Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. We have no idea the age of her brother. He may be young, too. If he's a kid as well it's unlikely 2 kids on the phone are going to discuss where each other is at. I believe MSM is getting details incorrect. I've read that the last time anyone SAW TM and her Mom was 11:30am on Sunday.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/calgar...-calgary-girl-outgoing-loved-mother-dead.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/amber-alert-calgary-girl-1.3674808

So which is it? Sunday morning or Monday night? If her brother actually spoke to her last night, he would know where she is, or at least where she was last night, wouldn't he?

I wanted to be critical and uber examining or suspicious, but I agree, it was gut wrenching watching that presser. Very Very sad. Initial belief is the usual domestic violent end, but maybe not in this case?? Such honest raw emotions.

I cannot shake the feeling that the father is involved. I hope he just got in over his head and is keeping her safe somewhere unbeknownst to anyone else, because he seems to love her very much. But the idea that he loves her so much actually makes me uneasy as to his innocence...if SB was at all being manipulative regarding visitation I could see him, given their domestic history, becoming angered and possessive of his daughter and lashing out during a confrontation.

In February 2015, documents indicated Marsman was charged with unlawful confinement of Baillie, and the threat of violence to prevent her from using her cellphone to contact police.

Marsman was the subject of a peace bond for a period of 12 months beginning in March of 2015.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2818455/amber-alert-issued-for-5-year-old-calgary-girl/

ETA - why the heck was he or anyone in his family not at the press conference? Estrangement and possible family bickering and history aside, where is anyone on his side of the family, if he is so broken up and as worried sick as his girlfriend claims?

Thanks everyone. I knew that presser was going to be super emotional so I didn't watch it. I wanted to leave my emotions alone and try and sleuth clear minded.

I wonder if it is possible since the police have said there are no signs of forced entry, if perhaps Sara simply didn't lock her door or keep it locked at all times or possibly forgot to lock it after bringing in groceries? That is IMO
Although the police have said in every article posted that there appears to be no signs of forced entry.

ETA - why the heck was he or anyone in his family not at the press conference? Estrangement and possible family bickering and history aside, where is anyone on his side of the family, if he is so broken up and as worried sick as his girlfriend claims?

Global says he's from Halifax, so I wonder if he's the only family member around the city. Maybe they're trying to get on a plane or none of the local media has bugged them yet.

Has anything been discussed about the fact that the brother said he talked to her last night? Was that an error? Has it even been addressed?

Taliyah --- Hoping you are somewhere safe BABY GIRL!!!!

attachment.php

http://www.albertapolicereport.ca/2016/07/12/amber-alert-taliyah-leigh-marsman-age-5/

Attachments

• Taliyah-Leigh-MARSMAN.jpg
    Taliyah-Leigh-MARSMAN.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 479
Has anything been discussed about the fact that the brother said he talked to her last night? Was that an error? Has it even been addressed?

I find it odd that with such an age difference that the siblings talked on the phone

Not necessarily. We have no idea the age of her brother. He may be young, too. If he's a kid as well it's unlikely 2 kids on the phone are going to discuss where each other is at. I believe MSM is getting details incorrect. I've read that the last time anyone SAW TM and her Mom was 11:30am on Sunday.

Brother is late teens/college aged.

I find it odd that with such an age difference that the siblings talked on the phone

me too... But maybe he's just a very loving big brother? I'm sure we will hear eventually.

Is a 'peace bond" Canada's version of what we call a restraining order?

No. A peace bond is where a party applies for one at the court house. A hearing is scheduled and both parties appear before a judge.

A protection order is applied for at the courts but a magistrate holds a hearing at that time in a court room. If granted the respondent will be served by a peace officer. If the respondent wants to appeal the order then they have to apply to the court. It's section 810 of the criminal code of Canada.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

http://www.metronews.ca/news/calgar...ly-pleas-for-taliyah-marsman-safe-return.html

Includes a written quote from the Father's current girlfriend, JM.

Snipped from the link...
...Coleman said the investigators located Baillie’s vehicle a few blocks away from her home and are now searching it for any evidence.*

So why was Sara's vehicle a few blocks from the home, was she parking it away incase someone that knows her vehicle was trying to find her & her new address?

I never thought of it this way. Very interesting thought!

Or was she trying to give the impression she wasn't home!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension