Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not find any profiles for the accused on social media at all. Maybe he deleted it?

I believe last name is Simmonds and there are a few of them on Social Media and FB that are also friends with SB. It has yet to be confirmed, but I have some hunches..especially one in specific on her FB that has the same kind of car. Just wish main stream media would confirm his profile so we can discuss it here.

I believe last name is Simmonds and there are a few of them on Social Media and FB that are also friends with SB. It has yet to be confirmed, but I have some hunches..especially one in specific on her FB that has the same kind of car. Just wish main stream media would confirm his profile so we can discuss it here.

I think you are wrong. I believe it is Simmons like the media has been saying.

Some of her friends and friends of friends are Simmonds, Simms. There are a few with photos of TM with them.
I will be judgemental here, and yes, I know that there is a subculture of looking gansta, but........ some of these friends (male and female) are rather unsavory.
Some lend to an atmosphere of a criminal element, even prostitution. Of course if one is attempting to capture that "gansta look", then they have succeeded ... quite nicely.
I think, only SB family know the true background and history. Which is just that, history. I prefer to see a young devoted mother, trying to make the world right for a new little life, in whatever way she can. And that's how this sad sick story will end. Sick indeedy.... this world is nuts. So many deviants, just not enough laws to keep the innocent safe.
Here's hoping the powers that be, have gathered tons of evidence to make all charges stick. And the judge sitting over this case gives this bas***d a one way ticket to the big House.

Innocent people generally don't refuse to cooperate with law enforcement when a mama is dead and a child is missing. I mean, I'm sure it's happened, but I'm also sure it's not common by any stretch of the imagination.

True. However being in the legal field, I'm sure you know that people are railroaded all the time.
Me personally, I will never speak to LE without legal representation. But that's just me. And I'd people asked my opinion, I would say as much.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by familiar names? Common names? Or those specific names/people? And do you mean familiar in media or on the street? TIA

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Downey is a very common name in Halifax. Marsman is common too.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Some of her friends and friends of friends are Simmonds, Simms. There are a few with photos of TM with them.
I will be judgemental here, and yes, I know that there is a subculture of looking gansta, but........ some of these friends (male and female) are rather unsavory.
Some lend to an atmosphere of a criminal element, even prostitution. Of course if one is attempting to capture that "gansta look", then they have succeeded ... quite nicely.
I think, only SB family know the true background and history. Which is just that, history. I prefer to see a young devoted mother, trying to make the world right for a new little life, in whatever way she can. And that's how this sad sick story will end. Sick indeedy.... this world is nuts. So many deviants, just not enough laws to keep the innocent safe.
Here's hoping the powers that be, have gathered tons of evidence to make all charges stick. And the judge sitting over this case gives this bas***d a one way ticket to the big House.

This is ridiculous, you are judging and making assumptions, that's some pretty far leaps you are making. I now see the reason why social media is not allowed since people are jumping to conclusions based on similar last names. I have a very common last name and know many people I am not related to with the exact same last name. And these people don't even have the same last name as the accused.

And at the endof the day when this pimping baby killing monster gets his prison justice we will see how tuff he is then.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Edited:
I think I was incorrect initially. It appears people who knew the parents on FB are saying the perp is affiliated with the daycare TM went to.

What jumped out at me was the corrected info that Downey was known to SB and TM but not known to CM as had previously been reported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So basically if CM does not know this person ,any of those people some have been sleuthing with the last names Simmonds and simms (who are also friends with CM) are completely innocent....

What jumped out at me was the corrected info that Downey was known to SB and TM but not known to CM as had previously been reported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which makes it even stranger that they ordered the suspect not to contact CM.

The news report I read (sorry, I think it was CBC or CTV) said that while LE are still putting the pieces together, that at this time they believe based on the timeline of events, that it was SB who was the target and not TM. Then why - why not let her go! So sad. RIP little angel.

I'm trying to get a sense of where Taliyah was found. On the news this morning they said that she was found in a rural area off McNight Avenue in an area where there were various dumpsters. LE were going back today to search the area more fully and especially the dumpsters. The images we saw yesterday of a rural search in Chestermere seemed VERY rural to me and I don't think that's where she was found but I could be wrong. Perhaps a local could chime in and help me out with the lay of the land. I tried google earth but without a real address, I can't really put my finger on anything.

I haven't looked at a map, but I don't think he said dumpsters. I think he said GRAIN bins that got misconstrued as GREEN bins.

But although it's not super far from the city, there is still a lot of rural land barely outside of city limits. Mostly farmland.

From what I've gathered I think he drove east on McKnight, and then turned down the range road - dumped her, and continued down the range road back to the next major connection and then returned home.

Global news this morning had helicopters over the search area - someone could compare to google earth to get a more exact idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which makes it even stranger that they ordered the suspect not to contact CM.

Sounds like that's a move to protect CM. He just lost his daughter and someone he once loved. They don't want this monster contacting him to upset him further.

"Police say Downey has an “extensive criminal history” and was a family friend to the child and her mother, but was known to her father" Typo?

http://www.calgarysun.com/2016/07/14/amber-alert-search-for-taliyah-marsman-turns-to-property-east-of-calgary-as-officers-take-man-in-custody

Wow that is a stretch from the press conference, police said he was known to the family but they were not sure to what extent, they also originally said they believed CM knew him but now it seems they have retracted that and now believe CM did not know him,

The family on the video has still not come forward ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member