GUILTY Canada - Tess Richey, 22, Toronto, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Journalist asked if Kalen is cooperating with police. Spokesperson (missed the name?) looked distressed, said he can't comment on that.

He was arrested in Toronto close to his residence (from livestream). They became aware of him early on in investigation, lots of work involved before they could arrest him.

Lives in the west end. Contract worker but not home renovation. Does exterior work (omg another landscaper???? speculation)

It looks like his fb is closed off so I couldn't find much, however I see his mother's page mentions about an incident a few months before Tess.

I wonder what happened there? Screenshot_20180205-111924.jpgScreenshot_20180205-112911.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Schlatter is the man in the surveillance images - confirmed

I was surprised to hear he is only 21. Can't find anything on him yet.

It looks like his fb is closed off so I couldn't find much, however I see his mother's page mentions about an incident a few months before Tess.

I wonder what happened there? View attachment 129783View attachment 129784

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Tess' best friend confirmed on Twitter that he has deleted his social presence, but this is an interesting find. I suspect your post may be deleted but thank you.

Gibson would not comment on whether or not Tess' friend RS knew Schlatter.

I don't think this was a sexually motivated attack. IMO

Happy to hear about this arrest. I wonder why he killed her? I don't think it was sexually motivated either.

That picture of him shared by mojook was taken at York University, my alma mater and where I worked for many years. Jesus.

Tess' best friend confirmed on Twitter that he has deleted his social presence, but this is an interesting find. I suspect your post may be deleted but thank you.

This is just SPECULATION, but I snooped this persons profile which contains KS's photo. This friend appears to (possibly be?) transgendered. In saying that, wasn't Tess's friend that she was with that night transgendered as well? I wonder what sexual preference KS has. Might not have to do with anyrthing, but i'm just speculating randomly.

This is just SPECULATION, but I snooped this persons profile which contains KS's photo. This friend appears to (possibly be?) transgendered. In saying that, wasn't Tess's friend that she was with that night transgendered as well? I wonder what sexual preference KS has. Might not have to do with anyrthing, but i'm just speculating randomly.

I was thinking about this too, maybe why they won't say whether RS knew him (Schlatter) or not...

Did Tess's best friend know him? I just don't understand that if he was on police radar early on why all the public pleas for assistance??

Did Tess's best friend know him? I just don't understand that if he was on police radar early on why all the public pleas for assistance??

Notice that police stopped pleading for assistance very early on, around mid-December, and allowed the images to lapse from their website without putting them back up. I think they knew who he was by then based off tips from the photos but obviously couldn't come out and tell people to stop sharing the images without tipping the suspect off.

Long time lurker, first time poster...

I’m really curious about this incident in August. Was this account of events accurate? Did he save a man from murder or was he responsible in some way? Will this event spark a PTSD defence? Pure speculation on my part. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back