GUILTY Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please do!...I only stepped in a bit since there was so much to post. But I have to go out for a while.

Kevin Martin @KMartinCourts
·
3h

On floor of van where Ridding found what he thought was a barefoot print was a more lengthy smear as well. #Saretzky

·
3h

"I was satisfied that it was too large to be a child's footprint," says Ridding.

·
3h

Blue staining on steering wheel was swabbed and sent for DNA testing.

·
3h

Some areas which turned blue during chemical testing was then checked with hemastix, which can also detect blood. #Saretzky

·
1h

Jurors now being shown photos taken by Cpl. Ridding at Derek #Saretzky's Blairmore apartment.

·
1h

First photo taken using drone is aerial shot of #Saretzky's neighbourhood. His apartment is next to Prestige Cleaners, owned by his family.

·
1h

Derek #Saretzky's residence is a two-story home. Main floor and basement, says Ridding.
·
1h

"The book is titled 'The Illustrated Medical Dictionary,'" Ridding says of book photographed in #Saretzky home.

https://twitter.com/KMartinCourts

·
1h

Photos show #Saretzky's home was sparsely furnished. Couch in livingroom with small table.
·
1h

"That tested positive for blood," Ridding says of stain leading up to bedroom area of #Saretzky home.

·
1h

Check earlier tweet, Ridding says upstairs area of home as well where bedrooms were.

·
1h

More red staining on wall and hardwood floor of #Saretzky home, jurors shown.

·
1h

In bathroom Ridding found disposable latex glove. #Saretzky

·
1h

"There was quite a few swabs taken from this house," Ridding says of #Saretzky residence.

·
1h

"It does appear to have red staining on it," Ridding says of latex glove.

·
1h

"There is a red stain in the centre of that doorknob," Ridding says of entrance door to #Saretzky's home.

·
1h

Written on calendar in #Saretzky's home were the words "set me free," says Ridding.

·
1h

"There is a red stain in the centre of that doorknob," Ridding says of entrance door to #Saretzky's home.

·
1h

Written on calendar in #Saretzky's home were the words "set me free," says Ridding.

Bill Graveland‏Verified account @BillGraveland 9m9 minutes ago

Testimony is over for the day.

Bill Graveland‏Verified account @BillGraveland 10m10 minutes ago

Crown says she understands how difficult it was for Saretzky to testify against his son. She thanked him for his time.

Bill Graveland‏Verified account @BillGraveland 11m11 minutes ago

Saretzky told police "I think I know some stuff and I think Derek wants to tell you some stuff. Then he told them what he told me."

Bill Graveland‏Verified account @BillGraveland 14m14 minutes ago

"I could tell there was something wrong. You know when you look at your kids. He!wouldn't tell me anymore and then it was gibberish."
Bill Graveland‏Verified account @BillGraveland 16m16 minutes ago

Derek Saretzky seemed to be talking to someone who wasn't there. "He was really incoherent. He didn't say where she was," said Larry.

Bill Graveland‏Verified account @BillGraveland 17m17 minutes ago

"He said he didn't know anything about what happened. He told me she was in heaven. Then I knew he was involved."

Bill Graveland‏Verified account @BillGraveland 18m18 minutes ago
More
Saretzky is crying again. "He was worried about something. I thought he might be involved somehow."

Bill Graveland‏Verified account @BillGraveland 19m19 minutes ago

Saretzky says police asked him about Derek. He saw Derek the next day.

[That's it for me for now.]

https://twitter.com/BillGraveland

·
1h

several locations in #Saretzky's kitchen tested positive for blood, says Ridding.

·
1h

"There's numerous latex gloves that appear to be used," Ridding says of tool box found in #Saretzky home.

·
1h

Two knives found in same tool box as latex gloves, court told. #Saretzky

·
1h

One latex glove with darkish stain on it tested positive for blood, says Ridding. #Saretzky

·
1h

Both knives appear to have approximate 12 cm blades, one is folding knife, says Ridding. #Saretzky

·
1h

Drawer next to stove in #Saretzky kitchen had two more knives and more latex gloves.
·
1h

Butterfly knife found on top of cabinets in #Saretzky home.

·
1h

"The tips on both those knives are burned," says Ridding, one tested positive fore blood. #Saretzky

·
1h

Also found in drawer in living room "some bandanas, ropes, knives," says officer. #Saretzky

·
1h

Rope found in drawer in #Saretzky living room had red stain which tested positive for blood, says Ridding.

·
1h

Graffiti on #Saretzky's coffee table included the words "one shot, one kill."

·
1h

Jurors have been shown photos of three separate box cutters found in #Saretzky's Blairmore home.

