Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that the location of the trailer and the truck within was info given by DM to the police during questioning. It would be great to think of a neighbor or mom telling, however, if DM gave the info, maybe they know where or what happened to TB. I still am hoping and holding out for a happy ending to this... I always try to think positive even when my brain says things are dark, my heart always searches/pray for the light... TB and his family are in my thoughts tonight, lets hope I wake up to find "found alive". IMHO

11 mins ago
@HPSActionTeam4
Sgt. @JayTurner901 tweeting for Hamilton Police Service ACTION

I do not have any new information regarding the ongoing #TimBosma case. Official releases will come from @HamiltonPolice and/or @HPSMEDIA.

Doesn't it seem odd that LE would allegedly reveal such pertinent info to "neighbors"?

Nope, I don't find it odd lol I hope they informed the family before the neighbours though.

I was really hoping that they would have found Tim by now. waterboarding sounds like a good idea right about now!

there are pictures somewhere on twitter of the police at the doors of the trailer, pic taken by neighbor so I am assuming the neighbor could see police opening it up? There were 2 pics posted damn if I can find them now grrr, maybe they got removed.

Re the conflicting info wrt the truck/trailer .. I fully expect the reports from neighbours and MSM are accurate, but LE is never in a hurry to satisfy public curiosity. They will make an appropriate announcement when it suits them, not MSM or us

These guys were after the engine and transmission from that truck, possibly for Baja Race or for another project with one of the Jeeps, these engines and transmission have value , which possibly was the motive,
My pheory :
Tim have found himself in bad situation, we do not know if he realized that the sell was not going to happen and either fought inside the car or got hit inside before anything he could of done , the phone was turned off and dumped on the way to Toronto or possibly inside the trailer, possibly I suspect I hate to say it, his body got dumped in location that no one would look, so one of the suspects knows it either AM or "Fat guy from Baja Race" (is he SS ?) or RB or DM,
we know so far DM is caught , now AM is possible suspect but he posted via mobile on FB so either on run or he is not part of the group.. , the "Fat guy from Baja" could be another suspect and other another guy from FB with red shirt with hood could be another one..

Nope, I don't find it odd lol I hope they informed the family before the neighbours though.

I was really hoping that they would have found Tim by now. waterboarding sounds like a good idea right about now!

IMO, waterboarding sounded like a good idea about 24 hours ago ;)

According to the Official FB page, the family has not heard any new info as of 26 min ago.

The info of the truck is all because of the neighbours and social media....hard for LE to keep things under wraps from nosy neighbours, so that they can officially tell the family first.

@cp24 also reported it, apparently a tow truck is already there to tow it to hamilton.

I'm sure family knew or knows.. I can't imagine family or friends jumping on fb to post something such as that. That would be quite difficult to hear IMO.

I hate this sinking feeling I have. At this point I hope for a miracle and my gut feelings are proved wrong for the outcome of this.

I'm sure family knew or knows.. I can't imagine family or friends jumping on fb to post something such as that. That would be quite difficult to hear IMO.

From what I am seeing on FB, it does NOT appear that the family in Sarnia knows yet.

And to add to that. One article quotes the bro in law as saying the family didn't even know about the arrest prior to the news conference. Bs from the neighbours imo

I'm quoting myself. Lol I meant bs from neighbours being told by police. Likely they saw though

800 people on this thread, wth is going on, can someone post the Cole's notes, has Tim been found?

just saw amateur video footage on cp 24 of the truck and trailer being removed..WOW..I really hope the police have told the family what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member