Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics are still there.

Once again....AM not filtering comments on his FB page.... something smells here....any more details on the friend's whereabouts?
Apparently media phone calls to AM household were not answered....

Was he selling these cars? Shipping them out? One was a Cobra, another a Mustang. Were these cars stolen?

I'd be curious to know the history of that Ford Mustang they're rolling over with a forklift and smashing with picks. No doubt the motor from that was used to build the Ford SHELBY COBRA kit car in photos around the same time. One of the photos of the kit car body has "Dellen Millard" on the pallet it was shipped on.

Who can kindly give us a quick rundown of where we are right now? For all us trying to keep us.

I think MB is the mother. The spelling of DELlen is a twist of her first name.
Jmo

AM had/has a twitter acct. some people caught screen shots before it was shut down. references (in jest?) to stealing a maserati, doing heroin. i came across it just by doing a search of AM's name.

Welcome Beag! :welcome:

A few questions: Would you need to be a member of the Reservation in order to purchase gas there? Is Reservation gasoline/diesel dyed? I think “farm gas” is because it’s not taxed (or is only partially tariffed). Do many non-native locals fuel up at that location?

Yes Unscripted, we always fill up there. It is 10 cents a liter cheaper then city gasoline if you are non native, 20 cents cheaper if you are native.

Sleuthing on my phone. I can't find the DM facebook profile that's linked with AM unless I was using a normal browser. Can someone link me? TIA!

ETA: I saw the question regarding the native's gas. I live 5 mins from there and that's the only place I get my gas. Its just like any other gas around and definitely cheaper!

Hi all, I've been a WS stalker for a couple of years, most recently following the Tim Bosma disappearance (I was one of the many unregistered guests). Wanted to join the discussion and finally had my account activated. One thing I noticed on AM's Twitter page, in addition to the creepy comment about "How to steal a car in 60 seconds", was this tweet posted by AM on March 6 2012, quoting DM:

"I'm either going to sleep or doing heroin" - Dell Millard

Drugs would seem to make all kinds of sense here. Privileged kids or not, their myriad of lavish and pricey hobbies coupled with drug habits spell big time $$$ all day long. Perhaps in the wake of father's death and the possible tie-up of assets there was not enough money for both habits?

According to the registration on the boat... No

What about the boat they were using boarding on a lake and then hanging out on the dock? More pictures in BM fb page I think is where I saw those, but only the same one showing the small boat they were using, but can't quite make out the registration numbers. could be 18E could be 10E 38450 or 36450... just not clear enough, if there was a better image of the number to see who the boat belonged to. before 2007 Ontario registration number anyway.

AM youtube video isn't much to go on... "Pony - Ginuine" dj wannabe

His twitter page shows him with a red Corvette in front of the MillardAir hangar, and there is also a lift in the right hand corner that could be the same lift from the Winnepeg job.

Dumb question: If someone has a disposable phone, can they access internet?

Hi all, I've been a WS stalker for a couple of years, most recently following the Tim Bosma disappearance (I was one of the many unregistered guests). Wanted to join the discussion and finally had my account activated. One thing I noticed on AM's Twitter page, in addition to the creepy comment about "How to steal a car in 60 seconds", was this tweet posted by AM on March 6 2012, quoting DM:

"I'm either going to sleep or doing heroin" - Dell Millard

Drugs would seem to make all kinds of sense here. Privileged kids or not, their myriad of lavish and pricey hobbies coupled with drug habits spell big time $$$ all day long. Perhaps in the wake of father's death and the possible tie-up of assets there was not enough money for both habits?

Welcome to WS Spicytacoto :wagon:

If someone fiddles with their fb account, can it reveal their location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn