Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How easy is it to hire someone to do this though? I'm sure it costs a fair bit of money to hire someone. Being so young would e doubtful she had that money. I could be wrong. This is just my opinion.
Sad sad situation. I pray this baby is found unharmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the area, it is a residential area. If Hailey wandered away, west would take her to Coleman eventually, and there are fields before that. East would take her to Frank--more mountains that way. There is also the Frank Slide there which is a bunch of boulders from when Turtle Mountain fell, on both sides of the highway. North from the house would take her to the creek/river and then the highway, which is alongside what I call Goat Mountain, although it has another name that I can't recall (my mom thinks the other name is Bluff Mountain). The house appears to be closer to the North side of town. South would take her past more houses and past those, to the Ski Hill.

The Crowsnest Pass is in a valley so there are mountains and hills to the North and South, all the way from one end to the other.

ETA: Seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt anyone hired anyone for any of this.

Why would Montana issue an AA for a Canadian child? Do they believe the perp is heading into or towards Montana ? Just joining so forgive me if this has been covered. tia

I can't think of any other reason....unless, the perps are known and have relatives in Montana....

Sorry if this has been posted already but this is such a strange statement for the grandpa to make

“Angry, sad. I don’t know what to feel. I have no idea how to take this – mad at a few people about some things and worried about my granddaughter,” Dunbar said.
http://globalnews.ca/news/2221431/a...r-about-terry-blanchette-and-daughter-hailey/

It also possible that mom and dad did not actually share joint custody, according to quoted link...

“She lived with her dad full-time, and every few weeks would visit her mom in Edmonton,” she explained, adding that the little girl would often stay with Blanchette’s father in Elkford while he was at work."

Starting now.....Constable J P Michaud....providing release... in french....didn't catch the name of the officer speaking....

English first and then French. Arrested one male suspect in relation to the incident. No name given.

Name not released
Continuing investigation for Hailey

Have located a white van in the area - still investigating.

22 year old Blairmore man arrested...not being named.......? Located white van.....

They located a van in the area. Not sure if it THE van, so AA remains active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87