Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
.... I don't believe police ever said whether the skull found had a bullet hole in it. That's all they found, plus some remnants of her clothes and her boots. ....

I don't remember hearing that LE had found TK's clothing and boots? Do you have a link? This is what I was able to find just now in that regard:

Police have recovered several items of Krull’s, including her glasses and cellphone. Police said Krull was wearing a reddish-orange t-shirt, three-quarter length black Capri style pants, a black fanny pack and tan/brown hiking style boots/shoes.
Police identify remains found by hunter as those of Thelma Krull

.... The clothing and boots that Kaley mentioned were apparently found later when and where her body was found, 27 miles away from where the glasses and phone were found.

Is there a link? Thanks.

Following along, I was asking for a link in regard to people saying clothing and boots were found when Thelma's skull was discovered. In the link quoted above, I can only see mention of the glasses and cellphone, for which many links have been posted over the 4+ years. Thank you.

Here's another good article about where Thelma's remains were found. She was such a nice person. This case still haunts me because I met Thelma a number of times and know the area where this happened in my city extremely well. I still walk my sister's dog nearby occasionally. I used to take my nephews tobogganing on that hill in winter when they were young. Nov 2018: Thelma Krull's killer had 'some ambition to get her in there': hunter

No I can't find a link that says any remnants of her clothing or hiking boots were found with the remains. I can't edit that out, so please do Moderator.

So many thing do not add up to me ..... for example a deceased body is very difficult to move and Thelma was not exactly a lightweight so it would require a strong individual to drag her that far off the road into the dense bush.

Unless she was alive and was forced to walk in there by the perp .... but then you would expect some remnants of her clothing should be there as well .... especially her hiking boots.

Unless she was deceased in a previous location and had no clothing when moved. Or if she was wrapped up in something and the wrapping was removed by whoever took her there.

So many thing do not add up to me ..... for example a deceased body is very difficult to move and Thelma was not exactly a lightweight so it would require a strong individual to drag her that far off the road into the dense bush.

Unless she was alive and was forced to walk in there by the perp .... but then you would expect some remnants of her clothing should be there as well .... especially her hiking boots.

Unless she was deceased in a previous location and had no clothing when moved. Or if she was wrapped up in something and the wrapping was removed by whoever took her there.
I don't know why police think only one person was involved. I asked a relative (male) who is about 6 ft tall and no weakling how hard it would be to take a woman Thelma's weight into his vehicle by himself against her will and keep her there. He said, "Very difficult unless she was first injured, tasered or drugged or was threatened by a weapon." The police believe she was a random victim, not taken by someone she knew.

I remember that morning very well because it was so hot and humid so early. My apartment got so hot I could hardly sleep that night, and I phoned in the morning to check if my teenage nephew who lived in the EK area was going to the Selkirk fair and rodeo with friends because he wasnt feeling well the night before. His parents were away camping for the weekend so if he was going out of town too, I'd have to go over to walk the dog or at least let her out for a pee. He said he felt so sick he'd decided not to go with his friends, but he would walk the dog later; I wouldn't have to come over. (How ironic, looking back, because I phoned just after 8:30am or so. I think Thelma was taken around 8am they say).

In the early afternoon already I heard they were searching for Thelma.

Last edited:
I often think of this lovely lady and who could possibly have done this to her and why. I only hope one day soon her family finds out.

May you rest in peace, Thelma.

Attachments

• C0227.jpg
    C0227.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 7
My apologies for interrupting the discussion. Please.do not comment on this thread about donations. Click here if you have questions

Dear Websleuths Members and Guests,

We need your help as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your wonderful generosity. Your donations have enabled Websleuths to continue operating!!!

However we still need more help to keep Websleuths operating.

Things are difficult for everyone and it pains me to have to ask but I want make sure Websleuths does not go dark.

If you have already donated I feel once is plenty!

If by chance you are just finding out that Websleuths needs help and you are able to make a donation we would really appreciate it. (people have told me in the past they had no idea WS needed help so I am putting this post in more places on the forum)

If you can make any donation, no matter how small, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is our PayPal link. Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me

You can join our Patreon channel for as low as 5 dollars a month
www.patreon.com/websleuthsradiopodcast

Many people have suggested we start charging people membership fees.
CLICK HERE for the explanation as to why this cannot happen at Websleuths.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A DONATION UNLESS YOU CAN TRULY AFFORD TO DO SO!!!

Websleuths is my full-time job. I love being a part of such an amazing community and feel very fortunate that I am able to combine my passion with my job.

On behalf of all the mods, admins, and all other wonderful volunteers on Websleuths thank you.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner, Websleuths.com
PS below is my email feel free to write with any questions.
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

By the way, I have never believed her husband had anything to do with this, and police never really considered him a suspect. However, I think there's still a bit of a cloud over him (which is unfair), and Thelma has not received justice.

I haven't heard a word locally against him. People from the US who have no understanding of how mortgages, insurance, etc. work in Canada have been bad-mouthing him online because he had her declared dead two years after her disappearance. He probably did that on the advice of his lawyer, and if so the lawyer was 100% right to give that advice. You can't necessarily wait seven years when you've got a mortgage; the system works differently here.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/thelma-krull-reward-five-year-anniversary-1.5645266

Thelma Krull's husband offers $100K reward for new info about abduction, death

'I feel pain every day,' Robert Krull says on 5-year anniversary of wife’s disappearance

The husband of Thelma Krull hopes a $100,000 reward will lead to new information five years after the Winnipeg grandmother became the victim of a homicide while out for a walk.

"I guess you can say that I have no confidence in the police in solving this case," Robert Krull told CBC News in an interview.

He is offering the reward to anyone who comes forward to police within the next six months with information that leads to the arrest, conviction and imprisonment of the person responsible for his wife's death.

Saturday is the five-year anniversary of the day Thelma disappeared after she left her home in the Grassie Boulevard area and walked as far as Civic Park near Kildonan East Collegiate, where police believe she was involved in an altercation and forcibly taken away.

(...)

A spokesperson for the Winnipeg Police Service told CBC News that new information has continued to come in and the investigation continues, but police have no new information to share at this time.

BBM

I never suspected the husband. It must be truly horrible to suffer through the grief and trauma of a suddenly missing spouse, at the same time coming to realize the general public often has a tendency to judge the spouse if he doesn’t say quite the right thing or act in a way that appropriately displays his innocence. Especially people such as him who would otherwise never have reason to be under the media spotlight, no closer than maybe a break and enter down the street.

I hope the reward yields results and the person/s involved in Thelma’s death face the consequences.

Everything all together caused me to suspect hubby, but happy to be wrong. Hope the reward helps. It's unimaginable to me that nobody saw a thing.

Everything all together caused me to suspect hubby, but happy to be wrong. Hope the reward helps. It's unimaginable to me that nobody saw a thing.

It wouldn’t surprise me if more than one person was involved, or at least aware of who committed Thelma’s murder. It’s circumstances such as that which might successfully result in result in somebody coming forward with information to claim the reward, especially if enough time has passed for loyalties to have run their course.

I live not too far from where the most recent murder happened in Winnipeg. An arrest has been made and police say the man charged may have other victims. Has anyone else wondered whether this guy might have been Thelma's killer? https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mani...irst-degree-murder-protection-order-1.6459316

I bump into regional restrictions again.... is there a picture available of the suspect?
There is a picture that does look a bit like the sketch, but I cannot link to the article so no chance to know if it is related to the case, or simply a picture on the same page that has nothing to do with the man now arrested.

Fingers crossed that Thelma's case will finally be solved!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back