Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
I hope this is allowed. I just paused the video from the above global news link and screen shot it.
Are these real court documents they use? Because the address for the father sticks out to me

Stampede is a giant party. It's possible mom attended and met a guy there. Stampede is full of people looking to meet someone new and hook up. Just to add this as a possibility.

Her car may have been moved. But she also just may have needed to park there. She rented and that might not have included using the parking pad. In my neighborhood in a different city in Alberta, sometimes you have to park a few blocks down because street parking is awful. A lot of people in this province have "toys"(rvs, quads, boats etc) which they park in the parking pad and then street park their cars so it can be hard to find a spot.

attachment.php

I hope this is allowed. I just paused the video from the above global news link and screen shot it.
Are these real court documents they use? Because the address for the father sticks out to me

Yes, very very close.

Alright so this could be relevant ?
I wonder if that is his current address. And more importantly where exactly was her car found again?

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but Sara worked at a airport restaurant.

Yes, very very close.

Was one of the conditions of the peace bond that CM could not be within a 2-block radius of SB's residence? I am not sure exactly how a block would be measured, but this is about as close as you could get to that limit, IMO.

Was one of the conditions that he could not be within a 2-block radius of SB's residence? I am not sure exactly how a block would be measured, but this is about as close as you could get to that limit, IMO.
The peace bond expired in March of this year as it was only good for 12 months so since she just moved there in May....

The peace bond ended in March so he was allowed closer now. It started last March and lasted for a year.

I wonder if he was trying to repair his relationship with Sara and Taliyah so she agreed to move closer?

View attachment 98156

When is this document from? The peace bond last year? Could that be the address CP and SB had shared up until then? And maybe he moved out and she moved to the house down the street? I know a lot of people who like their neighbourhood but want out of their high rise, so they watch for apartments in houses in the same neighbourhood. (Makes moving day easy too!)

Their bond conditions state he was allowed to text to make arrangements to see Taliyah, so he likely knew where they lived and SB would know where he lived.

I've just been sick about this all day, glued to my phone for updates. We live very, very close by and have a few friends in common with SB. I was snooping around this morning and came across a photo of one of my student's parents with a grinning Taliyah from two summers ago. I am just overcome with sadness and despair for this family.

I know that CPS have stated that they do not have reason to believe Taliyah has left Calgary, but my first feeling this morning when I read the AA was about how close we are to 2 major highways. From their address, you could be on Stoney Trail in 2-3 minutes (one light) and then onto Deerfoot (Hwy 2) a few minutes after that. It is very quick and easy to exit the neighbourhood.

I am assuming it's from March 2015, do you think it's possible she moved out and in with her aunt and uncle who were on the news tonight? Because they seemed awfully close, especially with taliyah .

I am assuming it's from March 2015, do you think it's possible she moved out and in with her aunt and uncle who were on the news tonight? Because they seemed awfully close, especially with taliyah .

Like lived with them from March 2015 until moving into this place May 1 of this year? Quite possibly. I have no idea where she lived until May 1. But it seems weird if she did move away from Panamount for a year and then moved back, 2 blocks from where they apparently lived in March 2015. I can't even begin to speculate since we just don't know yet.

Is Canadian LE able to be heard over a scanner like in the US?

Is Canadian LE able to be heard over a scanner like in the US?
I'm not sure about all of Canada, but here in Toronto the scanners are encrypted and can not be listened in on.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

So disappointed that we never heard the CPS helicopter HAWCs flying overhead today or last night. They have been successful in recovering missing children (2 in recent memory) here in Calgary by flying over the neighbourhood and using the loudspeaker to announce the description of the missing child. They must have some good evidence showing that they believe Taliyah is no longer in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee