CANADA Canada - Stephen Lapowich, 28, Toronto ON, 25 Mar 2011 - during P. Rico trip

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Stephen with this repost.
bbm
http://www.cp24.com/news/missing-ma...-help-two-years-after-disappearance-1.1213414

" Lapowich’s mother also spoke at the new conference, appealing to flight attendants in particular to help find her son.

“I know that you travel the world and many times you have two and three day layovers,” Gayle Lapowich said. “If you download a picture of Stephen and just keep your eyes open I’d appreciate it so much.”

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/missing-ma...s-after-disappearance-1.1213414#ixzz2hNLLUjJG

Glad you reposted this Dotr I took it in just general terms at time. But possible there is something that make her say this. Because think of it, the flight he was on was around when he disappeared. Slight suggestion that he could be anywhere not just Puerto Rico or Costa Rica.

Anything is possible as this recent event might suggest.
bbm.
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2013/11/29/21303626.html

"No, it’s not the plot to The Hangover IV. British teen Luke Harding had a night he’ll never remember.

The 19-year-old was having drinks in a Manchester bar last week, when he made the spur-of-the-moment decision to book a flight to Paris.

Harding woke up in the bathroom at Charles De Gaulle Airport with little memory of how he got there
"

http://www.missingadults.ca/viewMAcase.php?case=ON-MM-2011-03-01460

"Date Of Disappearance : 27 March 2011
Additional Images
Location Of Disappearance : Puerto Rico, International
Age At Disappearance : 28 years
Height (estimate) : 173 - 176 cm (5'8" - 5'9")
Weight (estimate) : 73 - 74 kg (160 - 163 lbs)
Hair Colour : Brown
Eye Colour : Blue
Race : Caucasian
Dental Information :
Dental record - on file
Medical Information :
Eyewear - wears glasses or contacts
Notable Identifiers :
Wrist - scar from cyst removal on outside of left wrist
Build - medium build

Habits - smokes occasionally in warm weather; "Belmont" is his preferred brand"

another picture of Stephen
001852571_787360919.jpg
1x1t.gif
001852571_787360919.jpg

http://www.wayn.com/waynphotos.html?wci=photo&photo_key=1852571#pkey=1852571

Bumping for Stephen, missing 4 years now.

:bump:

Thinking of you Stephen....wondering what became of you...hope you didn't somehow cross paths with Bruce McArthur ugggggggggg.

Tarabull, have been trying to find this thread and presto, you got it, thanks!
Wondering the same thing..

:bump:

Thinking of you Stephen....wondering what became of you...hope you didn't somehow cross paths with Bruce McArthur ugggggggggg.

I was checking my subscription threads, and immediately wondered if Stephen has been included in St.Grey's list for potential Bruce McArthur's victims. Stephen went missing in March 2011, hopefully he never crossed paths with BM.

re posts,
1660483566349.png
''Stephen Lapowich, 30, was last seen March 27, 2011 when he boarded a flight to Miami in Toronto. Police say he was travelling to Puerto Rico for a vacation. Investigators say he arrived in Puerto Rico, but disappeared after leaving the airport.''

2012 rbbm.
''On March 25, 2011, Lapowich went to Pearson airport for a three-week holiday to Costa Rica, but the airline cancelled the flight, and, according to customs records, he boarded a plane to Puerto Rico, where the trail ends.

What’s even more peculiar is that Lapowich, 30, who was very close to his family and rarely travelled, never mentioned his upcoming solo trip to Costa Rica.

“This is so out of character for him — he’s very considerate,” said his mother Gayle Lapowich, who said her son always kept in touch and would visit her several times a week. “If he was OK somewhere, I can’t imagine him not getting a message to us saying ‘I have to be away, but I’m fine.’ I am worried, because he would know what this is doing to us.

“The only reason I can see him leaving is that something made him leave,” said Gayle Lapowich. “This was not a kid up for adventure or travel.”

''Lapowich didn’t ask for time off work, and before he left, had paid to play in a summer baseball league and paid for hair-growth treatments that he never used.
Lapowich has no criminal history and was an “upstanding citizen,
” according to Det. Const. Clayton White, who is working on the case.
“It could be, he just decided to pick up and go,” said White, “but it’s not in his character.”

''Police don’t believe his disappearance is crime-related or that he was kidnapped.''

''The family recently spoke to a clairvoyant who told them Lapowich is alive and somewhere overseas. “We can obviously use that information to look further,” said White, “but we can’t use that as evidence.”

Lapowich lived in North York at Bayview and *advertiser censored* Aves. and worked as a pension analyst.

“He had a very sarcastic sense of humour, that was usually directed towards me,” said his mom.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97
Back