Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if we'll hear from anyone related to suspect DS about his character or involvement with CD or TB. I'd sure like some details about those subjects!

It might be that he thought he could get away with the murder, and he was hoping to claim reward money for the child. In which case she'll hopefully be safe somewhere! There was a case in the UK, Shannon Matthews, who was hidden for the reward money. The parents had seen how much money the McKanns were getting and decided to try it for themselves.

ETA I saw that someone claiming to be family already set up a JustFundMe account several hours ago.

So I found a post on Facebook tagging DS (the suspect), which indicates to me that he had a FB page at one point. But it's gone.

It was deleted just a little while ago. It was still up, until a couple of hours ago and then it's gone. Not sure who deleted it, or why. Would LE delete it after gaining all of the info off of it?

One thing keeps nagging at me.... the mother's father said in the press that TB was mean or something akin to that. I wonder if he had an inkling that this was coming.

There was a crazy similar speculation on a closed group on FB called something along the lines of the "blanchette murder case discussion. Posted by somebody with the initials R.N.

Careful.. That theory was posted after the name was released and the connection to mom was announced.

It was deleted just a little while ago. It was still up, until a couple of hours ago and then it's gone. Not sure who deleted it, or why. Would LE delete it after gaining all of the info off of it?

He likely has a smart lawyer...

[video=twitter;643970982252646400]https://twitter.com/CTVKaellaCarr/status/643970982252646400[/video]

This was just posted on one of the facebook groups...

Am I allowed to post this here? Sorry, I'm normally a lurker ;)

Edit: Um... woah, sorry that was huge!

One thing keeps nagging at me.... the mother's father said in the press that TB was mean or something akin to that. I wonder if he had an inkling that this was coming.

I may be in error, but I interpreted Grandpa as being fairly normal. Not many fathers appreciate the men who make babies with their daughters while said daughter is still a teen. If CB turned 20 (as reported) in May, and Hailey will be three in December, then CB was pregnant at 17. Yea, hard pressed to find a father who thinks his daughter's older bf and baby daddy is a cool, great guy.

I just read on facebook as well that CBC says there will be an update from the RCMP at 1am EST

I may be in error, but I interpreted Grandpa as being fairly normal. Not many fathers appreciate the men who make babies with their daughters while said daughter is still a teen. If CB turned 20 (as reported) in May, and Hailey will be three in December, then CB was pregnant at 17. Yea, hard pressed to find a father who thinks his daughter's older bf and baby daddy is a cool, great guy.

He can't be that bad if the child lives with him.

"Tracey said Blanchette and Dunbar, his former girlfriend, amicably shared custody of their little girl. Hailey lived with her father full-time and, every few weeks, would visit her mom in Edmonton."

http://calgaryherald.com/storyline/...d-girl-abducted-from-a-residence-in-blairmore

He can't be that bad if the child lives with him.

Well, there could be many reasons grandpa doesn't care for him, and it doesn't have to be current reasons. Perhaps his negative feelings were because of things that happened before he started changing his life around. Or, how he and his daughter argue, I mean there are a million personal reasons he may not care for him as a person, but the courts saw him fit to care for Hailey. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl