Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone fiddles with their fb account, can it reveal their location?

On twitter you can sometimes look at the "details" of the message and get a good idea where they were when the message was sent.

newbie here,

signed up to say I unknowingly drove past this Waterloo airport hanger on Wed May 8th after coming from a golf course on Kossuth road and saw 3 HUGE piles of soil/dirt approx 30 ft high and simply wondered to my self....what on earth are they doing with that???....now I find there is an association to that hanger and one of the suspects.

hangar-473x315.jpg

Police tape surrounds a Millard Air hanger in Waterloo on May 12, 2013 during their investigation into the disappearance of Timothy Bosma, 32, of Hamilton. CITYNEWS

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/12/search-for-clues-in-tim-bosma-case-extends-to-waterloo/

If someone fiddles with their fb account, can it reveal their location?
Yes on the server side it will show IP Addy. If IP was entered via cell then it can be triangulated via cellphone towers. If Tb cell was analyzed by the right ppl for cell db rates it show an approx location and route via the call home pings to the towers.

Jmo

newbie here,

signed up to say I unknowingly drove past this Waterloo airport hanger on Wed May 8th after coming from a golf course on Kossuth road and saw 3 HUGE piles of soil/dirt approx 30 ft high and simply wondered to my self....whay on earth are they doing with that....now I find there is an association to that hanger and one of the suspects.

OMG. Burying evidence?

:welcome3:

:welcome4:

Please be sure to take a minute to review our rules thread. It will familiarize you with the way we roll. :rocker:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:greetings: :greetings: :greetings:​

I see AM also has a youtube channel "jayspn"
lots of deleted videos on there, most likely due to inappropriate content from the looks of the rest that are still there.

Dumb question: If someone has a disposable phone, can they access internet?

I use a pay-as-you-go phone from 7-11 (called Speakout Wireless). I pay $10 a month for unlimited browsing (provided by Rogers) but there are some restrictions (I can't download or stream things and not all of my apps work).

What was Tim last seen wearing?

From the link in the first post:

Timothy was last seen wearing dark blue jeans, work boots, and a long sleeve shirt.

Found this on Twitter.

Police looking 4 suspect 2: male, white, early 20’s, 5 ft 9/5 ft 10, small to med build, dark hair, red hooded sweatshirt #findtimbosma

There is a picture of AM in a red hoodie on the TO boardwalk posted March 31.

Looks like an invite to a cozy cottage outfitted with snacks...

When is the next Baja 500 race? Were they registered to enter again this year? Maybe they were gearing up for another road trip to Mexico... and looking for a truck that would get them there.

When is the next Baja 500 race? Were they registered to enter again this year? Maybe they were gearing up for another road trip to Mexico... and looking for a truck that would get them there.

The next race is May 30-June 2. Here are the current entrants: http://score-international.com/2013-tecate-score-baja-500-entry-list/

I don't see them listed at all. In 2011, they were in Class 3... I won't pretend I understand what that means but I'd assume they'd be in same class this year. There is only one person listed in that class for this year, and one withdrawal.

I still don't see it. The account with the same name has only two photos. I don't think this is for the same guy.

it's his, it has a self pic of himself, definitely the same AM from FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt