we start drinking together. I hope you like the pictures, you should know we all love you. Thanks for always been there for me & guide me to the right direction all the time. I've been no one without your support. I wouldn't know who could I have been without you & your support. I love you buddy, Happy birthday again & again. Love youuu bekhodaaa I love youuuu, I hope you response to my msgs one day. Torokhooda bargard az vacation zood, I have to talk you about something important."

For someone who does not drink...why would his brother-in-law make reference to them drinking together? Just curious and confused.

Based on what Roya ( SP wife) said on the news was police told her Sina withdraw $400 from bank then walked to the wood. Later policed said his account was accessed shortly after he went missing but was not successful to get the money. So we know that Marshall went to ATM and was trying to access Sina bank and we have footage of Marshall picture at the bank to support that.

Hi Smasher...I am not so sure this is possible...Sure it is possible but unlikely I mean. I would think SP would wait til the next day to get $$ out if he did not need it for this meeting. Who really wants to make unnecessary stops at this time of night in unfamiliar territory? Maybe you can answer my previous posts???? Different reports say the following 1) SP took out $400 then met SC and CM 2) SP took out $400 then met SC and CM then after SP went missing his bank account was accessed. 3) $400 was taken from his account and his wallet was found nearby (making it sound like someone else took $400 from SP's account?) Which was it, do you know? 1, 2 or 3?

I know this is a lot but RP's brother (I think it is RP's brother) posted on FB the following

"Sina Parsi we are celebrating your birthday that you never attended on June,08. We are drinking but you aren't. I know you are waiting till your wife, Roya comes & we start drinking together. I hope you like the pictures, you should know we all love you. Thanks for always been there for me & guide me to the right direction all the time. I've been no one without your support. I wouldn't know who could I have been without you & your support. I love you buddy, Happy birthday again & again. Love youuu bekhodaaa I love youuuu, I hope you response to my msgs one day. Torokhooda bargard az vacation zood, I have to talk you about something important."

For someone who does not drink...why would his brother-in-law make reference to them drinking together? Just curious and confused.

Based on what Roya ( SP wife) said on the news was police told her Sina withdraw $400 from bank then walked to the wood. Later policed said his account was accessed shortly after he went missing but was not successful to get the money. So we know that Marshall went to ATM and was trying to access Sina bank and we have footage of Marshall picture at the bank to support that.

Edge, this FB post was made June 8?

That was before SP went missing?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Edge, this FB post was made June 8?

That was before SP went missing?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
It looks as though the post was made referencing SP's June 8th bday but the post was made June 14th and edited June 15th.

It looks as though the post was made referencing SP's June 8th bday but the post was made June 14th and edited June 15th.

Just jumping back in here.. his bday was June 8th and the whole nightime Toronto jaunt happened on June 9th while his wife was away for the night? That sounds like some sort of bday celebration to me.

...my gumshoe detective instincts tell me

- he's up to no-good withdrawling that amount of money that time of night
- nervous in the vid, prolly killed within 10-15min in appt after they all smoke or snorted the potential buy
- CM/SC now have 2-3 hrs to try for anothe bank withdrawal and absorb what just happened, pack backpacks and bolt at 4:20am
- there's too much of a footprint with these unsophisticated ****s, ie 2yr tennants in the appt, unmistakable dog, SC's Tim Horton's job
- something sent CM into an overdrive fit of rage somehow, and think they acted spontaneously trying to bolt

- nervous in the vid, prolly killed within 10-15min in appt after they all smoke or snorted the potential buy
- CM/SC now have 2-3 hrs to try for anothe bank withdrawal and absorb what just happened, pack backpacks and bolt at 4:20am
- there's too much of a footprint with these unsophisticated ****s, ie 2yr tennants in the appt, unmistakable dog, SC's Tim Horton's job
- something sent CM into an overdrive fit of rage somehow, and think they acted spontaneously trying to bolt

Bingo!

I can't understand why SP had no fear in the middle of the night to get money and/or to walk into the wooded area which is infamous/notorius for nothing good?! A business man like him maybe much more endangered than some other. Why did he for God's sake and why without a companion?

I can't understand why SP had no fear in the middle of the night to get money and/or to walk into the wooded area which is infamous/notorius for nothing good?! A business man like him maybe much more endangered than some other. Why did he for God's sake and why without a companion?

I was thinking about this, I suppose it was because of the woman being there, most people trust women.

I've also been thinking, it's a sign perhaps that he wasn't experienced with this kind of thing or the area, at all. He went along with some plan she proposed, not knowing what to expect, not realizing it would get dodgy, and then feeling he couldn't back out without looking stupid. The sort of thing we've all done, and then look back afterwards amazed at how risky it was, and vow to never do it again.

Also, for the drug purchase, he's not necessarily an addict or even much of a user, maybe he had a business connection where that was the done thing - buy them some coke and they'll give you the contract.

There are some people that think they can buy drugs and then sell them as a get rich quick scheme.

http://www.acadienouvelle.com/actualites/2015/06/23/un-neo-brunswickois-arrete-pour-meurtre/?pgnc=1

The police force has confirmed on Twitter that Chouart Sabrina, a native of Gatineau, was arrested. The authorities have also laid hands on Clyde Marshall, a New Brunswicker who was also allegedly involved in the murder of Sina Parsi, whose body was found in an apartment building in Toronto.

The police feared that Clyde ("Marcus") Marshall, 36, and Sabrina Chouart, 27, may have left Toronto for other regions.

The authorities have not revealed during the night where the two suspects were arrested and under what circumstances.

-.-.-.-

Sabrina is named Chouar or Chouart

What does this mean?:

"Their next appearance is scheduled for July 3, via video.".

How does this work? Will anyone else like reporters can be there?

Probably just a quick remand hearing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

What does this mean?:

"Their next appearance is scheduled for July 3, via video.".

How does this work? Will anyone else like reporters can be there?
To save money on transporting prisoners, the jails have a video conference room. The prisoner "attends" his/her court appearance on a TV screen. I think reporters can still attend the court room

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

...seems to me to be obvious that SC sent the "your shipment is in" text to SP to drag him away from playing soccer with his friends.....leaves his buddies early because he's hungry for the deal......I remember an earlier post about someone seeing a FB picture of SP with a lot of cash, and one of his FB friends commenting "Sina Montana".....speaks volumes about his lifestyle, candid or hidden which ever it was JMO

http://www.acadienouvelle.com/actualites/2015/06/23/un-neo-brunswickois-arrete-pour-meurtre/?pgnc=1

The police force has confirmed on Twitter that Chouart Sabrina, a native of Gatineau, was arrested. The authorities have also laid hands on Clyde Marshall, a New Brunswicker who was also allegedly involved in the murder of Sina Parsi, whose body was found in an apartment building in Toronto.

The police feared that Clyde ("Marcus") Marshall, 36, and Sabrina Chouart, 27, may have left Toronto for other regions.

The authorities have not revealed during the night where the two suspects were arrested and under what circumstances.

-.-.-.-

Sabrina is named Chouar or Chouart

HUH ???? .... they were arrested a week ago

HUH ???? .... they were arrested a week ago

Sometimes I think bolding maybe sufficient - I'm wrong. I wanted to draw attention to the name Marcus because earlier I had read the name Marc / Mark. Googeling efficient on Clyde, we have to know this version of his names also. My eyes have already become rectangular, because I had always been looking for Marc/Mark the last 2 days. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back