Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the facebook search instead of AM's friend list. First profile is the one people are talking about and you will see AM on friend list

Not able to see much on Dee's page ... it's only open to his friends. Says he lives in Oakville though & is from Toronto. Likes off-roading, helicopters. Sounds like DM.

on the DM FB page, there is a friend with initials BM and it also has a ton of DM pics. BM is also from france but has a photo album of a visit to Canada. Pics of the yellow jeep, DM with the hawk, the helicopter, with has one of the pics with DM tagged as him so 'de' DM is definitely his fb profile, no doubt.

EDT: Also going along what was said earlier about pilots and the need for thrills, there are pics there that show DM and friends going skydiving ;)

Photos on the Facebook page of AM – Millard’s Baja co-driver – show the two building their car for that race – a customized, bright yellow Jeep – in the Millard’s Region of Waterloo International Airport hangar.

Are they sure about this? Wouldn't the car building operation have been at the Derry Road Hangar in Mississauga? I thought the Waterloo hanger acquisition was recent. The hangar photos look cleaner, with less machines in there.

Did daddy know about the stuff going on in there?

http://www.therecord.com/news/canad...in-bosma-case-search-comes-to-waterloo-region

on the DM FB page, there is a friend with initials BM and it also has a ton of DM pics. BM is also from france but has a photo album of a visit to Canada. Pics of the yellow jeep, DM with the hawk, the helicopter, with has one of the pics with DM tagged as him so 'de' DM is definitely his fb profile, no doubt.

EDT: Also going along what was said earlier about pilots and the need for thrills, there are pics there that show DM and friends going skydiving ;)

Yep, Dee Em is DM. Thank you. Poor little rich kid. How did his father die?

Would be nice to see screenshots of some of these facebook pages for those of us that don't have FB accounts (and refuse to open one). Maybe post the pics to imgur.com and post links here.

Dee Em has a matching tattoo of the Baja race, a matching one to his bud AM.

The fun never ends, yacht photos from Toronto Harbour.

I can't believe the excess and entitlement showing up in these photos of the suspect. JMO

does dm have a pink mohawk? i saw an earlier picture (yesterday) with a red mohawk. is this the arrested?

if i knew how to bring a picture over i would ... sorry.

attachment.php

So scary!! This is right down the highway from me.
I'm glad they have one guy & he has been charged.

M's Facebook photos from the event show Millard, sporting a red Mohawk hairdo, standing in front of a massive red Dodge Ram pickup that is towing their Jeep in a trailer — a truck that’s very similar to the one police allege he stole from Bosma.

Other photos show the two – as well as other friends – taking apart cars.

“Dell trying to pull the engine out,” reads one caption.

Was he selling these cars? Shipping them out? One was a Cobra, another a Mustang. Were these cars stolen?

http://www.therecord.com/news/canad...in-bosma-case-search-comes-to-waterloo-region

His name was in the media talking about his FB account. We have been talking about that pic here on WS. With the high volume of people that have been reading here and with the media putting his name out there, Im guessing they are just people from the general public.

In addition, I'll bet some of his friends are rethinking the relationship, or at least, they had better if they have an ounce of decency in them.:facepalm:

I still think the reserve should be checked for Tim. It's a large place and he could be stuck in the woods out there. DM's grandfather Carl is said to be a direct decendent of Dr. Joseph Brant, Historical Mohawk leader. Does DM have a status card? The mohawk hair-do could be to do with his heritage. JMO

I am amazed at the number of guests peeking in at this case every day and night!!! Is this normal??? Join and help us at WS!!! Come on! Just do it!

Would be nice to see screenshots of some of these facebook pages for those of us that don't have FB accounts (and refuse to open one). Maybe post the pics to imgur.com and post links here.

don't think we are allowed to post the links here no? I saved pics from the BM photos to there but I can't link them here I don't think?

so the pics with the truck and trailer were removed from AM pics? I don't see them in the baja folder anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*