CANADA Canada - Tamra Keepness, 5, Regina, Sask, 5 July 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In another post, it was said that Russell Sheepskin was renting a room in the basement. One post said he was her boyfriend. Dean McArthur is quoted as saying she was his common law wife. If this is true, it sounds like an explosive situation. Then, add in her ex-husband. It seems reasonable to expect something to happen sooner or later; whether or not it did or had anything to do with Tamra disappearing is in question.

Russell Sheepskin wasn't Lorna's boyfriend, he was referred to as Lorna's brother in early news reports. The kids called him Uncle.

Here's a great article written in 2016.

I wondered why they spent so much time searching the reservation instead of where Tamra disappeared from. The Never Seen Again episodes didn't mention this or I missed it.

A jail guard lied to police and said her and her boyfriend took Tamra out there. I actually had family members who knew this woman. She made it all up though and got charged for it and had to go to court.

Tamra Keepness

“She was dearly loved by her immediate and extended family and is still, to this day, incredibly missed,” said family spokesperson and Cowessess First Nation Chief Erica Beaudin in a recent interview.

“Until she comes home alive or otherwise, there’s always hope that she will come back.” ❤️

Tamra Keepness

“She was dearly loved by her immediate and extended family and is still, to this day, incredibly missed,” said family spokesperson and Cowessess First Nation Chief Erica Beaudin in a recent interview.

“Until she comes home alive or otherwise, there’s always hope that she will come back.” ❤️

Wow! 20 years now! Somebody has to know something!

It’s very bizarre that there are no suspects that we know of after this long, other than maybe Russell Sheepskin.

I will say that I think the “Never Seen Again” episodes on her disappearance were not too well done. They repeated themselves and I feel like they focussed more on Canada’s history with Indigenous people then on the investigation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back