CANADA Canada - Sonia Varaschin, 42, Orangeville, 29 Aug 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Police. Release your clues and pieces of evidence. Different Police Services are doing it now with the serial posts of cold cases. I believe that the police have actual items that the perp(s) dropped near or at the scenes. There must be. Come on. People who aren't friends with the will talk.

I thought yesterday while reading some old news re the video, that after 4 months and with views of $50.000 reward it is mostly quite clear, the 2 men at the pavillion aren't only "witnesses".

My humble attempt at political correctness ...

I thought yesterday while reading some old news re the video, that after 4 months and with views of $50.000 reward it is mostly quite clear, the 2 men at the pavillion aren't only "witnesses".

dotr:
My humble attempt at political correctness ...

I have forgotten to add: "IMO", sorry. :)

At a Tim Horton's in the area there was an incident re blood in the WC washroom on the specific early morning 30.8.
Were the operators (guests) especially asked re the video???

I wonder if translating from Italian to English via google, gives us the wrong impression re:
torn to pieces, might have meant stabbed, as an example?

Here is one sentence from the blog that caught my eye

Had been seen for the last time on August 29 in Toronto.

The is the first time that I heard of her being seen in Toronto on that Sunday.

Toronto International Snowmobile, ATV & Powersports Show

Maybe, it's completely useless :blushing:, but I just read, by riding an ATV you are required to wear ankle boots - perhaps such boots from Mark's Wear House?

(maybe landscaping ...??)
Was the Snowmobile show on that weekend?

People often wear boots on ATVs for sure. I don't think that has ever been an angle considered.

Are there any offroading trails near the recovery location or Sonias house?

God this case haunts me.

I made the mistake of watching the confession YouTube video of Russell Williams again the other night. I can't help wonder if Sonia was brutally murdered by someone as heinous and deceitful as him.

Evil lurks

God this case haunts me.

I made the mistake of watching the confession YouTube video of Russell Williams again the other night. I can't help wonder if Sonia was brutally murdered by someone as heinous and deceitful as him.

Evil lurks

rbbm

That nails it, this person is presumably just walking around, doing his thing, whatever that might be!
He might have a g.friend or wife who has no idea what he did, or possibly worse, he is out and about, dating a variety of women.
Does he feel guilt or regret, or nothing, nothing at all? imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1418925326&v=FUY1KgoYduk&x-yt-cl=82439321

"February 8th 2014 at 5pm: TORONTO ZUMBA® PARTY - in Memory of Sonia Varaschin"

Was the Snowmobile show on that weekend?

People often wear boots on ATVs for sure. I don't think that has ever been an angle considered.

Are there any offroading trails near the recovery location or Sonias house?

The Toronto Show is always held in October. It should be only an example of events, to think about this category men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KA3mG4exKs

Sorry, I don't know the area, don't even know my own small town.

http://www.quadcorral.com/placestor...ounty_Rail_Trail/Bruce_County_Rail_Trail.html

The Bruce County Rail Trail is built on an abandoned rail trail and runs some 80km from Port Elgin, Ontario to the Bruce Elgin Line and also from Port Elgin to Kincardine, Ontario. The majority of the trail is composed of gravel aggregate and some stone dust. The trail passes through some of the most scenic parts of the area with scenic views that make for a relaxing ride. The original trestle bridges near Paisley were recently refurbished and offer an excellent vantage point for photos along the way.
Port Elgin, Ontario is located off highway 21, approximately 185km Northwest of Bramton, Ontario.

From South (Brampton area) Proceed North on highway 10 from Brampton to Orangeville, then West on Dufferin County Road 109 to highway 9 North to Port Elgin, Ontario

This trail is managed by Bruce Grey Trails and an ATV permit is required to ride on the trail.

A trail map can be downloaded from Bruce Grey.

:santahat::christmastree::sleigh::snowman::snowflake::christmastree::xmastree::santahat:

"Enough!" :modstop:

Merry Christmas to all my WS fellows!!!

:christmastree: Merry Christmas FromGermany and to one and all!

I add my wishes for a joyous holiday, and many blessings to you all in the New Year.

I'm just wondering, if Sonia or Shelley or Audrey have frequented some Beauty & Spa (ie Dry Heat Sauna, men+women) in their area ...?

Only to remember (especially for guests, looking on here):

varaschinScarponi.jpg

Men’s boots key piece of evidence in Varaschin murder

:confetti::fireworks::fireworks2::newyear:

2015 we want to hear/read of solving Sonia's killing! :tantrum:

Id just like a number for a live person if anyone can help thanks.

RSBM

http://www.opp.ca/ecms/files/275540403.4.pdf

Any person having information regarding the person(s)
responsible for the murder of Sonia VARASCHIN
should communicate immediately with the Director of the
Criminal Investigation Services, Ontario Provincial
Police, at 1-888-310-1122 or Orangeville Police Services at
(519) 941-2522, or their nearest police authority.

HTH

The Gazebo video link has also been uploaded to the OPP youtube page and the OPP is encouraging everyone to view the video and contact investigators with any information.

This investigation is continuing under the direction of Detective Inspector Shawn Glassford of the OPP CIB.

“It has been four years since Sonia Varaschin was brutally murdered and we continue to have a dedicated multi-jurisdictional investigative team actively working on her case.” – Detective Inspector Shawn Glassford, MCM Manager, OPP Criminal Investigation Branch.

“Our investigators are as committed to finding Sonia Varaschin’s killer today as we were when it began in 2010. We are determined to bring justice to Sonia and her family and to that end we will continue to follow up on all tips and leads we receive and are asking the public to continue provide information to our investigators. No tip is too small or insignificant in fact it could be the missing piece of the puzzle that we need to solve this case”, added Detective Inspector Glassford.
Investigators are asking anyone with information to contact the Orangeville Police Service Tip Line at (519) 941-2522, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 if you wish to remain anonymous.

http://citizen.on.ca/?p=2566

I have re-read through both of the threads to go over everything with this case and what my thoughts are, to see if it makes better sense to me now- and I have to say you posts/thoughts have really made sense to me. Putting things all together your posts really help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23