Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Media reporter monitoring a twitter follower's video & update of police presence at unspecified location.

[video=twitter;753766536863555584]https://twitter.com/EmmaMci/status/753766536863555584[/video]
It's in a townhouse complex in a neighbourhood called Skyview Ranch. I would estimate it's almost exactly half way between SB's house and the area by Delacour where they are searching.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

If he parked close to where he left SB's car, which sounds like he did, then I'm thinking that LE know exactly when he arrived. If he was seen on Security Video getting out of SB's car and into his own as he was leaving then when he got out originally (arrival time) then LE will see him arriving on Security Video. I'm hoping that once they start accumulating circumstantial evidence at this point it would be enough to charge him with murder (at least). Man I hope he doesn't walk. Even if he did, LE would be on him just like Douglas Garland. :) The bottom line is that they have to do something soon because the clock is ticking.

I looked at the images of the grey sedan, I'm pretty sure they're both from the same home on the corner of Pantego Crescent and Pantego Close. It's the only way in and out of the crescent so I also think they must have footage of him driving in, walking past and returning with the car and TM.

BTW I noticed earlier debate about the various timestamps on the images of the sedan - as we learned in the Tim Bosma case, CCTV clocks are notorious for drifting out of the correct time. They're can be off by hours and LE have to correct for the misinformation on the timestamp. I believe both released photos were taken at the same time, which LE have said was about 11:30 am.

I just read that Alberta Treasury Branch buildings will be amber tonight to remind people that the Amber Alert is still in effect.

Seems likely it is his house.

The Twitter user said cops have been guarding it since last night. Nobody in or out, probably securing it while waiting for a warrant.

They must not believe Taliyah is inside though

Right now it's raining in Calgary and the end of the rainbow looks like it's over Sara's house. It's bright and gorgeous

Post Media reporter monitoring a twitter follower's video & update of police presence at unspecified location.

[video=twitter;753766536863555584]https://twitter.com/EmmaMci/status/753766536863555584[/video]

ADMIN NOTE: Lets stick with with Emma McIntosh's tweets for now. If she uses Rainbow lady as a source so be it but no direct tweets from Rainbow Lady unless like above and attached to a MSM reporter tweets.

thanks,

tlcya

My mind gets sad when I realize there is apparently a forensics truck in front of the arrested man's house. But then I try think, they could be looking for anything to do with SB in there. It doesn't have to mean something bad about Taliyah. If they can get any proof of him either taking Taliyah or SB's murder in his house, they can keep him in custody.

If TM was inside, wouldn't they just ring the bell and tell her who it is?
I think they were waiting for search warrant to enter his or someone elses house.

My mind gets sad when I realize there is apparently a forensics truck in front of the arrested man's house. But then I try think, they could be looking for anything to do with SB in there. It doesn't have to mean something bad about Taliyah. If they can get any proof of him either taking Taliyah or SB's murder in his house, they can keep him in custody.
Forensics trucks test for lots of stuff too [emoji4]

If TM was inside, wouldn't they just ring the bell and tell her who it is?
I think they were waiting for search warrant to enter his or someone elses house.

Not so easy if she is tied up somewhere or something.

I admit I am scared of what they will find in there. I pray that Taliyah is safe and well. Worried though.

I think they got their Warrent. MOO

They have less than two hours until release. I bet they brought in the forensic truck because they are the pros and they can't risk wasting any time now. They need something, anything, to hold him.

The neighbours may not know him. I doubt any of our neighbours could identify us, they would only know us by sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth