Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colour and build of the man that lives there?
Can I say this if it's not a direct quote, from what I understand the description matches the man that lives there as well as the vehicle. No one seems to know him

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

AddyFinch:

We can't say more about what the witness has said on Twitter. See the mod post above

The neighbours may not know him. I doubt any of our neighbours could identify us, they would only know us by sight

Exactly! I would know 7 of mine.The neighbours told me 3 years ago, they thought my husband was single!!! We've lived in this house 23 yrs....

I hope they get something on this guy!!! And I hope they find TLM inside that complex! ALIVE! Too much time is passing if it's not him!!! I have some fears and I just hope they're not true!!! LE is doing the best they can with what they have and I can't disrespect that. I just hope they have the right person and aren't losing precious time!!!

I honestly think that we should truth serum these guys.

Is their such a thing as truth serum that works without killing the perp?

If they've invented it, I'm All for it!

ADMIN NOTE: I cannot prevent you from following the neighbor's tweets. But you MAY NOT discuss those tweets here.

Only Main Stream Media posts are allowed.

I get it, we are all very worried about Taliyah. And I am glad to know that LE have someone in custody and are diligently looking for both Taliyah and any evidence that may lead to her whereabouts.

But the rules are here for a reason. No more discussion of what private citizens are tweeting about the search that is allegedly taking place right now.

Just a heads up on Security Video time stamps. I just spent the last 5 months following the Tim Bosma case and have found that the time stamps on Security Video are notoriously INCORRECT. In some cases off by 3 hours or more. Just something to consider as we try putting all the pieces together.

Also, as was mentioned by the person that lives in the neighborhood...the power had gone out on the weekend due to thunderstorm...do the camera's auto reset with correct time? Maybe the time on the camera isn't correct at all? However, given that someone was seen at the basement suite door around the same time as the car in the neighborhood...they're probably correct. But...maybe not? Strange actually that everyone seemed to be there at the same time...how did it happen that the person who came to check didn't bump into the person or person(s) in the grey car? Hopefully police have verified the camera times.

AMBER Alert Ends; Charges Pending in Panorama Homicide
We are deeply saddened to report that a body, believed to be Taliyah Leigh Marsman has been located. First-degree murder charges in relation to the deaths of Taliyah and her mother Sara Baillie are pending.
Late this afternoon, searchers located a body on a rural property east of Chestermere. The exact location of where the body was found will not be released to protect the integrity of the scene.
At approximately 10:30 p.m., on Wednesday, July 13, 2016, police took a 46-year-old man into custody in a strip mall, located in the 3300 block of 32 Avenue N.E. Investigators believed the man may have been involved in Taliyah’s disappearance. Subsequent information was obtained resulting in a police search of a rural area east of Chestermere for evidence in relation to the case earlier today.
Charges are pending against this man for two counts of first-degree murder. His name will be released once charges are formally sworn by a Justice of the Peace. This is expected to occur late tonight.
It is believed the man is acquaintances with both victims Sara Baillie and Taliyah Marsman. An exact motive for both murders is still under investigation.
An autopsy has not yet been scheduled. Cause of death has not been determined at this time.
The AMBER Alert for Taliyah is in the process of being canceled.
At approximately 8:30 p.m., on Monday, July 11, 2016, police were called to a home in the 1000 block of Panamount Boulevard N.W., after family members of a female resident were unable to reach her. A woman was found deceased in the home.
The victim was identified as Sara Baillie, 34, of Calgary. Baillie’s death was ruled a homicide. Cause of death will not be released.
An AMBER Alert was issued at approximately 1:40 a.m., on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 for Baillie’s daughter Taliyah Leigh Marsman.
We would once again like to thank members of the public and the media for their support and assistance in the search for Taliyah.
Case #16300932

:(
https://www.facebook.com/CalgaryPolice/posts/10154345076364530

I'm crying.

Rest in Peace little angel.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

That's beautiful :) This post was about the rainbow over Sara's house, not of what we've just found out. Maybe the rainbow was validation that mom and Taliyah were together again. So very sad.

Love, light and blessings to Sara and her baby girl as they journey towards eternal peace together. Heaven has 2 more beautiful angels that God has called home.

My prayers go out to Taliyah's father, brother, grandmother and to Sara and Taliyah's many friends and relatives. May they be comforted through this terrible time.

NO! :censored:

Oh my god no, no, no!!

I'm bawling. I'm broken. We had so much hope.....

Not the news I was hoping to hear this evening. :cry:

RIP Taliyah :rose:

NONONONONONO!!!!!!😢😢😢😢😢

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics