Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where that Instagram photo was taken? Could it be Centennial Park in Etobicoke? I've only been there once years ago and I don't remember the views.

Valid comment HAMTOWNER....
any other theories out there?
why is AM silent?
no changes to AM privacy settings....
comments on FB photo still popping up....

The pic I seen looks like he was rollerblading, maybe this is what they were doing on Tuesday.

Also we need to be careful and not assume this is who was with DM as none of the photos I seen are dated recently with DM. The last I seen was 2011 but I may be wrong. I did see comments on his FB pics already asking to return TB which until it is proven he is the person involved is not right even though he is a a friend/or was a friend of his. Unless it was already reported that he is the one they are looking for?

Maybe the police have already spoke to him.......I assume they have been sent his FB account or found it themselves already.

Thinking of the pic with a stockpile of food and possible camping/cottage ... can't find it now, but I'm pretty sure it was on AM's FB that I saw reference to Wasaga Beach. There are two peeps with his surname in Wasaga, and when I do just a google with his surname and "Wasaga Beach", AM's FB comes up as the 4th hit.

If there is family or a family cottage up there, hopefully LE is looking there as well.

No mother should have to plea for the safe return of her child at any time, let alone on Mother's Day :(

First time chiming in here... Few things to possibly consider.

1. Possible engine or transmission issues with red dodge would prevent them from being able to attend the race and asset freeze would prevent them from replacing it legit.

2 stealing same truck for expensive engine and or tranny would allow them to fix truck and register to attend. -- still not sure why they would take Tim these guys have knowledge of the way vehicles are wired and work they have equipment etc stealing the truck itself would be easy and much less heat than kidnapping.

3 hard financial times for DM ( compared to what he's use to) may have given him the IDE to use Tim as ransom until something went wrong.

4. Many of those big boy toys in the ganger are very expensive. Getting cash for tools or parts or a car would be easy enough if he was that desperate.

5 those two DM and AM look harmless to me they don't look gangster so thr may be why Tim didn't suspect anything but it also begs the question wth actually happened!!!

I've been following this thread and finally was able to register, wanted to chime in a few times but could not get registration to work..Im here now thank goodness I don't have to squirm in my chair any longer..haha my husband keeps calling me magnum PI

earlier someone posted somewhere that they had seen a dirt pile on the 8th beside that hanger, was that ever reported to LE? Also I do believe the cottage on AM's FB is in Wasaga beach, it was mentioned under one of the pics as well someone else asked "georgian bay"? on another pic. Seems to connect.

Also another noob.

Obvious things, the pic of AM and DM rollerblading wearing orange shirt and the red hoodie approx.. a month before this incident. All they should have to do is show that pic to the wife and the guy who's truck was taking out the previous day.

If you don't trust your best friend to do something like this I doubt you trust anyone else.

AM has a lot of friends in Hamilton area/McMaster. If you look at pics of him, lots of pics from about 2 years ago at Skyline Billiards in the west end. Lots of pics with a female DK .. perhaps a GF or just close friend. He definitely knows the west end of Hamilton maybe Ancaster very well.

Since this occurred after 9pm perhaps they stopped or visited some folks in the west end that night before showing up at the victims house.

:welcome: Welcome Gibson67 & noobsleuth and all new members!

Guests, please join us! :)

earlier someone posted somewhere that they had seen a dirt pile on the 8th beside that hanger, was that ever reported to LE? Also I do believe the cottage on AM's FB is in Wasaga beach, it was mentioned under one of the pics as well someone else asked "georgian bay"? on another pic. Seems to connect.

Hi, Im the one who said I saw the 3 large dirt piles, these were massive piles, I was driving past that area around 11am on Wed last week (may 8th) saw the huge hanger, then saw 2 dirt piles almost as tall as the building directly beside the building and then another a few hundred feet away from the others, I of course made no association to this case at the time but certainly wondered what they could be using or doing with it? I didnt see any holes but didnt really look at the time. I asume these huge dirt piles are still there but cant confirm that. When I heard the talk of the hanger starting yesterday it triggered that thought of last Wed instantly.

Might be a longshot, but ... did a search of "cottage rentals" "wasaga beach", and the pic of the kitchen with the food seems to match somewhat to this:

Cottage rental:

http://www.cottageportal.com/.\ImagesInDatabase\1333_Photo2.jpg

Food pic (click on one of the pics on the left):

https://twitter.com/FindTim1

ETA: dunno .. the paint colour is very similar, but the cupboard knobs are maybe too high?

Very similar. I do think the countertops are different colours though?

The reason I searched cottage rentals is because the google of the M surname in Wasaga brings up cottage rentals.

Funny how almost alike the two pictures are of the cottages, but the one with the food pile has a phone jack where the window is in the rental unit. (Not a likely spot for a phone jack IMO.) In the food pile picture, where the phone jack is locates is more likely between two sections of the cottage, like the kitchen and the dining room, so you can answer the phone while standing in either area.

The reason I searched cottage rentals is because the google of the M surname in Wasaga brings up cottage rentals.

I think that's a good idea. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Tim is safe up there right now? :praying: Trying to keep the hope!

Was he selling these cars? Shipping them out? One was a Cobra, another a Mustang. Were these cars stolen?

http://www.therecord.com/news/canad...in-bosma-case-search-comes-to-waterloo-region

That's what I was wondering also Matou. Have they been stealing cars all along and redoing them? If you look at the yellow Jeep over many pictures, it's obvious these guys know how to strip a vehicle down to the bare bones. Other pictures look like they are building the Shelby Cobra. There are pictures of the body and then rebuilding the frame of the Cobra. Looks like everything has been repainted. Just goes to show these guys do know what they are doing with striping vehicles but I highly doubt that they would be "stupid" enough to post pictures of stolen vehicles. JMO. These pictures were taken inside a hangar. I saw, a boat, motorcycle, helicopter, planes throughout the album car project alone.

Also another noob.

Obvious things, the pic of AM and DM rollerblading wearing orange shirt and the red hoodie approx.. a month before this incident. All they should have to do is show that pic to the wife and the guy who's truck was taking out the previous day.

I don't think it is DM in the pic.....only AM.... AM is the guy w the RED HOODIE...I think the other person is a different friend of DM.... IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE