CANADA Canada - Tamra Keepness, 5, Regina, Sask, 5 July 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Twelve years :(

I wish they'd do an age progression sketch of what Tamra might look like now.

Hi all,

Just quickly browsing through old-ish threads here, so excuse me if I have missed something obvious, but I happened to notice that Tamra here disappeared on July 5, 2004 from Regina, while Courtney Struble, 13, disappeared 4 days later on July 9th from Estevan, just 200 km (120 miles) away. I had suspected there to be some mention of this, but neither case does. While it could be coincidence, two young girls disappearing so close together (in time and location) could potentially be connected.

Regina Police Service will continue to offer rewards in 2017 for two cold cases that have baffled investigators for years. Police were already offering $50,000 for any information leading to an arrest and conviction in the triple homicide of a refugee family in the city in 2010.

The service was also offering $50,000 for information on the whereabouts of Tamra Keepness, a five-year-old girl who disappeared from her home in Regina in 2004.

On Wednesday, the Board of Police Commissioners approved continuing to offer the rewards in 2017.
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/regina-police-extend-cold-case-rewards-1.3907331

Hi all,

Just quickly browsing through old-ish threads here, so excuse me if I have missed something obvious, but I happened to notice that Tamra here disappeared on July 5, 2004 from Regina, while Courtney Struble, 13, disappeared 4 days later on July 9th from Estevan, just 200 km (120 miles) away. I had suspected there to be some mention of this, but neither case does. While it could be coincidence, two young girls disappearing so close together (in time and location) could potentially be connected.
It does seem suspicious that both girls disappeared not long or far away from each other, imo.
CANADA - Canada - Courtney Struble, 13, Estevan SK, 9 July 2004

May 20 2019
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/missing-children-saskatchewan-1.5142399
tamra-keepness.jpg

Regina police have offered a $50,000 reward for information that would help them solve the Tamra Keepness missing person case. (Regina Police Service/CBC)

Police are hoping to shine a light this week on the disappearances of four Saskatchewan children, among others.

RCMP are launching a week-long campaign that will feature 45 missing children on the Canada's Missing website, leading up to May 25, National Missing Children's Day.

That list of children includes Courtney Struble, Tamra Keepness, Mekayla Bali and Kevin Charles.

Thought I would bump this the anniversary is coming soon
Sometime between the night of Monday, July 5 2004, and the morning of Tuesday, July 6, a 5-year-old Tamra had gone missing from her home in central Regina. This case is another tragic story of a child falling through the cracks and adults around her failing her. Tamera Keepness- Age 5, Hair: black, Eyes: Brown Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

If you have any information regarding the case, you can contact the Regina Police Service at 306-777-6500. Tips can also be submitted to Child Find at 1-800-387-7962 or anonymously via Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Thanks for the video, Nikki! I hope it helps get answers about Tamra's disappearance. If there was ever a case where 'someone knows something', this would be the one, imo. :rolleyes:
PS: I like your gloveless style. ;)

Nikki, I don't know if you are from Canada or not, but you were very brave in doing the video the way you did!

The fact that Tamra is a twin makes this case even harder to comprehend. Why would anyone separate twins (especially), that is IF someone orchestrated Tamra's removal from her life as she knew it?????

Today marks 18 years that Tamra has been missing! She has now been missing for as long as Jaycee Dugard was!

Since there’s no confession to murdering her or a body found identified to to be her I think we can hope that she is still alive out there somewhere!

I think it’s interesting that the article I posted a link to mentions that a tip was given from the U.S.! It might seem implausible but perhaps she was taken to another country! I know two years before Jaycee Dugard was found, in April 2007, a “Missing” Ad for her was in my local paper and I live on the prairies of Canada!

I have wonder if there’s any possibility she could be living on the streets, not knowing how to get home?

I haven't watched this yet as I just heard about it tonight but I am interested in the theories put forth about what happened to Tamra.

I also have a feeling the documentary will sanitize it's discussion of Tamara's home life at the time of her disappearance.

The Regina Board of Police Commissioners decided this week to continue to offer $50,000 rewards for two cold cases in the city.

The first is in connection with the disappearance of Tamra Keepness 18 years ago.

Keepness was five years old when she was last seen in her Ottawa Street home on the evening of July 5, 2004.

Later that year, police issued a $25,000 reward for any information leading to her whereabouts. The figure was increased to $50,000 in 2014, where it's remained.

The second $50,000 reward is for information about the triple homicide of a Regina family.

Gray Nay Htoo, his wife, Maw Maw, and their three-year-old son, Seven June, were found dead in their Oakview Drive home on Aug. 6, 2010.

The family members were Karen refugees who had moved to Canada from a refugee camp in Thailand a few years before they were killed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back