Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I've been reading posts from my iPhone, no laptop near by.
What are thoughts on AM not updating his FB or deleting it,
Because;
A) he is on the run ( Canada border services was listed as agency working with Hamilton police.
B) he could have turned into a victim? Saw too much? Possible?

Updated: Sun, 12 May 2013 13:09:46 GMT | By CBC News, cbc.ca
Mother of missing Ontario man Tim Bosma pleads for safe return
The mother of a missing Ancaster, Ont., man made an emotional Mother's Day plea for his safe return Sunday.

"My heart is broken," said Mary Bosma, mother of Tim Bosma, who has been missing since Monday.

"On this Mother's Day, my wish is to get my son home safe with us."

read more: http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/mother-of-missing-ontario-man-tim-bosma-pleads-for-safe-return

Could SS have been the driver of vehicle to get DM and AM to view the truck and AM was the person in the back seat. There is indications AM is trained in martial arts.

Hi all, I've been reading posts from my iPhone, no laptop near by.
What are thoughts on AM not updating his FB or deleting it,
Because;
A) he is on the run ( Canada border services was listed as agency working with Hamilton police.
B) he could have turned into a victim? Saw too much? Possible?

I don't think AM is a victim. He seems to have a lot of friends, family and a girlfriend who would report him missing if they didn't know where he was.

this story gets more bazaar by the minute..I just dont get why they needed to take Tim, they could have shoved him out of the truck and left him on the side of the road..I dont get it..they dont seem like the sharpest tools in the shed, all these open fb profiles and many pics of perp, makes no sense how this went sour. I really wish LE would give an update surely they must know where Tim is by now :(

this is my theory of what they might have done. Maybe they pushed him out while going too fast though and then they had to clean up what they did? Or maybe he is in a ditch somewhere from whatever route they took and LE just haven't come across it yet?

Could SS have been the driver of vehicle to get DM and AM to view the truck and AM was the person in the back seat. There is indications AM is trained in martial arts.

I think he was the third person, the one who dropped them off JMO though.

http://read.therecord.com/#!/articl...in-bosma-case-search-comes-to-waterloo-region

AM mentioned but NOT as POI, I think its a matter of time. If AM isn't directly involved with TB disappearance. He knows something.

These wanna-be gangsters has access to everything. Cars, trucks, boat, motorcycles. and helicopter. Where's Tim??

O/T why does it seem k/w is getting soo much worse this year ??? First Kelsey, then Catherine. Todd and now our airport.

Sorry all my posts are via mobile. Therefore my grammar and punctuation is all over the place.

I have been following the discussion here with interest and finally able to finish registration.
I apologize if I missed this somewhere earlier, but regarding SS, research indicates some interesting information.

• He is listed as the Millard Air contact for some domain registration info.
  • He is from Brantford.
  • He is (or was) a Class A mechanic at a well-known 4x4 shop (may or may not be the same as the one listed on the side of the Baja Jeep in one of AM's pics :) )
You can follow this chain by googling his name and looking first at the domain registration info, follow the phone number to find a person by the same name, number and location selling some aquarium items. Followup on his aquarium forum handle and it will link to a number of forums, particularly truck and car forums, where he identifies his employer (at least at that time)

This obviously isn't proof of any kind of participation, but it is interesting.

For what it is worth, I definitely don't believe that he would be "Suspect #2". He would seem to be too big to be described as a "medium" build. I tend to think that AM continues to be the most probable as that.

Further, I don't find anything particularly suspicious about SS deleting his facebook account. I think that is the action that any reasonable person might take in the circumstance. I definitely think that AM's NOT deleting his facebook page is far more peculiar.

Cheers all, and keep up the good discussion! :)

He leaves a great online footprint doesn't he? I don't think he's suspect 2 either but I'd be willing to guess he's the person who dropped the other 2 off. After all he knows Brantford.

this is my theory of what they might have done. Maybe they pushed him out while going too fast though and then they had to clean up what they did? Or maybe he is in a ditch somewhere from whatever route they took and LE just haven't come across it yet?

I think he was the third person, the one who dropped them off JMO though.

I don't see the ditch theory. That truck is quite capable of 4x4 and they both had off road driving experience. Aerial views of the area, there are lots of trails.
I give them a 20 min driving window from tbs residence to find a location if things went sour. I do feel Tb started catching on pretty quick things weren't normal. Jmo

FYI:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it. Additionally,please don't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it.
If you can't post it, don't.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2279603&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Rules Etiquette & Information[/ame]

More FYI:

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

We have a LOT of new members in here and we love love love that you joined, but you guys really need to take a minute to look over our rules. :tyou:

As for Dellens name you could be right. I thought because grandmas name was Della but never thought to pronounce Mummys name in french as MagDELLEN. I was reading all along as Madeline.

I did read in one of the on-line articles that he was named after his grandmother who died before he was born.

OMG it's spooky to look at AM's vid on FB and the 1 titled Deadmau5. JMO they really would love to have a truck like the 1 they seen in Miami back in 2009 . Steal 1 like it and pimp it up like the 1 in the vid? He says "Sickkk" in the title/comment and if that was a reason to steal a truck just for their "Sick" fun! he was sooo right Eerie :twocents:

I would imagine LE has gone to the earlier victim with photos of Dellen and AM (and possibly SS) to either rule them out or confirm their participation in the test drive on the Sunday before the kidnapping of Tim Bosma. LE is well aware that A.M.'s name is out there in the news and in social media as being closely connected to Dellen, so why aren't they (LE) saying more at this time if he is an innocent party. The silence speaks volumes to me.

Hmmm looked up MB on LinkedIN and there are 2 listed. 1 in Toronto and 1 in London On. 1 in T.O is design professional and the London 1 is Human Resources Professional JMO

If you google the first name and the Canadian flora, it shows her as a director along with WM and DM .. and an addy in Kleinberg which, I think, might explain the reception for WM's funeral being at the restaurant in Vaughan Twp.

:welcome: Welcome Maxie and all other new members!

:seeya: Hi guests! Please feel free to join us! :)

I don't think it is DM in the pic.....only AM.... AM is the guy w the RED HOODIE...I think the other person is a different friend of DM.... IMO

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Both men in the photo appear to be the same height, and fit the same physical description, but I think AM is the person on the left in the orange t-shirt. In the Cover Photo album on his FB, there is a panoramic shot of the lake taken on the same day as the boardwalk pic, and he's in the frame on the left wearing the same orange t-shirt.

What do you think?

Personally, I love that Websleuths is highly monitored. Keeps a lot of the rumor and Internet carp at bay. Sorry you have to leave!

Edited: and then they deleted their post. Ha.

Really shouldn't be posting where AM might be. I for one want to see the <modsnip> arrested not getting baway.

Really shouldn't be posting where AM might be. I for one want to see the arrested not getting baway.

Couldn't agree more! I would really hate to be LE in this day and age with all the social networking out there. They really need to be a step ahead at all times, and it sure must be hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow