Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the article. I copied and pasted it. There was also a video which I will try to embed here if I can figure it out..........

Anxious and tired Krull family responds to speculation
Mike McIntyre
PUBLISHED: Aug 5, 2015, 06:41 PM
UPDATED: Aug 5, 2015, 07:57 PM

Thelma Krull's daughter, Lisa Besser (centre), along with her dad, Bob Krull (right), and family friend, Connie Muscat (left) sat down for an interview with Winnipeg Free Press reporter Mike McIntyre. Thelma has been missing for almost four weeks. (Mike Deal / Winnipeg Free Press)
They’ve tried to ignore the whispers and the gossip. The armchair sleuthing and mean-spirited musings.

But they admit, as the search for their missing loved one drags into a fourth straight week, that it can be tough to swallow when there are few answers and many questions.

And so family members of Thelma Krull sat down on Wednesday with the Free Press to address some of the speculation head-on. And to remind Winnipeggers that a desperate search for the 57-year-old woman is still underway.

<modsnip>

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/Krull-320837371.html

www.mikeoncrime.com

If you have Twitter you can follow the link on Mike McIntyre 's account.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yes, they do often take them off in the cold water......but his clothing had been found folded up on the beach.

I haven't read up on this particular case.
Did this fellow in the cold weather?
People who die of hypothermia take off their clothes because they become hot and confused.

Yes, they do often take them off in the cold water......but his clothing had been found folded up on the beach.

iirc, only his shoes were found.....there was no nicely folded pile of clothes in the Jeffrey Boucher case (no clothes at all were identified as being his)....hence the unanswered questions....

The Krull's did an interview with the Winnipeg Free Press. Hope the link works:

Sad. I hope this mystery is solved soon for this family.
That was heart wrenching. If the only possible scenario is a random abduction, Winnipeg is not a safe place. For all we know, she could be locked inside a house only 1-2 blocks away from where her glasses were found. :( Ariel Castro got away with it for 10 years.

I have full mobile access to Winnipeg Free Press (had to sign up with an email address, but free of charge) WFP News.....

Further to motive, apparently the Krull's have a Summer property in desirable Lake of the Woods, as well, Robert has a nice city pension (depending on hire date I guess) but he's a retired City bus driver. Divorce can be costly.

Bob has not retired yet. An earlier media report said he has worked for Winnipeg Transit since 2007 iirc.

<snipped>

Bob&#8217;s waking hours are spent working for Winnipeg Transit. "I wanted to go back to work. I just needed to get back into the swing of things. I don&#8217;t sleep well. But what I&#8217;ve been doing is walking. I don&#8217;t search, I just walk. There&#8217;s a lot of paths. An hour and a half, two hours every day. Then I get ready for work, do that, come home and go to bed," he said quietly.

He admits he&#8217;s been getting professional help for what he&#8217;s currently going through, which includes constantly replaying their final hours spent together.

Bob has not retired yet. An earlier media report said he has worked for Winnipeg Transit since 2007 iirc.

<snipped>

Bob&#8217;s waking hours are spent working for Winnipeg Transit. "I wanted to go back to work. I just needed to get back into the swing of things. I don&#8217;t sleep well. But what I&#8217;ve been doing is walking. I don&#8217;t search, I just walk. There&#8217;s a lot of paths. An hour and a half, two hours every day. Then I get ready for work, do that, come home and go to bed," he said quietly.

He admits he&#8217;s been getting professional help for what he&#8217;s currently going through, which includes constantly replaying their final hours spent together.

BBM - Did anyone else shiver when they read that?

BBM - Did anyone else shiver when they read that?

........... Yes ........... it is another "tell"

Tell = poker = an unconscious behavior that can betray information to an observant opponent

I read the article and there are statements about making references in the past tense in earlier interviews. This one also has a reference to Thelma in the past tense. It happens in every interview about her.

"No chance. My mom was very, very family-oriented. She would never, ever put anybody through this. Completely ruled out," said MB.

I think the statement about professional help can be read in a variety of ways. If someone has something to hide, they don't voluntarily go get counselling: they'd have to spend the hour lying, what would be the point?

Fortunately I've never lost a loved one, but I've been in a situation where my beloved pet disappeared, and I knew he must be dead. I wanted to have hope and believe he'd got shut up somewhere, etc, but I just felt strongly from the circumstances that the worst had happened. It's an intuitive, gut feeling rather than logical. Some people are just not eternal optimists.

Robert Krull has been ruled out as a poi or suspect by LE

<snipped>

Still, police have spent plenty of time in recent weeks interviewing all members of the family individually, and asking many of the same questions repeatedly.

"The police definitely asked us all the questions at the start. They asked the questions more than once. That&#8217;s their job. They ruled that out. They moved on," said Marquis Besser.

The family wants to make it crystal clear those scenarios don&#8217;t involve Krull being suicidal or wanting to simply run away for a fresh start.

"No chance. My mom was very, very family-oriented. She would never, ever put anybody through this. Completely ruled out," said Marquis Besser. She notes how her mother filled the home with inspirational messages such as "Live. Love. Laugh" and Post-It notes saying things like "start each day with a smile."

"I know people like to think &#8216;oh the family is just ignoring facts.&#8217; She was the one that reminded us why life was so precious, and why we should always be so positive. She loves Bob with all of her heart, they had a great marriage, she loves her kids, her kid&#8217;s kid, she loves her life. She wouldn&#8217;t put anyone through a quarter of what we&#8217;re going through now," said Muscat.

With those options negated in the family&#8217;s mind, and the medical scenario seeming less plausible, it only leaves what statistically would be the least likely result &#8212; a random, stranger-type attack against Krull. It&#8217;s hard for the family to fathom, given that Krull seemingly was friendly to everyone and had no enemies.

"The mind can take you so many different directions. Thinking in any of those directions isn&#8217;t going to help now. I live in the now. I try not to think too much about the past because it&#8217;s going to upset me. I don&#8217;t think about the future because I don&#8217;t know what the future is," said Marquis Besser. "To go into any sort of dark recluse place isn&#8217;t going to help the situation, it&#8217;s not going to bring her back home, so I don&#8217;t go there."

So they continue to search and support each other, and fend off those dark thoughts that usually come at night. And they admit to being much more suspicious of others, more anxious about their surroundings.

"Every day I correspond with the main investigator liaison. It is an active case. The more resources out there on the police force the better. They&#8217;ve gotten over 200 leads. They investigate and follow up on every one. We understand that takes a lot of time," said Marquis Besser.

"They&#8217;re working hard. Eventually we believe something has to break... We&#8217;re not going to let it stop until she&#8217;s home."

How would anybody but the investigators know who has been ruled in or out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member