·
1h

Also written on table "this is not the end, death is only the beginning," says Ridding. #Saretzky

·
1h

More knives found in upstairs bedroom. #Saretzky

·
1h

Measuring cup found in drawer tested positive for human blood, says Ridding. #Saretzky

·
1h

In basement police found two yellow tied off bags. #Saretzky

·
1h

Books found in one bag. Serial Killers, Infamous Murderers and Cold Cases. #Saretzky

·
1h

Ridding's examination in chief done, now being cross-examined by defence lawyer Patrick Edgerton. #Saretzky

·
1h

Ridding says it's difficult to extrapolate shoe size based on bloody footprints. #Saretzky

·
1h

Ridding done testifying. Next witness will be Larry #Saretzky

·
1h

short break before Larry #Saretzky to be called as witness. He is father of accused triple-murderer Derek Saretzky.

·
42m

#Saretzky triple-murder trial now resuming. Next witness to testify will be the accused kiler's dad, Larry Saretzky.

I really feel for this guy... couldn't imagine knowing my kid did something like this....

Wiping away tears, Larry Saretzky identifies his son Derek in prisoner's box. #Saretzky

·
40m

Larry Saretzky breaks down crying as Crown asks him if he has any children. #Saretzky

Derek #Saretzky worked for the family business from February to June, 2015, says his dad.

·
39m

Saretzky family has owned Prestige Cleaners for 47 years, Larry Saretzky tells his son's murder trial. #Saretzky

·
34m

White van with buggy whip believed used in the triple-murders was used to transport coveralls to nearby miners, says Larry #Sarertzky

·
34m

Derek #Saretzky's Blairmore residence was adjacent to Prestige Cleaners.

·
34m

Derek #Saretzky lived part time with his mother in Coleman and part time in his Blairmore residence, says his dad.

·
29m

Derek #Saretzky went to see his father at their cleaners on Sept. 14, the day he allegedly murdered Terry Blan.chette

·
31m

Larry #Saretzky said he knew he had to go to the police when he learned police were looking for a white van and one of theirs had been moved

·
32m

Derek #Saretzky visited his dad Larry on Sept. 13, 2015, the day before he allegedly murdered Terry Blanchette and kidnapped his daughter.

·
23m

Larry #Sarertzky said his son appeared to be conversing with a third person when they spoke about the missing little girl.

·
28m

"He told me she was in Heaven," Larry #Sartzky said his son told him when asked about missing little girl.

·
20m

Larry #Saretzky watched as police placed him under arrest for the murder of Terry Blanchette and the disappearance of little Hailey.

·
22m

Derek #Saretzky then told police the same thing about the missing girl, that she was in Heaven, his dad, Larry says.

·
20m

Box cutters were a common tool used during Prestige Cleaners business, says Larry #Saretzky

·
20m

Under cross-examination Larry #Saretzky says they used latex gloves in their business delivering coveralls to miners.

@KMartinCourts

Larry #Saretzky's testimony done. Crown prosecutor Photini Papadatou tells jurors they are now two witnesses behind. Done for day.

WHAT is the motive for all of this??? He knew Hanne and possibly that she had money in her trailer. What about Chy, Terry and Hailey????

Just noticed that the trial for this one had started. Thanks to all who are posting the tweets. :tyou:

So am I to understand that DS has confessed to all three murders but has still chosen to plead not guilty? No talk of NCR or anything yet? Is his defence team suggesting that he confessed to something he didn't do?

Or is this like Garland and he just wants a trial and for the prosecution to put it all out there for a jury of his peers because it's his right?

:waitasec:

MOO

WHAT is the motive for all of this??? He knew Hanne and possibly that she had money in her trailer. What about Chy, Terry and Hailey????

Did he even take the money?

reminder2.jpg

link

Mod note: Due to copyright laws, when copying and pasting tweets, a link must be provided for the source.

Thank you Harmony2 for putting the links in my posts. I will be sure to do it next time!!

Ok I will do that for sure from now on. Never reposted tweets before.

I'm beginning to put a theory together. This is all MOO and I actually can't believe I'm going to write this.

WARNING IT MAY GET GRAPHIC.

I am quite sure that mental illness is at the centre of all of this and I am not going to be surprised to hear evidence to suggest a psychotic break or psychotic schizophrenia.

My theory is that DS was hearing voices and believed he was possessed. I'm going to guess that the voices told him to kill to get rid of the voices/possession. When the murder of the first victim didn't quell the voices he decided he needed to kill more. Terry came next but only to get to Hailey "the hideous child". I think he believed that Hailey was the source of his possession. I'm going to bet he saw her as a demon in disguise thus the "hideous" comment.

His own blood in a cup, and unfortunately I'm going to guess cannibalism as a ritual to rid himself of a demon or voices.

His attempt to cleanse himself may have started with either going to Mass or thinking about going to church.

He needed be "set free" of whatever was getting to him. He needed "fresh medicine". He needed strength to get free. Strength came from killing and other acts. Hailey was the ultimate attempt to set himself free.

I can't believe I just wrote these horrible words. I feel like I just wrote a horror novel.

MOO

So his OWN blood was in the measuring cup? I thought it was identified as human but didn't know it was his.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForMySon
Back