Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live not too far from where the most recent murder happened in Winnipeg. An arrest has been made and police say the man charged may have other victims. Has anyone else wondered whether this guy might have been Thelma's killer? https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/mani...irst-degree-murder-protection-order-1.6459316

It’s certainly possible. From the news report you linked I notice only partial remains of his latest victim were found, garbage and landfill also being searched. That‘s a commonality to Thelma, also roughly the area as well, the northern portion of Winnipeg. I‘d bet LE are looking at a possible connection, especially if there was also familiarity between her and this deranged creature through her employment. JMO

Last edited:
A spokeswoman for the famiy messaged me and thanked me for for the tip, but I'm sure the police will check out other possible past victims once they have this recent case tied up. My sister has uncovered more info on the person in custody, Jeremy S from a reputable indigenous women's group. He is in a white supremacist group, going by another name. She was able to see his FB posts under that name. If you want the pictures and info, PM me. It's an unverified source, so I won't post it.

Last edited:
It’s certainly possible. From the news report you linked I notice only partial remains of his latest victim were found, garbage and landfill also being searched. That‘s a commonality to Thelma, also roughly the area as well, the northern portion of Winnipeg. I‘d bet LE are looking at a possible connection, especially if there was also familiarity between her and this deranged creature through her employment. JMO
Yes. The man arrested lived just 8 minutes by car from the Kimberley Hill. I'm now trying to find out if he has connections to the area where Thelma's body was dumped. Was he a hunter? Does he have relatives near there? Police said yesterday that he was not known to them before this week, but some on my neighbourhood FB page went to school with him and/or worked or partied with him and have said a fair bit, all negative, which I won't post because it is hearsay.

Last edited:
Reactions: nao
Moo..well the fella does seem to have a short fuse..not someone you would want to cross. I do wonder if only Thelma's skull was taken to the swamp...and the other parts of her remains were put else where... Moo

Moo..well the fella does seem to have a short fuse..not someone you would want to cross. I do wonder if only Thelma's skull was taken to the swamp...and the other parts of her remains were put else where... Moo
As reprehensible as I find the types of guys in white supremacist groups, I did get one of them to PM me via FB Messenger re this fellow. They really only know each other on FB, rarely in person. He said he had invited him to come shooting with him to a shooting club in the USA, and JS said he couldn't because he couldn't cross the border since he had a domestic violence charge against him.

Reactions: nao
Turns out it's very unlikely this JS, who has been charged with the horrific murder of the North Kildonan lady, killed Thelma. He has never driven, never had a vehicle nor a drivers license and, according to a friend who has known him for 28 yrs, has never been outside of Winnipeg except when he was previously incarcerated.

Turns out it's very unlikely this JS, who has been charged with the horrific murder of the North Kildonan lady, killed Thelma. He has never driven, never had a vehicle nor a drivers license and, according to a friend who has known him for 28 yrs, has never been outside of Winnipeg except when he was previously incarcerated.

The ex filed for a protection order and feared she would be taken out of town.I would wonder how reliable a source is anyone who claims to be a friend of JS. At the time of this filing she says he was a meth user as well. I‘ve wondered if violent robbery of Thelma who was walking alone was a motive.

“I feel that I would get taken out of town and not return as his anger is uncontrollable and I cannot protect myself,” Skibicki’s ex-wife alleged in September 2019.….

……The woman, who told the court in 2019 she was recovering from addiction, alleged Skibicki used to do meth. ”

Last edited:
A spokeswoman for the famiy messaged me and thanked me for for the tip, but I'm sure the police will check out other possible past victims once they have this recent case tied up. My sister has uncovered more info on the person in custody, Jeremy S from a reputable indigenous women's group. He is in a white supremacist group, going by another name. She was able to see his FB posts under that name. If you want the pictures and info, PM me. It's an unverified source, so I won't post it.

This article gives his name and some details from his fb page, so, now that he has been arrested, I believe it is within the rules to post a link to his fb.

This article gives his name and some details from his fb page, so, now that he has been arrested, I believe it is within the rules to post a link to his fb.

Are you sure?

IMO this person has not been named a suspect in Thelma's case.
A POI perhaps, but that is not the same.
I'm hitting geographical restrictions, but I understood that he may have other victims. Maybe so. Or maybe not.

Are you sure?

IMO this person has not been named a suspect in Thelma's case.
A POI perhaps, but that is not the same.
I'm hitting geographical restrictions, but I understood that he may have other victims. Maybe so. Or maybe not.

Oh yes, you are absolutely right that he's not a suspect in Thelma's case. However, he is a suspect in the murder of Rebecca Contois, so maybe the fb page could be posted on RC's page, if there is one, or we could ask a mod if we can post it here, which I will do by flagging this comment.

Oh yes, you are absolutely right that he's not a suspect in Thelma's case. However, he is a suspect in the murder of Rebecca Contois, so maybe the fb page could be posted on RC's page, if there is one, or we could ask a mod if we can post it here, which I will do by flagging this comment.

WS doesn't have a thread on Rebecca's case and while LE fear there may be more victims in relation to her accused killer, Skibicki, LE has not specified who those victims may be.

Unless/until there is something from LE or in MSM that indicates a connection to Thelma's case, let's not bring Skibicki into Thelma's discussion at this time. We try to keep facts confined to the dedicated threads without too much speculation in the various separate threads.

If someone would like to start a thread for Rebecca's case, that would be great. If not, we will try to find time later today to get one started.

(As always, members can sleuth privately behind the scenes to see if they can find any connection between Skibicki and Thelma Krull, or anything that might indicate a more definite connection other than just that LE fear there could be more Skibicki victims).

WS doesn't have a thread on Rebecca's case and while LE fear there may be more victims in relation to her accused killer, Skibicki, LE has not specified who those victims may be.

Unless/until there is something from LE or in MSM that indicates a connection to Thelma's case, let's not bring Skibicki into Thelma's discussion at this time. We try to keep facts confined to the dedicated threads without too much speculation in the various separate threads.

If someone would like to start a thread for Rebecca's case, that would be great. If not, we will try to find time later today to get one started.

(As always, members can sleuth privately behind the scenes to see if they can find any connection between Skibicki and Thelma Krull, or anything that might indicate a more definite connection other than just that LE fear there could be more Skibicki victims).

I would love to see progress in this case, but there are no recent developments that I can find. :oops:

Do people feel safe in that neighbourhood I wonder, given that a killer and abductor may still be around there, or visiting?

Thinking of you, Thelma Krull and all your loved ones.

I would love to see progress in this case, but there are no recent developments that I can find. :oops:

Do people feel safe in that neighbourhood I wonder, given that a killer and abductor may still be around there, or visiting?

Thinking of you, Thelma Krull and all your loved ones.
The crime rate in Valley Gardens is a bit higher than in Winnipeg as a whole, but most crime takes place in certain specific areas far from where Ms. Krull disappeared. (Crime rates here can vary wildly not just from neighbourhood to neighbourhood but from block to block.)

That said, I don't think anyone feels any less safe because of her murder. People do feel unsafe in Winnipeg, but most people I’ve discussed the issue with believe the fault lays with (I'm sorry to say) wilful, intentional indifference on the part of law enforcement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back